[Politics] Nazis Attack LGBT Pride Parade

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

trunkage:

CM156:

Marik2:
I do wish that lunatic would have sticked around for the 2020 election.

Don't worry, I'll almost certainly be here. I know it's not much of a consolation.

Your willing to listen even if you have a different point of view. That's always welcome.

Not as entertaining as others for sure but I don't want my life feeling like a telenovela thats just arguing and gets nowhere

The escapist/the internet in general is one big telenovela.

trunkage:

CM156:

Marik2:
I do wish that lunatic would have sticked around for the 2020 election.

Don't worry, I'll almost certainly be here. I know it's not much of a consolation.

Your willing to listen even if you have a different point of view. That's always welcome.

Not as entertaining as others for sure but I don't want my life feeling like a telenovela thats just arguing and gets nowhere

I've always liked a chance to get other points of view. I feel that it helps me better understand those I'm disagreeing with, and to better articulate my own case to them on their terms.

Marik2:

trunkage:

CM156:

The escapist/the internet in general is one big telenovela.

That gives me the perfect chance to practice my Spanish. God help us all.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here