10,000 ways of being Snooty.

Pages PREV 1 2

Congrats! :)

congrats snoots.

-mouse

Catchphrase:
Why post this? Admittedly the song is hilariously bad, and you look...

Why post this, again? Are you craving attention? More than you got by your 10000 posts, that is.

Seriously, go do something else other than this. I'm not telling you to exercise - what you do with your life is your own damn business, but don't ram shit like this attention-crap down my throat.

I may come across as rude, but this topic must violate one if not several of the codes of conduct. There is simply no point to it.

If you're gonna be an ass the why the fuck did you even post here. Also if this post "violates" codes of conduct then every other person who has made a thread celebrating there getting of 10 thousand posts then alot of people would be in trouble by now.

Congratulations, hopefully I'll hit 10k soon...

Catchphrase:
I may come across as rude, but this topic must violate one if not several of the codes of conduct. There is simply no point to it.

Taken from the Forum Posting Guidelines

Kuliani:
• Celebratory Posts: If you feel that the community would like to hear of your triumph over a real life obstacle or achievement, go right ahead. Please describe it so that people that you don't know will also feel good for you too!

He's far within the Guidelines, although I would like to point out this little tidbit

Note for those responding to a celebratory post: you can give your congratulations, but you still need to add some content to the post in order to dodge the banhammer. As an example, you may post your "grats", but you also have to include a "review" of the person signifying their importance. Kinda like in an award show when after the show people ask random celebs what they thought about JoeBobby Smith winning the award, and they give a response like, "Well, I respect his acting and I love the roll that he played in Debbie Does Dallas. I really like his hair. I wonder if he has a dog."

I know that a fair bit of people just yell "Congrats" and move on with no hassle, so this rule only seems to be a suggestion these days, but I felt that one complaining about a possible breaking of the rules might enjoy seeing not only is the accused in the clear, but you yourself have ignored an important part of our guidelines.

I see no reason why not to let it slide, most people don't know of this rule. I myself only found out on a Birthday Thread (I think one for Spinwhiz).

I thank you if you bothered to read the entire thing, and hope you remember this lesson about Celebratory posts next time you see a Thread about a person hitting a certain amount of Posts, or perhaps it being someone's Birthday, or even something else being Celebrated.

Congrats on 10k

Still I never did a 10k celebration :/

"Looks in soul box, finds note"
*The body is here, soul is not*
Sorry, seems someone else got to it first, congrats on reaching 10k posts though, and here's to 10k more. We need more snooty englishness about the place.

SnootyEnglishman:
That's right everybody it is now official

I the Lord of all that is Snooty and High Priest of the Church of Spaulding has now reache the very formidable 10,000 posts.

I'd like to thank all who helped me out.

Thank you all for letting me be my weird self. It's been fun and i hope to make more of posts.

I've also made a little video to celebrate the occasion. So watch it give me praise and presents I expect great gifts to me and offering to Captain Spaulding and Tim Curry.

DO IT and DO IT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I would fucking laugh so hard if your mum walked in while you were doing that xD

Anyway grats on 10k posts man.

Catchphrase:

Why post this, again? Are you craving attention? More than you got by your 10000 posts, that is.

Seriously, go do something else other than this. I'm not telling you to exercise - what you do with your life is your own damn business, but don't ram shit like this attention-crap down my throat.

If your just going to be a dick in someones celebration thread what the hell is the point in posting. We don't need people like you here.

I tip my bowler hat, don my monicle and offer you a very snooty handshake, old chap.

A jolly spiffing 10 000 day to you.

Catchphrase:

Nor was there any point to your abusive, nasty little post.

If you don't like the thread then get off it, he did nothing to merit your mean personal comments.

Macgyvercas:

SnootyEnglishman:
Snip

You're a bit late for the soul stealing thing. Tim Curry already stole mine in 1996 when Muppet Treasure Island came out. He was awesome as Long John Silver.

EDIT: This clip proves my point quite epicly.

I'm using that for any piracy thread that pops up

Grats on 10k. Is this where I put something in on quality over quantity? Nah.

Congrats! I've always been a fan of your Spaulding avatar, but I think I enjoy the new Tim Curry one even more!

Wow, 10k... maybe someday I'll reach that pivotal mark. Then again, I'm not all too involved in my user groups, so I may be dead before then.

Snooty Englishman isn't English?!?!

JESUS FUCK! I think the world as I know it may have ended.

Still, I liked the video. You seem very cuddly. I know that sounds gay, but I'm drunk so I dont care.

Anyway, congrats on the post count. I just dont get how I'm a pretty old member, but everyone seems to have a higher post count than me. Not that it means anything of course. Or so I tell myself. In reality my low post count makes me feel inadequate.

*sadface*

Catchphrase:

O HAI! So I herd u leik being a twat?!

Hes not ramming anything down your throat (for further information on ramming things down throats, contact your mother. God knows she's had enough of me stuck down there to be an expert on the subject)

No-one made you watch his video, no one made you comment on his thread, so just leave the poor guy alone. He's trying to thank the community here, for a pleasent time spent on this forum and he's doing it in his own way, so leave him be and dont be nasty.

Here just to be nice I'll give you two ways in one post..

Eating crust-less cucumber sandwiches wearing white gloves

Voting Tory (ever heard of 'Dave Snooty') in England, those tea-party folks just don't cut the mustard for being snooty..

why is this post bumped?

also to the OP how the hell did you manage to get 10000 more posts between may 1020 and november 2010.

isnt that like 50 posts per day.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked