2 Interesting facts about yourself

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

OutcastBOS:
1. I'm a voreaphile
2. I know a shit-ton of info about the marvel universe
and a bonus:
3. My favorite band ever is Judas Priest

Wow! On two of those points, I just have to say "you too??". Feel free to guess which =P

OT: 1. I own about 6-9 knives and 2-3 swords, mostly for decoration though
2. I'm always contradicting myself so much that I think I might have a fractured personality (not exactly split, but very...wide in range and..think of it as a roulette wheel)

TheNumber1Zero:

Ultracake:
1. I have five names, Seriously.

So does my brother, I only have four.

Ultracake:
2. I work as a local stand up comedian.

A good one?

Nice. Someone else with 5 names. Heh

And i assume I'm pretty good. Else i wouldn't have any money.

Snork Maiden:

Ultracake:
1. I have five names, Seriously.

Haha really? Any of them super cool?

Not particularly.
The middle ones have meaning. Sort of.

One of em is the name of my grandfather who died just after i was born. The second is my fathers star-sign. And the third is the name of someone famous in my family a long way back. I think, lol

1. I'm very dishonest.

2. I'm officially insane.

1. I'm open about any and everything, I only hold back because I've learned people don't wanna hear all that shit >.>
2. I have crazy libido and adequecy issues. Trust me, that's a beyond shitty combination

Snork Maiden:

TheNumber1Zero:

Snork Maiden:
I *love* to crossdress.

I'll take it your male?

Yeah. Although the world needs more drag kings.

Takes all kinds I suppose, just don't start singing about Okama

1. I used to be in the army.

2. I suffer from existential depression.

1. I have had an operation on every area of my body apart from spinal torso and head areas. (legs, arms and groin)

2.I am the next stage in human evolution as I was born without tonsils.

1. I used to do copious amounts of narcotics.
2. I love to write.

ravens_nest:
1. I used to be in the army.

2. I suffer from existential depression.

As do I. To the point where I find reality to be a gargantuan joke.

hmmm...the narvel one and the priest one. most people ask me what a voreaphile is...

I have a lot of deep seated rage.

I am pro anarchy.

Also I have attained enlightenment.

Ultracake:

One of em is the name of my grandfather who died just after i was born. The second is my fathers star-sign. And the third is the name of someone famous in my family a long way back. I think, lol

Any chance you'd divulge some? I'm totally curious AND completely nosy.

1. I am afraid of heights.
2. I speak reasonably good German.
4. I cant count.

Woodsey:

Mercanary57:
I masturbate
And talk about it.

Don't we all?

True.

1. I have broken my braces 6 times in 14 months .... I don't think my orthodontist likes me much.
2. I bark at random dogs with my mates

Snork Maiden:

Ultracake:

Fine. But the next time you ask personal information from me. I WILL TAKE THAT NOSE FROM YOU!

Middle names: Peter, Leo, Alexander

Ultracake:

Snork Maiden:

Ultracake:

Fine. But the next time you ask personal information from me. I WILL TAKE THAT NOSE FROM YOU!

Leo-Alex are make up a properly cool set of middle names. Peter is awesome because my middle name is John so we can share the biblical link (which is something we ALL want!).

Snork Maiden:

Ultracake:

Snork Maiden:

Ultracake:

Leo-Alex are make up a properly cool set of middle names. Peter is awesome because my middle name is John so we can share the biblical link (which is something we ALL want!).

I'm not on good terms with the bible. Look at this

Jesus:

To overcome the cake's dark curse. Simply quote a bible verse.
To avoid the rake that he wields, Put holy ground upon his heels.

Being an animated evil cake, I can safely say i have just told you my weakness.

Mr.Squishy:

OutcastBOS:
1. I'm a voreaphile
and a bonus:

Wow! On two of those points, I just have to say "you too??". Feel free to guess which =P

2. I'm always contradicting myself so much that I think I might have a fractured personality (not exactly split, but very...wide in range and..think of it as a roulette wheel)

hmmm...the narvel one and the priest one. most people ask me what a voreaphile is...

OutcastBOS:

Mr.Squishy:

OutcastBOS:
1. I'm a voreaphile
and a bonus:

Heh, I hardly know the difference between Marvel and DC, and I'm not sure which batman belongs to. Take from that what you will ;)

1. In year 7 (Age 11-12) I was in the top 5% of the country. (academically speaking)
2. I'm single Any takers? I can't think of a second one.

Mr.Squishy:

OutcastBOS:

Mr.Squishy:

OutcastBOS:
1. I'm a voreaphile
and a bonus:

Heh, I hardly know the difference between Marvel and DC, and I'm not sure which batman belongs to. Take from that what you will ;)

O_O...greetings fellow voreaphile and Priest-head! p.s. batman is DC, and most Marvel villians could waste him.

1. I hate.
2. I have a fascination with eyes.

I have never been stung by a bee.

I have arachnophobia.

...oh wait, you said interesting facts about myself.

GrinningManiac:
Title says it all

1. I'm named after a perilous, rocky mountain on the Isle of Skye in Scotland

2. I have a hat (it's on my profile photo) that has been to Belgium, the Canaries, the USA (East AND West), the Edinburgh Fringe Festival (twice), Peru, France, Brazil and China (it was made there)

Would that happen to be Alasdair?

1. If I'm correct, the above name is my middle name, also after the mountain in Skye.
2. If I'm correct, I share a name with GrinningManiac that I thought no other parents would be insane enough to give their child. When named after a mountain, I mean.

1-I constantly wear a labcoat without any reason to. I just like it. XD

2-I have no large intestine and am missing a good portion of my small intestine.

1. I've studied Japanese, Latin, Arabic, German and French. I did respectably well with all of them, except Arabic. Had a lot of trouble with that one.

2. I'm taking the Foreign Service Officer Test at the end of February. At the same time, I will also be presenting my final project to the faculty of the History department of my college so they can decide if I deserve to graduate.

I almost never use any other clothing then work gear, if I use anything else I always wear a hat along with it.
I'm a convicted felon.

Bonus:
I'm a libertarian... or right-wing anarchist whatever.

When out in a bar in my first week in Japan, I manage to get on such good terms with a Yakuza henchman that he bought me drinks.

my tattoos seem to get bolder the longer I have them, as opposed to fading; I swear my lily wasn't that bright when i got it!

1: I consider almost any weather, t-shirt weather.

2: When I get assigned random numbers, they are generally really easy to remember, this has happened to both my student numbers and my phone numbers.

1.I've got the patience of a saint.

2.I'm always curious for answers, even for the smallest of things.

I have tourettes.
I drive a Corolla.

1. I have OCD about symmetry.

2. I have automatonophobia.

1.I am an extremely boring person to be around.

2.I even bore myself to death sometimes.

1. I play drums, and I'm actually very, VERY good at it.
2. I'm Swedish, so saying that I'm very good at something annoys people. You can't be anything in Sweden, you're supposed to be a discreet, mediocre person.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked