Escapist Forum Game

For ye old members...

In topics hither and thither I have seen people mention the old Escapist Forum Game, what was it like?

( Yes, I'm bloody bored )

have no idea what that is. there is the forum games sub-forum, but can't be that without a plural. is it like the escapist illuminate handshake or something?

if you bored though, mayhaps I can alleviate 2 whole earth minutes of that with Andy Serkis doing Theresa May impression?

Are you talking about Genre Wars? That was before my time.

I've been here a long time, saw a lot of stuff come and go, but I've got no clue what you could be talking about.

Unless you mean Genre Wars, like Drathnoxis said.

Neurotic Void Melody:
have no idea what that is. there is the forum games sub-forum, but can't be that without a plural. is it like the escapist illuminate handshake or something?

if you bored though, mayhaps I can alleviate 2 whole earth minutes of that with Andy Serkis doing Theresa May impression?

Ah yes, that was a funny YouTube clip.

Drathnoxis:
Are you talking about Genre Wars? That was before my time.

Chimpzy:
I've been here a long time, saw a lot of stuff come and go, but I've got no clue what you could be talking about.

Unless you mean Genre Wars, like Drathnoxis said.

Yeah, that was what I was hinting at, too bad that it seems to be borked now.

Anyone here that participated in it?

I did, it was grindy and had badges as rewards. It wasn't overly complicated and I bored of it relatively quickly but some people did go all in for the badges and for the leaderboard when it did work.

I always wondered who had the most fun with it. It was always kind of a background, buried in the profile thing for me and I forgot about it until you brought it up here.

I think I heard of that, but I don't think I ever participated.

bluegate:
Anyone here that participated in it?

I thought it was alright. Quite basic, but fun if you got a decent contest and weren't just squished by someone way better off than you

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here