-When it comes to yourself, are you assured of your sexual appeal to others? How much of your Sexual Appeal do you feel factors in on how people treat you?
-Does it factor in a little, a moderate amount, or to a high degree in your day to day life in terms of how you comport yourself during the day? i.e. Do you spend a good day getting ready to put your best self forward? Or do you think it's a useless waste of time and you merely go for hygiene above appearance? Do you ever use Sex Appeal to your advantage or are you a flirty person?
-Do you operate on a certain Sexual Level other than Heterosexual, Homosexual, or Bisexual? I'm talking Pansexuality, Demisexual, Sapiosexual, Asexuality.
1. I think I'm, okay. I know my girlfriend finds me sexy, which is the most important thing, though I'm self conscious enough to worry about how people perceive me. I'm sure I probably get ignored or ghosted online a lot because I look average at best to most people, so my looks don't warrant me much extra attention.
2. I do value hygiene, yeah. If I'm going out I ensure the basics, hair is washed (I have long hair) and face is clean shaven (I can't grow a beard for shit). I don't put too much effort in though. My hair requires a quick comb and I don't wear anything too time intensive, so I'm pretty low effort fashion wise. I'm comfortable enough with that.
3. Nah. I'm mildly bicurious at best, but essentially heterosexual for all intents and purposes. Heterosexual with occasional curiosity.
1. I'm a bit overweight these days since I haven't had a lot of time to gym it up recently it up but I can grow a mighty beard, have a full head of hair, a nice-looking face, can hold a decent conversation and I'm funny in a crass sort of way, especially after I've had a few so I feel like that makes up for everything else. PROTIP: if you're fat, develop a personality. It helps a lot.
I think I've become more confident, especially the older I get. I was in a somewhat toxic relationship for a long time and was only really single for about six months for the first time in a while before meeting my current girlfriend a few months ago. In that time, I went on a few dates with some lovely people so I guess I can't be that ugly. I also have confidence in how I dress because a number of years ago I decided to make fashion more of a priority in my life. You don't really have to spend a lot to be fashionable, just find good bargains, shop at thrift stores and learn how to colour coordinate and stuff like that.
All that said, I did go though a dry spell of about two years a while back and that wasn't very fun but shit happens.
2. Not a lot of the time day to day. I dress well enough for my job but I put a bit more effort in when my girlfriend comes to visit. I'll tidy up my place and maybe use conditioner and wear slightly nicer clothes or whatever. People appreciate the little things.
3. Nah, just a straight cis white dude, nothing especially interesting to see here.
Damn, I feel so normal, reading everyone else's responses. Buck up y'all, it's probably not as bad as you think.
1. I've always been confident of being sexually atractive given that both men and women have hit on me on more ocassions that I would like, it is probably relevant to mention that I'm an effeminate looking guy, and particularly when I was younger up until I was 25 I was so feminine in my features that despite not necessarily dressing in a girly way some people would refer to me as miss or se?orita to be exact since I do live in M?xico, but yes I've always been somewhat good looking, not so much anymore because I don't take very good care of myself and my hair is a complete mess, if I get some nice clothes and fix my hair though I'd likely could look good again, helps that despite being 28 most people still think I'm 21 or 22.
2. It doesn't factor much, I'm very antisocial and don't care much for what people think of me, however sometimes I do get a little bit vain and make sure to look good, but since I've been broke for half a decade I don't have any good clothes since I prefer to spend my earnings in books, videogames and movies, I haven't even been to a hairdresser in over 3 years. However when I was younger sures, I would make sure to dress nicely in something that would make me look cute and sexually ambiguous since I had found out that people go easier on cute girls and back then I was kind off a pickpocket and it was easier to get away with it that way if I pretended to cry, be scared or in the case of some guys to be interested in their butt, and I had a phase in which I would dress like a character from the Matrix, yes that's as absurd as you're thinking.
3. Probably, I don't think about it much but in reality I've only had one meaningful romantic relationship and since that ended I've never felt the need to seek such a thing out again, and it didn't even end poorly it just sort of fizzled out and we both had plans that led us to different places, I've tried fooling around with both men and women since then, but it's not appealing relationships and even casual sex seem like too much work for very little fulfillment, I get much more out of a movie than I get out of an orgasm, in reality it is very likely that I'm demisexual since I don't particularly care for what people are or even what I am, I am not opposed to relationships but I'm also not thrilled but if I find someone whom I enjoy their company on that level I'd go for it, but while I'm not there I don't stress over it and my sex drive is so low that I don't even feel the need to masturbate.
Q-When it comes to yourself, are you assured of your sexual appeal to others? How much of your Sexual Appeal do you feel factors in on how people treat you?
A. I guess I'm decent for a fluffy person (4th level of big, right after Big, Healthy, and Husky, and before Damn and Hell No). Not sure. As for how much it factors in how much its affected how others have trated me, not sure.
Q. Does it factor in a little, a moderate amount, or to a high degree in your day to day life in terms of how you comport yourself during the day? i.e. Do you spend a good day getting ready to put your best self forward? Or do you think it's a useless waste of time and you merely go for hygiene above appearance? Do you ever use Sex Appeal to your advantage or are you a flirty person?
A. Very little. I shave every other day, dress comfortably, and most of the time just try not to look like a slob, but other times just go screw it. Granted if an attractive girl comes through, I do what every other guy does and get their shoulders raised and strait, and their gut sucked in until she passess. As for flirty, I am confident in some areas, but havn't been on the dating scene in a while to have a solid answer.
Q. Do you operate on a certain Sexual Level other than Heterosexual, Homosexual, or Bisexual?
A. George Clooney and George Takai do not count!!!
I don't concern myself with such things. Just a lot of effort for headaches.