Bikers plan to foil the Westboro Baptist Church's Plans

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

... All I can say: More power to the Hell's Angels!

Agent Larkin:

SaneAmongInsane:

Agent Larkin:
This ladies and gents is why even with all the negatives attached Biker's rock.

And to all the people typing in that the WBC just needs to be reasoned with just let me tell you something.

They are Trolls IRL. You can't reason with them.

If all anyone cared about was the lazer-rock show, AC/DC Highway To Hell blasting right across the street from them.

While the rest of your reply was good this was the one line I liked the most.

Give yourself a cookie

Nah, you need a song to really stick it to the WBC and the Phelcher. "Yakity Sax" sounds about right. And bring a sign that says, "Oh, look, I have a sign, too!"

In short, make them look ridiculous. Fanatics hate it when you do that.

They have just gained so much respect from me, GO HELL'S ANGELS GO!

That's honestly amazing what they're doing, covering up the hate with the American flag.
That whole video was pretty moving, I nearly shed a tear tbh.

Macgyvercas:
YES! Go Hell's Angels!

I'm glad the Angels are there too. As dad said, the Patriot Guard Riders won't break the law to keep the WBC out...The Hell's Angels will do whatever it takes.

And sometimes "whatever it takes" is what needs to be done. For a gang of thugs and miscreants, the Hell's Angels sure do seem like decent folk sometimes.

Thank God. I'm gonna be their on Thursday.

Should be a blast.

teh_Canape:
just one thing

why the fuck would the WBC want to picket the funeral of a 9 years old?

even for a religious fanatic it don't make no sense

oh wait

religious fanatic

nevermind

Dude, we've been trying to get rid of them just as much as anyone. As far as I know, they've been denounced by most Christian denominations, and are legally classified as a hate group.

Also, I have no idea what Bible they're reading, because I've never seen any of that stuff in there...

Blatherscythe:
So wait, the Hells Angels, the outlaw biker gang that makes you a member after you murder someone for them, showed up to this funeral to counterprotest the WBC? And those assholes from the WBC didn't get beaten to death with lead pipes, shot to death and or lit on fire? FUCKING DAMMIT! Still, the Hells Angels have some fucking human decency, more than I can say for the brainwashed cunts that Phelps has. A fucking nine year old, does that old bastard have any fucking standards?

Even criminals have kids. That's why they're doing this. It's the same reason why child molesters in prison get the shit kicked out of them on a daily basis.

Anyone else hoping the Hell's Angels won't stop there? I'm sure most people would like to see the WBC church burned to the ground.

My cousin's friends funeral was harassed by WBC, patriot guard riders came and actually formed this barrier around the church to keep those ass holes from pissing on our friends grave!
OT: I think this is true and support the Patriot guard riders for there respect,

smearyllama:

As a pacifist though, I wouldn't stand for anyone being physically harmed on my front lawn.

Psh, what are you going to do, hit me? :P

OT: Yeah, hells angels do nice things. Like give toys to orphans and repair homes. Lots are criminals who sell hard drugs but psh, not all of them are bad.

Honestly If I was a police officer on duty and a group of bikers just start WAILING on a WBC member who was protesting...I'd just look the other way. People that hateful and ignorant shouldn't be shown the compassion that they seem to lack. Compassion to the WBC is like feeding cockroaches, it will only make them multiply and continue to be a problem.

Hell yeah! If i were there I would be right there with the Hell's Angels. Eff the WBC!!

XxRyanxX:
..I'd never seen something so Disgraceful within our Country with these 'WBC' people. I don't judge people, but I must judge their actions at least. Those signs, stating (If any one you take these with offense on how I respond to them, please notify me in a PM for I am sorry):

"Planes Crash God Laughs" (That one really got to me...that was low)
"Fags Doom Nations" (Really? I thought WBC were just concerned with God, now you guys involve all Nations?)
"God Hates Fags" (I beg to differ. Within the Bible it states, Prov. 6:16-19, "There are six things which the Lord hates, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: 17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that run rapidly to evil, 19 A false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers." I'm Christian and non of you have to believe in God but at least this is proof to them that homosexuality isn't something God hates...let alone calling them by the term Fags)
"Thank God for Sept. 11" (Obviously none of them lost a Family Member in that incident)
"Thank God for Dead Miners" (How in any way does the Miners have to even do with this? None of them deserved to die)
"God Hates Fags Rom. 9:13" (Actually, that verse actually stated, "Jacob I Loved, but Esau I Hated." It wasn't for the reason of homosexuality. Look it up on this website Here)
"God is your Enemy" (So.. every person devoted to God and those who do right regardless of their sex choice and obeys/follows the Bible is an Enemy to God?)
"Pray for More Dead Soldiers" (Never, if you're Religious, ever pray for negativity or wrong doing to occur on anyone's life. That is corruption, vile wickedness)
"America is Doomed" (With people like WBC and whoever else is like them could decay the World for that manner)

Truly these posters and signs are just solid factors that these people who claim to be as 'Christians' are clearly far from it.. and I respect the man who was expressing himself on the video and God Bless those Bikers. Those soldiers (regardless if you disagree with their reason for being in War) died for us to have Freedom, and these WBC members come to their funerals and even a 9-year old's funeral to protest over their belief? That defines why Christians like myself and Religion itself looks bad.

Ryan, You have hit the nail on the head here. While I don't personally believe in a God, these deliberately inflammatory signs and actions are still hideous things to do when you know people will be deeply saddened.

These sorts of people give religion and (from my objective point of view) America as a whole a bad name.

I am all for freedom of speech but I like the way the law works here (England):
You are free to believe whatever you want, but cannot say anything deliberately offensive and the traits of: Race, Gender and sexuality are 'protected' (ie you cannot bring them up in arguments like this)

When will people just grow up?

