NOSTALGIA ATTACK

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Disaster Button:

marter:

Disaster Button:

I think my favourite was the Orange Island theme.

Wow, I had totally forgotten about the Orange Islands. I still maintain that a game should be made from the Orange Island gyms. That would be a fun game to play, and it would deviate from the current formula that has gotten slightly stale.

I remember being told that if you finished everything in the original Red and Blue games you got to do the Orange Islands, boy was I heartbroken when I found out it was a lie. I'd love to see one made now.

I never heard that rumour, and I'm glad, because if I had, and then found out it was false, I'd have been pretty upset.

bubba145:

Irridium:

Do I win?

close but teh first toonami place was a satelite if i remember right

Do I win now?

marter:

Disaster Button:

marter:

Disaster Button:

I think my favourite was the Orange Island theme.

Wow, I had totally forgotten about the Orange Islands. I still maintain that a game should be made from the Orange Island gyms. That would be a fun game to play, and it would deviate from the current formula that has gotten slightly stale.

I remember being told that if you finished everything in the original Red and Blue games you got to do the Orange Islands, boy was I heartbroken when I found out it was a lie. I'd love to see one made now.

I never heard that rumour, and I'm glad, because if I had, and then found out it was false, I'd have been pretty upset.

Well in firered/leafgreen you could go to the Sevi island.

So... consolation prize?

Irridium:

So... consolation prize?

Not really. I wanted to play the gimmicky nature of the Orange Islands. It could be a fun mini-game type of thing, while still having some of the actual battling mechanics that are the staple of the series.

I also have these to offer

and

The latter of which I made my own lyrics too when I was a child. Not ashamed.

I was going to say something, but I just realized that I have no idea how to embed and I didn't want to be one of the few people who had only text and no video.

marter:

Irridium:

So... consolation prize?

Not really. I wanted to play the gimmicky nature of the Orange Islands. It could be a fun mini-game type of thing, while still having some of the actual battling mechanics that are the staple of the series.

Eh, at least I tried.

Also:

Macgyvercas:
Do you really want me to go there? Really!?! *Sigh* Okay...

I don't care what anyone else says, I just fucking won.

Irridium:

bubba145:

Irridium:

Do I win?

close but teh first toonami place was a satelite if i remember right

Do I win now?

Jawohl Herr irridium

Soluncreed:
I was going to say something, but I just realized that I have no idea how to embed and I didn't want to be one of the few people who had only text and no video.

Easy. Its (youtube=), only instead of parenthesis you use brackets, or "[]" and after the "=" sign copy paste the last part of the youtube url.

If the url is, say, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Wy8osYtFM, then copy/paste everything after the equal sign.

In this case you would copy/paste the 07Wy8osYtFM into the [youtube=], putting it after the equal sign. Like so:

Correction, I WIN

Try to listen to that and tell me that you didn't have a flashback!

Aww shows? Come on, toys is where its at!

Everyone had that as a kid!
Or that. Everyone. EVERYONE had a mini town rug

Irridium:

marter:

Irridium:

So... consolation prize?

Eh, at least I tried.

Also:

Irridium:

Soluncreed:

Easy. Its (youtube=), only instead of parenthesis you use brackets, or "[]" and after the "=" sign copy paste the last part of the youtube url.

If the url is, say, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Wy8osYtFM, then copy/paste everything after the equal sign.

In this case you would copy/paste the 07Wy8osYtFM into the [youtube=], putting it after the equal sign. Like so:

Both you guys just mentioned my all time favorite Cartoon Network shows =D I loved all three

Irridium:

Soluncreed:

I'll give it a try.

Definately Pokemon

Kuchinawa212:

What's that?

Also, I would post a Clarissa Explains It All theme video here, but it doesn't seem to exist on YouTube, and I can't be arsed to check any other site.

Back when I was young, everyone knew this.

dududf:

God damn I love Ren and Stimpy.

*goes into a corner and cries*

Why did they cancel that? That is the show that made my entire childhood, along with Ed Edd & Eddy.

Oh Ed Edd & Eddy...

*nostalgia seizure*

Oh, I have one.

I don't care how old you are, you will have, at some point, watched this fantastic duo!

ummm...is it just me or is it kinda sad that ALL of the things posted seem to be cartoon shows.....

as for me:

These

How many people remember this show? The intro was awesome

Demon ID:
This is my evidence for how much better the original transformers movie was, damn I loved that movie. I command speakers go to full and your head bangs:

I work at a cinema and we played that song (plus Stan Bush's "The Touch") before the showings of Transformers 2.

thenumberthirteen:

Demon ID:
This is my evidence for how much better the original transformers movie was, damn I loved that movie. I command speakers go to full and your head bangs:

I work at a cinema and we played that song (plus Stan Bush's "The Touch") before the showings of Transformers 2.

You did? Really? You ain't lying to me are you, you pesky bird?

If thats true, you would deserve something great in your honour. Like say a bottle of wine. still I thank you on behalf of all transformer fans for giving others a chance to listen to some great 80s rock opera :P

I can barely post because I'm honestly to blurry eyed to see due to tears.

Pepperoni rolls and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

My first intimate moment with a girl, curtains next to my bed floating in the summer breeze.

My first heartbreak. Such an awful, terrible, dreadful year.

My first Pokemon game on the Game Boy Color. So much time wasted.

My first best friend, and his eventual move back to Tenessee.

Reading the days away, enjoying a collection of dusty Stephen King books from my attic.

Playing my guitar on the front porch, wishing that what I wrote meant something to someone.

I don't think I can go on.

Why did they take this down? WHY?

While the Pokemon/Digimon war waged on, a great cartoon show was lost to the battle. May it rest in peace...

thenumberthirteen:

I JUST NOSTALGIA'D IN MY TROUSERS!

Disaster Button:
I also have these to offer

OH MY.

Seriously. Thank you.

I don't remember ever seeing this show, but I have an action figure of.... *wikis* Goliath that I never knew where it was from.

Anyone remember this drink?

Ok I can do this.

Demon ID:

Yes, the original Transformers ruled, i cryed when Optimus died back then, i know you did too. But now i hope Michael Bay kills Optimus off so my childhood hero wont have to suffer through his directing.

Before transformers i had this:

I used to love the hell out of this.

Furthermore!

Kuchinawa212:
Aww shows? Come on, toys is where its at!

Or that. Everyone. EVERYONE had a mini town rug

i didn't... but that special place i went to during 1st grade did... now that i think about it.. why the fuck did i go to that place? every monday i got to skip class and just talk to some therapist and play games with her... hmm i think i might of been raped as a kid. Or i was stupid... or i was smarter than my average 1st graders

marter:
The Pokemon theme song. Makes me feel warm inside.

/thread

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked