WalkthroughsDon't Kill Anyone in Undertale - True Pacifist Ending GuideWalkthroughs - RSS 2.0
Table of Contents:
- Basics: How to Achieve the True Ending
- Introduction / The Ruins
- Waterfall: Part 1
- Waterfall: Part 2
- Hotland: Part 1 - Lab
- Hotland: Part 2 - MTT Resort & Core
- Neutral Ending
- True Lab & True Ending
True Lab & True Ending
Once you receive the phone call and do a bit of running around for Alphys and Undyne, you will be able to access the True Lab. This area requires you to find 4 colored keys and their corresponding locks, as well as defeat some extremely tough enemies. These enemies are so challenging this section of the guide will detail how to dispatch them.
Note: Make sure to check out the wall notes and VHS tapes in True Lab for some great information about the characters of the game and the monster world.
Pacifist Boss Tips: Memoryhead
The first key to find is the Red Key, and is located to the west. Check the sinks until the Memoryhead trio appears. These guys are pretty tricky to defeat; you must use Cell and then Refuse to unlock the Spare option. They will drop the Red Key after the battle; the lock is in the same area.
Head east into a room of beds. You are able to sleep in the first one if you wish. The Yellow Key is in the bed that looks different from the rest. Head north for the next key.
Pacifist Boss Tips: Endogeny
Once in the next section, head east to a hallway with a block of fans and hit the switch. A crazy dog-monster named Endogeny will appear, and it takes some work to win this fight. Beckon, Pet, Play, Pet, and Pet are the actions needed to open the Spare option. Be weary of the homing attacks! After this monster is defeated, head west and find the shower stall with the Green Key inside.
Pacifist Boss Tips: Lemon Bread
Keep heading west and activate the save point. Surprise! It's actually the monster Lemon Bread! Use Unhug, Hum and Flex to Spare this one. The lock for the Yellow Key is just ahead, as well the VHS tapes mentioned earlier.
Pacifist Boss Tips: Amalgamate
Heading even farther west, search the fridges for the monster Amalgamate; Joke three times to open the Spare option. He will drop the Green Key; the lock for the Blue Key is also in this area.
Head back to the room of beds and take the east hallway. You will run into Reaper Bird; use Pray, Mystify, and Pick On to end this battle. The lock for the Blue key is here. Now all the locks are open and it is time for the final showdown! Prepare yourself for madness!
Pacifist Boss Tips: Asriel
Asriel Dreemurr is the final boss to defeat in the Pacifist play-through. Asriel is an extremely difficult boss, but the good news is you cannot really fail in this fight!
- There isn't much to do here except avoid Asriel's attacks. The Hope option will reduce damage for the next turn and the Dream option will fill all empty inventory slots with healing consumables. His attacks are intense, but he will tell you what's next so you are able to prepare. Hang in there and do your best to dodge; eventually you will be able to move onto the next part of this insane battle!
- After a while the fight will switch gears and Asriel will stop attacking; now you must free the souls of all your friends. The battles will mirror the ones earlier in the game, just use actions for each fight and eventually you will free everyone.
- The last soul to free is Asriel's; once you completed this task the adventure is over and you have successfully completed the Pacifist run and can experience the True Ending!
Before you head home and truly end the game, you can backtrack through the world and talk to all the NPC's. New dialogue will be unlocked and if you make it all the way back to the beginning of the Ruins you can talk to a special character.
Once you end the game, credits will roll. If you are able to avoid all the names in the credits, which is nearly impossible, you will unlock the Mystery Door in Waterfall!