WalkthroughsDon't Kill Anyone in Undertale - True Pacifist Ending GuideWalkthroughs - RSS 2.0
Table of Contents:
- Basics: How to Achieve the True Ending
- Introduction / The Ruins
- Waterfall: Part 1
- Waterfall: Part 2
- Hotland: Part 1 - Lab
- Hotland: Part 2 - MTT Resort & Core
- Neutral Ending
- True Lab & True Ending
Waterfall: Part 1
Waterfall is where things start to get real. There is nobody to guide you here, just the Royal Guard leader Undyne chasing you the entire time. She is a pretty terrifying adversary! If this is your first time through, read the stories on the walls and listen to the talking flowers for some back-story. There are some simple puzzles and paths to traverse here, but nothing too tough.
Tips for Waterfall: Part 1:
- Make sure to set up the flowers in the initial puzzle to the southeast for a special consumable.
- There is a good defense item, the Dusty Tutu, behind the first waterfall with falling rocks.
- During the Undyne spear chase, weave diagonally to avoid spears more easily.
- During the Undyne floor spears, the faster the better, but halt completely if you see a spear pop up in front of you. Use the path below as a guide for where to go.
- Do not buy Nice Cream from the vendor. It is actually more expensive than in the previous area and there will be a better vendor shortly.
Pacifist Boss Tips: Mad Dummy
- At the end of this section you will run into the Mad Dummy. He will use other dummies to attack you; simply make sure they are aiming toward him to inflict damage. There is not a Spare option for this boss, just use his minions to damage him enough to end the fight.