Escapism '09 II: A Labyrinth's Tale 3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Looks like allot of fun too bad I live so far away.

Labyrinth:

sky14kemea:
Looked awesome! xD and Laby has a nice hat *jealousy*

Although you guys had 2 fantastic trips this year, our UK one next year will be your biggest competitor >:D
Bwahahahahahhaa...

Pfft. My hat contains all the awesome necessary to beat you sorry Brits.

You hear that Hat?
Hat: Grrrr!
Sounds like a challenge!

I may have come if I was older and didn't live in Western Australia. Looked fun though.

Wait, I thought Caimekaze was female. It's just that pictures from the previous Escapism: Sydney, pictures from the post a picture of you thread and Caimekaze's user profile made me assume otherwise.

Anyway, looked like fun. I would've gone, but getting there would've been a bit of an inconveniance for me, what with me living in South-West England and everything.

Sorry about the wait Lab, I only just got these.

Can't wait to do this again.

High Res camera maybe not the best of ideas... (i kid i kid)

Looking forward to Esc Uk'10 Now XD

Labyrinth:
Insanely good at air hockey? Perhaps. I prefer to think of myself as passably badass.

He said aggresive. And its true :D im pretty convinced i inflected some hand damage on Marq during our games. Shiat i sent the disc flying god knows how many times -_-`
And i dare say i kicked your arse on the 2nd arcade. I defeated Indigo too. But had draw with Marq. But it was my first time....i shall totally pwn you all and make no mistake Tess ur ass will be grass on our next match :O

besides you always slow the game down by catching the damn disc. which i still dont fuckin believe. . . .what kind of a hand do you have??? :O Did you sold your soul for that kind of reflexes ???? :O

Personally i loved the laser tag. Super duper cool. THe lil boys on the 4rd game i swear it felt like i was a marine from Star Craft that was getting swarmed by a bunch of zergs. And their parents made for some easy kills. The blues were big chicks hiding in their base. Thats why they lost cuz they werent fighting enough. Only their girls were runinng around (n getting ganked).
The Ipod Addicted guy was the smartest. . . he was just camping the red base and shooting the damn thing and the occasional zerglings (8 year olds).

Overall the day was truly epic for me. I had a great day and at night i went on a Technoboy party in Fox Studious with 4,000 insane people :O It turned out to be one of the best saturday`s i have ever had.
Sunday was hell everysingle muscle in my body was in pain :S

p.p: gosh took me hours to find this damn thread. -_-`

Azmael Silverlance:
besides you always slow the game down by catching the damn disc. which i still dont fuckin believe. . . .what kind of a hand do you have??? :O Did you sold your soul for that kind of reflexes ????

Hitman made me paranoid, let's leave it at that.

Also, I have no soul. This has been established for ages. I think I was born without one.

Labyrinth:

Azmael Silverlance:
besides you always slow the game down by catching the damn disc. which i still dont fuckin believe. . . .what kind of a hand do you have??? :O Did you sold your soul for that kind of reflexes ????

Hitman made me paranoid, let's leave it at that.

Also, I have no soul. This has been established for ages. I think I was born without one.

You un...soully...thing, erm...uh, what's a good insult for after that, that isn't REALLY an insult but kind of a teasing thingy?
Oh, well, let's see, contribute to discussion...contribute...
It sounded, uh, cool?
Thank god that post is over. I didn't actually have anything to write, I just wanted to type a reply for the sake of it. So, yeah, this talking to myself has made this experience just a bit better. Now...let's see, what website should I look at next...
What? I'm still typing? OH GOD DAMNIT *cuts out in a burst of static, then 50's music cheerfully bursts in*

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time.

Again.

Curse the United States and its wide-spread distribution of major cities and lack of readily available public transit.

Fire Daemon and Indigo_Dingo were there? Aww, I was so looking to hi-fiving Indigo because of his ban. And possibly having a console war for the shits and giggles.

I will make it next time. Definitely.

Lord Krunk:
Fire Daemon and Indigo_Dingo were there? Aww, I was so looking to hi-fiving Indigo because of his ban. And possibly having a console war for the shits and giggles.

I believe you were one of the 4 ppl who were supposed to be at the meeting but did not attend. The Ipod guy showed me that you were online during our breakfast at the foodcourt...
I told him to write u a msg that u guys sucked :D He chickened out...
But i can tell you now :D YOU SUCKZOR! You should have come :S

Azmael Silverlance:

Lord Krunk:

I believe you were one of the 4 ppl who were supposed to be at the meeting but did not attend. The Ipod guy showed me that you were online during our breakfast at the foodcourt...

Yeah, I had a family Christmas party that day, at my house. I spent whatever time I wasn't setting up online.

I did notiby Lab that I couldn't turn up though, so no harm done.

It was a bad case of my own brand of luck that stopped me from coming.

EDIT: But I did get to meet my 3-month-old nephew. Which was quite awesome.

Zombie_Fish:
Wait, I thought Caimekaze was female. It's just that pictures from the previous Escapism: Sydney, pictures from the post a picture of you thread and Caimekaze's user profile made me assume otherwise.

Anyway, looked like fun. I would've gone, but getting there would've been a bit of an inconveniance for me, what with me living in South-West England and everything.

It hasn't been the first time, what with Ultrajosephine and Shivari.

Lord Krunk:

Ah yes, Ultrajosephine. I remember that well. I also saw the thread about Shivari actually being male a while back, I just forgot about it over time.

Max did it as well before his banning, though he never stated he was female on the forums, just on his profile.

