NGOs started the fire

Apart from claiming that this year Amazon fires aren't that bad and then firing staff who showed evidence to the contrary, Bolsanaro is now claiming that NGOs are starting the fire becuase of budget cuts and making him look bad

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-22/bolsonaro-blames-ngos-for-amazon-fires-igniting-global-outrage/11437626

You can't deny his logic

He's full of shit, you know.

The world is run by men who'd burn the world if they can call themselves king of the ashes.

Adam Jensen:
He's full of shit, you know.

I was being sarcastic. I don't get to be sarcastic here as much as I do in real life

A rightist lies. Goes without saying.

Bolsonaro might be elected, but he totally has the heart and soul of a tinpot dictator.

So they didn't start the fire. But did they ignite it when they tried to fight it?

Hawki:
So they didn't start the fire. But did they ignite it when they tried to fight it?

No, it was always burning since the world's been turning.

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose head immediately went to the song.

*Ahem*

Anyway, of couuuuuurse Bolsenaro is going to deflect blame to people he doesn't like. He doesn't care about the Amazon, he has said how much he wants to expand business and agriculture into it.

I don't think he himself started the fires, but I definitely think he's thinking "so what? This will help our economy and flush out the native tribes in there that I don't like"

Agema:
Bolsonaro might be elected, but he totally has the heart and soul of a tinpot dictator.

A-freakin-men.

Chimpzy:
The world is run by men who'd burn the world if they can call themselves king of the ashes.

A. FREAKIN. MEN.

aegix drakan:
A. FREAKIN. MEN.

You can't say that.

What you're looking for is "a freakin man" because "men" is the plural form.

Agema:

Hawki:

No, it was always burning since the world's been turning.

Glad to see someone got my reference

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here