Notification light

What the fuck, the message notification light just started working. That's spooky, I'm scared, hold me.

Edit: Whew, never mind, its back off now, I was scared for a moment there. I thought the site might start working again or something.

Worgen:
What the fuck, the message notification light just started working. That's spooky, I'm scared, hold me.

Edit: Whew, never mind, its back off now, I was scared for a moment there. I thought the site might start working again or something.

Or DOES it...?

tippy2k2:

Worgen:

Or DOES it...?

Nope, still off. NO FEAR!

Worgen:

tippy2k2:

Worgen:

Or DOES it...?

Nope, still off. NO FEAR!

I got that yellow light once last week. Fortunately, I just had to move to another page and the glitch was gone

Yeah, happened briefly to me once or twice.

Weird, I haven't seen that yet. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Haven't had those in eons. No notifications, no lights, no elaborately wrapped gifts, no stalkers, not even a misjudged attempt at religious intervention. Also all my details disappeared and it won't let me change them back to anything. The profile is now as ghostly and hollow as the real self. Equilibrium achieved!

JoJo:

Is it working?

just kidding, V1 is on life support until the next iteration of the forum launches. I would be shocked if tech solutions were being worked on here outside of keeping base functionality afloat.

Silentpony:

JoJo:

Is it working?

I'm not aware of any intentional fixes, but something in the backend could be flickering and off.

JoJo:

I'm not aware of any intentional fixes, but something in the backend could be flickering and off.

Aw shit, it's the Hash Slinging Slasher.

Leg End:

JoJo:

Aw shit, it's the Hash Slinging Slasher.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here