El Camino

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1JLUn2DFW4w

Well done trailer. Guessing that voice at the end is Skinny Pete? Hopefully it has a happier ending than the show, but I'm not holding my breath there.

Not only that but there is also gonna be a prequel movie on The Sopranos:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Many_Saints_of_Newark

Pass. He didn't say bitch once.

Did someone call me?

First thing that entered my mind.
Grandaddy El Caminos In The West

That looks way off tonally.

Also, I guess Aaron Paul is back because nothing he's done since has really taken off? Isn't there some show on Hulu where he's in a cult? Is that any good?

Saw it. It was unnecessary. 5/10

Dirty Hipsters:

Also, I guess Aaron Paul is back because nothing he's done since has really taken off?

Like that Bojack Horseman show? That was pretty under-the-radar.

Watched it, it was fine.

As a movie on its own it's pretty decent. As a continuation of Breaking Bad it's totally pointless.

Silvanus:

Dirty Hipsters:

Also, I guess Aaron Paul is back because nothing he's done since has really taken off?

Like that Bojack Horseman show? That was pretty under-the-radar.

I honestly forgot that show existed. I can't watch it, I hate the art too much. Same with Big Mouth, which I also hear is pretty good.

Can't say I enjoyed it. Breaking Bad is probably my most favorite TV show of all time but it relied heavily on Walt's rise to drug baron and the cat and mouse game between Gus and Walt. Without these story threads the show just became really boring in it's last season. El camino is just more of that.

Dirty Hipsters:

I honestly forgot that show existed. I can't watch it, I hate the art too much. Same with Big Mouth, which I also hear is pretty good.

I enjoy Big Mouth, but I have to agree the art style is bloody offputting.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here