You have to replace one body part with a weapon.

Pages PREV 1 2

trunkage:

Wintermute:
I'd like to replace my fingers with 10 MMA fighters legs.

Are they mini-legs or the same size?

Still waiting for an answer to this, also.

I love the joke answers, but I gotta be honest... I'd absolutely take a version of Samus' arm cannon. Gotta be my left arm though, I can only write with my right hand. And I want it to have all 5 beam weapons from Prime 1 and missiles too. MAYBE the grapple beam if I can get away with that many extras

Elvis Starburst:
I love the joke answers, but I gotta be honest... I'd absolutely take a version of Samus' arm cannon. Gotta be my left arm though, I can only write with my right hand. And I want it to have all 5 beam weapons from Prime 1 and missiles too. MAYBE the grapple beam if I can get away with that many extras

You could always go with Mega Man/Rockman's arm instead. In addition to transforming from hand to gun and back, it also has that useful copy function. (And it's solar powered!)

Elvis Starburst:

Hey, you know your left hand does things like holding the paper right? So you'd have to hold the paper with a cannon now.

Or just give up writing

Replace one leg with a mortar that fires from the knee

trunkage:
Hey, you know your left hand does things like holding the paper right? So you'd have to hold the paper with a cannon now.

Or just give up writing

Easy enough to hold the paper down with the edge of the canon, yeah. And eh, even not considering writing I need the more dexterous hand for other daily stuff, so I'd rather not lose the one I can use best

trunkage:

Wintermute:

They were normal adult legs at first, but it got to a point where I could no longer afford all the extra shoes, so I got the 1.2 upgrade when I noticed it would be cheaper in the long run. I have mini legs now, but they get bigger when I'm aroused.

Wintermute:

trunkage:

Wintermute:

They were normal adult legs at first, but it got to a point where I could no longer afford all the extra shoes, so I got the 1.2 upgrade when I noticed it would be cheaper in the long run. I have mini legs now, but they get bigger when I'm aroused.

You know I'm imagining it now, 10 full sized legs instead of fingers would be really horrific. You wouldn't be able to lift your arm because of all the weight, the legs would have to walk along beside you.

i'd replace my dick with a machine gun.

that way whenever anyone's in trouble i can just whip it out.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here