Share something that gave you a good laugh - the official unauthorized thread.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

I really cannot wait until America gets over the virtue-signaling prudishness of the "Karens" of our nation, and brilliant commercials like this can air freely under the banner of the stars and stripes. I would love to have been in the marketing meetings where this was pitched.

I don't know why I think this is so funny.

Good news is today I learned something new.

Love this cartoon growing up. Freakazoid, The Mask TV Series, Earthworm Jim, and The Tick I consider part of the wacky superhero Tetralogy. The 90s really loved doing awesome shit like this.

Black Lagoon Aerith

kung flu

How about Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy doing Who's on First?

Something a little topical. Love the little details, like how the Cacodemon has no legs so it plays the kick drum by having a Lost Soul slamming itself into it.

CoCage:

Yep, that's what happens after too many editions of Saturday Morning Scrublords.

Chimpzy:

Something a little topical. Love the little details, like how the Cacodemon has no legs so it plays the kick drum by having a Lost Soul slamming itself into it.

CoCage:

Yep, that's what happens after too many editions of Saturday Morning Scrublords.

Here's some extra Doom:

You know how the new Cats is kind of terribad in every way. They fixed that ...

Zack Snyder can only dream of making a Justice League cut that as good as this.

Chimpzy:
You know how the new Cats is kind of terribad in every way. They fixed that ...

Zack Snyder can only dream of making a Justice League cut that as good as this.

I have a female co worker that both adores her pet cat and this show which she has seen live and even this movie. This was a great laugh for me but I dare not forward it to her. Or do I?

Gorfias:

Chimpzy:
snip

I have a female co worker that both adores her pet cat and this show which she has seen live and even this movie. This was a great laugh for me but I dare not forward it to her. Or do I?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.