Who would win in a fight?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Me. No contest.

Kung Flu vs Sweden

Marik2:
Me. No contest.

Kung Flu vs Sweden

In a staring contest its a tie because Kung Flu doesn't have eyes, and Sweden is an artificially walled off geographical region, and doesn't have eyes either.
In a spelling bee I think Sweden 'cause they have bees. Kung Flu doesn't.

Now the real question is General Tso's Chicken viral pandemic vs Colbert's Ching Chong Ding Dong Foundation for Sensitivity to Orientals or Whatever

Colbert's Ching Chong Ding Dong Foundation for Sensitivity to Orientals or Whatever for being super offensive.

Right wing corporatist guy with dementia vs left wing corporatist guy with dementia.

Marik2:
Colbert's Ching Chong Ding Dong Foundation for Sensitivity to Orientals or Whatever for being super offensive.

Right wing corporatist guy with dementia vs left wing corporatist guy with dementia.

They double KO each other.

Double God Hand Gene vs. Nero (post full devil trigger DMC5).

Gene literally gets both of God's arms at the end of the game. Nero gets his devil trigger at the end of the game.

I would wanna say that Nero would win, though I haven't played God Hand (Or DMC 5 to be honest). From my experience with the Devil May Cry games Dante and Nero gain some pretty devastating attacks with plenty of AoE or Ranged Attacks.

Spike Spiegel vs John Wick- Fight takes place on Earth.

twistedmic:
Spike Spiegel vs John Wick- Fight takes place on Earth.

Spike is good, but John Wick is made of iron and racks up a body count in the triple digits in about a week. So John Wick, but it will be a hell of a fight and Spike might just take John with him.

Kvothe vs the Bhaalspawn just prior to the fight with Amelyssan.

Gethsemani:
Kvothe vs the Bhaalspawn just prior to the fight with Amelyssan.

Don't know either of those, but based on this and the other thread, that Kvothe is basically perfect at everything, so I'm going to bet on the Marty Sue. Afterwards the Bhaalspawn becomes an ally because Kvothe is just so perfect and defeat means friendship.

Adam Smith vs Karl Marx (in actual fisticuffs)

Chimpzy:

Hmmm. I'm going to approach this by assuming they're at the age at which they wrote their most famous works-- so a 53-year-old Adam Smith (having just written Wealth of Nations) and a 30-year-old Karl Marx (having just co-written The Communist Manifesto).

Since I can't see anything about Smith being a bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast on his Wiki page, I'm going to give it to Marx.

The Egyptian pantheon's Sekhmet vs. the Greek pantheon's Ares.

Silvanus:

Chimpzy:

Hmmm. I'm going to approach this by assuming they're at the age at which they wrote their most famous works-- so a 53-year-old Adam Smith (having just written Wealth of Nations) and a 30-year-old Karl Marx (having just co-written The Communist Manifesto).

Since I can't see anything about Smith being a bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast on his Wiki page, I'm going to give it to Marx.

The Egyptian pantheon's Sekhmet vs. the Greek pantheon's Ares.

I'm gonna go with Sekhmet. The greek pantheon had Athena as an objectively better version of Ares. Sekhmet by contrast was so hardcore that Ra had to find a less ferocious bodyguard

The Count of Monte Cristo vs Francis Urquhart

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.