One of the genuine surprises to come out of the Marvel cinematic universe is a version of Captain America that's actually palatable to mainstream audiences and non-Americans. So palatable, in fact, that people who weren't really into comics before the movies hit are getting their knickers in a twist over a fairly rote "HERO AS VILLAIN" event. I don't blame regular comic fans for getting mad about this shit, because being mad about this kind of shit is like 90% of the hobby. The remaining 10% is stealing comics off Pirate Bay and complaining about Greg Land. But it is funny to see outpourings of twitter hate and shitty think pieces about something that's actually a fairly common occurrence in comics.