WalkthroughsBayonetta 2: Video Walkthrough & Boss Strategies GuideWalkthroughs - RSS 2.0
Table of Contents
- Prologue: World of Chaos
- Chapter 1: Noatun, The City of Genesis
- Chapter 2: A Remembrance of Time
- Chapter 3: Paradiso - The Gates of Time
- Chapter 4: The Two Meet
- Chapter 5: The Cathedral of Cascades
- Chapter 6: The Bridge to the Heavens
- Chapter 7: The Ark
- Chapter 8: An Ancient Civilization
- Chapter 9: The Gates of Hell
- Chapter 10: The Depths
- Chapter 11: Inferno and Its Ruler
- Chapter 12: The Lumen Sage
- Chapter 13: Vigrid, City of Deja Vu
- Chapter 14: The Witch Hunts
- Chapter 15: Truth
- Chapter 16: Sovereign Power
Chapter 8: An Ancient Civilization
This tough enemy appears twice in the campaign and takes on many different forms during each fight. He takes a lot to bring down, so unleashing Umbran Climax will often lead to a stun.
When the tiny orb is revealed that's your cue to hit it with everything you've got.
Crystal Form: The basic form of the Golem boss. This form summons lasers on it's four cardinal direction points, while spinning like a drill.
Sword Form: Eventually the Golem will transform into a sword-on-a-stand. This strange shape loves juggling Bayonetta in the air before bringing it's blade back down.