Say something nice about another forum member

You know what? I'm sick of always seeing nothing but negativity in the conversations we have here, why don't we try something different with the start of the new year?

Say something nice about another forum member, something you find commendable or honorable about them, maybe you think they're funny or insightful, just say what it is here.

For myself. I really like ObsidianJones's way of making posts in the R&P section. They're firm in their beliefs and in talking about problems but they don't try to play up the incidents they talk about or turn them into hate topics, they say, "Hey look, this shit is bad." and just let it speak for itself.
So often people try to sear their message into you like a hot brand, but Obsidian just lets it sink in like water through soil. It makes me have to actually stop and think about it because they're clearly not just doing it to be sensational with what they're talking about, just telling it how it is.

I like that, I think you're a pretty cool person Obsidian.

No.. I'd be too embarrassed. *blush*

Specter Von Baren:
You know what? I'm sick of always seeing nothing but negativity in the conversations we have here,

Soft! Soft, I tell ya!

why don't we try something different with the start of the new year?

Why? It's going to be just look last year - full of bad news. :(

Say something nice about another forum member, something you find commendable or honorable about them, maybe you think they're funny or insightful, just say what it is here.

Okay, fine. Apologies in advance for any misspelling. This is more off the top of my head than anything else, but:

-Samtembo: Quite personable. Has opinions, but whether I agree with them or not, he's always polite about it.

-PsychedelicDiamond: Generally erudite when it comes to film - stimulates good conversation.

-Dalisclock: Similar, just replace "film" with "games."

-Drathonis: Has a good humorous streak.

Casual Shinji:
No.. I'd be too embarrassed. *blush*

So...modesty?

Xsjadoblayde is a magnificent bear and I'm not just saying that because if I were to put up my strenght against his ursine might, I would come up short. I also like the offbeat quality a lot of his posts have. I enjoy that weird kind of humor. And he plays guitar. I play guitar. Makes us music bros by default.

B-Cell. No, really. Despite basically never agreeing with anything he says, I do have a lot of fun reading his threads. They spice things up and have a good chance of leading to some good discussion. I mean that.

Samtemdo8. I admire the passion he clearly has for the stuff he likes. Kind of wish I could still muster that kind of enthusiasm. I don't always share his opinions, but I know they genuinely come from the heart.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here