Okay. I was just messing with you. I actually did prepare a top ten list of the best stuff for this year. It's tradition.
10) Batman: Arkham Something
9) That one game that looked like a Diablo clone at a rave.
8) The award for 6th place will be shared by Resident Evil 5, Left 4 Dead 2, Plants vs. Zombies, and Zombie Driver.
7) Every game designer that delayed until 2010.
6) Duke Nukem stopped jerking us around and quit.
5) The female avatars in Aion.
3) Morrigan's "shirt."
2) Pants-optional Fridays at the office.
1) Fried potatoes.
Travis Taylor is a longtime writer for Gamepunx magazine, where he reviews games and alienates readers by replying to earnest fanmail with senselessly vicious personal attacks. You can reach him at [email protected].