The main character of Solo Leveling: Arise standing in what appears to be a magical forest setting
Image by Netmarble

Does Solo Leveling: Arise Have Controller Support on PC & Mobile?

Can you play Solo Leveling: Arise with a controller?

If you’re looking for an excellent action RPG to take on the go, Solo Leveling: Arise may be the perfect game to scratch that itch. If you’re anything like me, you can’t stand touch controls — can you play with a controller on your phone or PC?

Recommended Videos

Can You Play Solo Leveling: Arise With A Controller on PC & Mobile?

The main character of Solo Leveling: Arise standing in a desolate street
Image by Netmarble

No matter which mobile family you’re a part of, or if you’ve decided to embark on PC, you may be glad to know that there is full controller support available for Solo Leveling: Arise. No matter if you’re hooking up an Xbox or PlayStation pad or using something like a Razer Kishi or Backbone, you’ll have full control of your character, alongside a cursor to use in menus.

Players on Android have felt the burn of games like Genshin Impact limiting the use of controllers, but I’m glad to say that Solo Leveling: Arise plays like a charm with a controller connected. There was no controller mapping that needed to be done, either — everything worked directly after plugging in my first-generation Razer Kishi to my Samsung device.

While I do not have an iPhone or Apple device to test this with, it would be safe to assume that if Android has full controller support, any iPhone or iPad would have it, as well. Genshin Impact has full controller support on iOS devices, so it is safe to assume that Solo Leveling: Arise would also have the same functionality.

Related: Solo Leveling Arise Codes (May 2024)

The same can be said for the PC version, as I was able to connect an Xbox controller alongside an 8bitdo Pro 2 with no issues. You can also play with a keyboard and mouse, if you prefer, with properly mapped keys displayed on your monitor. It’s a great feeling to see that the development team at Netmarble thought of everything before releasing this one.

And that’s everything you need to know about controller support for Solo Leveling: Arise. If you’ve been playing on PC, you may need some help removing the black screen from launch, and we’ve got you covered.

Solo Leveling: Arise is available now on PC and mobile devices.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article How to Unlock the Harmony Trailblazer in Honkai: Star Rail
Harmony Trailblazer Featured
Read Article Is Solo Leveling: Arise on Consoles? – PS5, Xbox, Switch
Close up on Jinwoo's eyes. This image is part of an article about how Solo Leveling captures the fury and fun of gaming.
Read Article Best JAK Atlas Loadout in Modern Warfare 3 (MW3)
Related Content
Read Article How to Unlock the Harmony Trailblazer in Honkai: Star Rail
Harmony Trailblazer Featured
Read Article Is Solo Leveling: Arise on Consoles? – PS5, Xbox, Switch
Close up on Jinwoo's eyes. This image is part of an article about how Solo Leveling captures the fury and fun of gaming.
Read Article Best JAK Atlas Loadout in Modern Warfare 3 (MW3)
Author
Shaun Cichacki
As a fan of RPGs, Action & Retro titles, Shaun has been gaming since he was a young boy. With an overwhelming obsession involving Metal Gear Solid and Pizza Tower, you know you're in for a wild ride when it comes to things he's writing about.