Azmael Silverlance:

Labyrinth:
Insanely good at air hockey? Perhaps. I prefer to think of myself as passably badass.

they werent fighting enough. Only their girls were runinng around (n getting ganked).
The Ipod Addicted guy was the smartest. . . he was just camping the red base and shooting the damn thing and the occasional zerglings (8 year olds).
`

Azmael Silverlance:

Lord Krunk:

Why thank you, i believe that going around red base picking off the little kids was the most efficient strategy and gave me the top position on our team for the last two games. It was awesome fun and satisfying. Plus also, my gun didn't register blue hits, so i avoided there base to not get killed (tagged) after putting 5 rounds into them. Really, if you heard me, i just yelled 'pew pew' when ever i got a little kid, which was often as i basically covered that base. Plus, i ran into caime about 3-4 times overall, yet no one else i think. Strange.

Also, i was just trying to stay reasonable..Yea, i logging in on my itouch to the maccas free wifi in the food court, came on here to find out who won the contest and see who was online. Which happen to be Krunk and Inverse.

Zombie_Fish:

Lord Krunk:

Ah yes, Ultrajosephine. I remember that well. I also saw the thread about Shivari actually being male a while back, I just forgot about it over time.

Max did it as well before his banning, though he never stated he was female on the forums, just on his profile.

Yeah, it wouldn't have been anywhere near as shocking to anyone who joined post 2009; he was quite possibly more popular than Max, and everyone knew it was because everyone thought he was a girl (although, to his credit, he made some great threads). He didn't actually fake his gender, it just spread like a meme because his avatar was of the lead singer of Paramore. But yeah, most of the people that remember him are either gone or banned. Shame really.

Inconsistancies Arise:
Also, i was just trying to stay reasonable..Yea, i logging in on my itouch to the maccas free wifi in the food court, came on here to find out who won the contest and see who was online. Which happen to be Krunk and Inverse.

Inverse has an alibi though, considering he lives just off Melbourne.

Lord Krunk:

Didn't stop him last time, pfft.

I'd have loved to join in all the fun, especially since I know Caimekaze in person. However, with me being new to the community and all, as well as not finding time for the event, I regrettably missed it.
Gah, screw sentimentality, I'll join in next time!

Foxtrot Boom:
I'd have loved to join in all the fun, especially since I know Caimekaze in person. However, with me being new to the community and all, as well as not finding time for the event, I regrettably missed it.
Gah, screw sentimentality, I'll join in next time!

Well last time we had people turn up who were barely on the forums. We're a pretty chilled out bunch, you're welcome to come along.

Labyrinth:

Didn't stop him last time, pfft.

Hey! Last time I didn't have work, hahaha! And I just started a part time contract so I have very little annual leave, most of which is being used at the end of January when my mates and I go to Bali for a week, woo!

But then again.... (see below)

Lord Krunk:

At least someone understands!

Pffffft town distances are over-rated :O
Go to orgrimmar and ask a mage to open you a portal....wait im thinking abotu something else -_-`

Inconsistancies Arise your nickname gives me a headache mate :O

Wait... Is this a thing where all the escapist people meet?

T-shirts?

It's always so weird seeing people wearing shorts and t-shirts, when it's so..cold...here

*shudders*

And I guess it's always nice to know what people on here look like, and ruin my wild imagination of them being what their avatars show me.

Labyrinth:
[

Actually, Simon could've passed off as 15 by my guess.

Ahahaha. I've finally hit 5k posts. Dear lord it's been a long slog. Who the hell gets that many in a few months anyway? Kids these days

If you ever see me, you'd know I could pass off as a 5th grader. YAY!

And I just love the site...maybe too much. But 10k! YAY!

Azmael Silverlance:
Pffffft town distances are over-rated :O
Go to orgrimmar and ask a mage to open you a portal....wait im thinking abotu something else -_-`

Inconsistancies Arise your nickname gives me a headache mate :O

I think ya are. Sometimes portals dont take you to where you want to go.

Haha, is it because of the 'a' instead of the 'e' in the name?
Or just the fact that it is long and an unwieldy name. Either way, thats why i gave my real name as an alternate, its quite short.
Or was it the ipod thing :S

Ill stick with Ipod Arise or something...so so so much easier :D

Oh god. That is such a horrid photo of me. Why. Whyyyy.

It was good fun. I am really sad that I had to leave early, but such is life. Still didn't get home until about 8:30-9.

Oh, and I faceplanted later on that day. Less fun than it sounds.

Zombie_Fish:
[Max did it as well before his banning, though he never stated he was female on the forums, just on his profile.

Hey, neither have I.

Caimekaze:

That doesn't sound fun at all...

Inverse Skies:

Caimekaze:

That doesn't sound fun at all...

Until that day, I was unaware that lips could bruise.

Caimekaze:
Oh god. That is such a horrid photo of me. Why. Whyyyy.

I'd rather not be in photos myself - the angle's never right, and something always looks...compromised. Next time, I'll just wear a paper bag over my head or something.

...though photos are good as memorabilia, so being snapped does have its merits.

Caimekaze:

Really? You've never seen someone with a fat lip after being smacked in the face?

Inverse Skies:

Caimekaze:

Really? You've never seen someone with a fat lip after being smacked in the face?

Yes, but not bruising as in discolouration.

Caimekaze:

Ah I see. You must have hit the floor pretty hard then...

Inverse Skies:

Caimekaze:

Ah I see. You must have hit the floor pretty hard then...

At a little under 600N, I suspect.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked