WalkthroughsBayonetta 2: Video Walkthrough & Boss Strategies GuideWalkthroughs - RSS 2.0
Table of Contents
- Prologue: World of Chaos
- Chapter 1: Noatun, The City of Genesis
- Chapter 2: A Remembrance of Time
- Chapter 3: Paradiso - The Gates of Time
- Chapter 4: The Two Meet
- Chapter 5: The Cathedral of Cascades
- Chapter 6: The Bridge to the Heavens
- Chapter 7: The Ark
- Chapter 8: An Ancient Civilization
- Chapter 9: The Gates of Hell
- Chapter 10: The Depths
- Chapter 11: Inferno and Its Ruler
- Chapter 12: The Lumen Sage
- Chapter 13: Vigrid, City of Deja Vu
- Chapter 14: The Witch Hunts
- Chapter 15: Truth
- Chapter 16: Sovereign Power
Chapter 5: The Cathedral of Cascades
This tough enemy becomes more common later in the game, but for now this guy can present a challenge by himself.
He has a simple array of attacks. Consider this practice for bigger bad-guys down the line. It's all about waiting for his slow attacks and evading.
If you avoid getting hit long enough, you can stun Pain from behind and smash his health down with a Torture Attack.
Wheel Swing: It's most basic attack consists of a simple swing. Either pulling back and swiping from the left or right. Either way a simple dodge will get you out of it's path.
Two-Punch: Sometimes it follows up with a second swing. Don't let it catch you off-guard when Witch Time runs out!
Shield Smash: Standing directly ahead of him, he'll sometimes clang both shield / wheels together to pincer you. Evade right through it, it doesn't last long enough to hit even once Witch Time wears off.