XxRyanxX:
"God Hates Fags" (I beg to differ. Within the Bible it states, Prov. 6:16-19, "There are six things which the Lord hates, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: 17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that run rapidly to evil, 19 A false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers." I'm Christian and non of you have to believe in God but at least this is proof to them that homosexuality isn't something God hates...let alone calling them by the term Fags)

I think they use the phrase And thou shalt not lie with another man or something like that. Sorry, I stopped reading the bible bout the same time I stopped going to church.

Oh lord, who are in heaven, with your infinite power and wisdom, please guide these lost souls to the truth, away from their vile sin and wickedness, to live peacefully and harmoniously with the rest of mankind.

Or just kill Fred with a twister... they are in kansas afterall.

Skullkid4187:
Well call me neutral on this one. There is no way i will support biker gangs nor will i support people who have never read a Bible.

Why not support the people who are standing up for those who have died?

As well, the original group, the Patriot Guard are just a bunch of vets who like motorcycles and decided that they had had enough of the WBC.

Ih8pkmn:

This isn't a church. It's a cult.

So... the difference between a church and a cult is whether or not they agree with you? Not that I don't think they are a retarded bunch of... retards, but it seems like they have as much "evidence" from the bible to support their views as most other churches.

Anyway... Yay Bikers, Boo WBC

emeraldrafael:

XxRyanxX:

I think they use the phrase And thou shalt not lie with another man or something like that. Sorry, I stopped reading the bible bout the same time I stopped going to church.

Well, I've never studied the bible but a quick bit of research shows:

In the Bible:
Jesus says nothing about same-sex behavior.
The Jewish prophets are silent about homosexuality.
Only six or seven of the Bible's one million verses refer to same-sex behavior in any way -- and none of these verses refer to homosexual orientation as it's understood today.

http://www.soulforce.org/article/homosexuality-bible-gay-christian

It seems to me that the whole thing is blown waaay out of proportion by those opposed to homosexuality, to the degree that it becomes public acceptance.

Shakespeare said it this way: "Even the devil can cite Scripture for his purpose."

dogstile:

smearyllama:

As a pacifist though, I wouldn't stand for anyone being physically harmed on my front lawn.

Actually, I believe that peace should be pursued at all costs, but that sometimes, and only in the most dire of circumstances, that violence is capable of doing what kind words couldn't.

I put the fist in pacifist.

It pains me to know that the same ammendment that allows people to wave American Flags like good men and good patriots is allowed to let people spew hate such as the WBC does.

TheEvilCheese:

emeraldrafael:

XxRyanxX:

Well, I've never studied the bible but a quick bit of research shows:

In the Bible:
Jesus says nothing about same-sex behavior.
The Jewish prophets are silent about homosexuality.
Only six or seven of the Bible's one million verses refer to same-sex behavior in any way -- and none of these verses refer to homosexual orientation as it's understood today.

http://www.soulforce.org/article/homosexuality-bible-gay-christian

It seems to me that the whole thing is blown waaay out of proportion by those opposed to homosexuality, to the degree that it becomes public acceptance.

Shakespeare said it this way: "Even the devil can cite Scripture for his purpose."

Well, Like i said, I stopped reading it and that was about 5 years ago. And I dont have anything against gays, thats part of the reason why I left.

Patrick_and_the_ricks:

Wolfram01:
What kind of accent does that guy in the video have? Is that like a normal accent for some region of USA or does he have a speech impediment of some sort? Sounds a bit like Ray Romano.

Anyway... damn WBC. So hateful. Any idea why they're going to protest at a 9 yr old's funeral??

Fred Phelps said it was because "God sent the shooter"... It was the same shooting where that US Senator got shot, I think that's it. If you really curious you could check on "www.godhatesfag.com" though the name alone should speak volumes about these people.

Not sure if you just gave me the wrong address or they were hacked or something, but that address redirects to a gay web-cam site.

Ah, Religious fanatics. my old nemesis..

More power too the Bikers

The whole WBC need bullets through their brains. The person to kill Phelps deserves a medal.

Any volunteers?

For once in my life, I'd condone burning a church and the persecution of its members. The WBC needs to be stopped any way possible, legal or otherwise.

Patrick_and_the_ricks:
We heard earlier yesterday that WBC (Westboro Baptist Church) was planning to protest the funeral of a 9 year old girl who had been shot at the Saturday shooting in Tuscon, but surprisingly Bikers may have something to say about that. Biker groups like the Patriot Guard Riders and The Hells Angels have taken up the cause to help gather as many people as possible to keep the WBC away from the funeral. Surprising enough, this isn't even the first time this has happened, the Patriots and The Hells Angels have both counter protested the WBC before.

So it's official, criminal bikers are better Human beings than the WBC, honestly this act of human kindness by gangs has show the human race may not be a lost cause.

For more info on the story check here: http://greenplanetethics.com/wordpress/ and here for the official Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-will-not-let-Fred-Phelps-or-WBC-protest-any-funeral-in-Tucson/183976931620895?v=wall

(Also here is the original story from yesterday: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.256388-Westboro-Baptist-Church-plans-to-protest-funeral-of-9-year-old-girl-slain-in-Arizona-shotings)

So um... Go Bikers? What do you Escapists think of this situation?

Edit: To clarify when I said gangs and criminals I was referring to The Hells Angels, not the Patriot Guard Riders. (The Patriots are a collection of old timers and bike fanatics who like well... Bikes.... And America...)

Hey, watching the news now. WBC has changed their plans. They plan to protest Federal Judge Rolls' funeral which is this Friday. They decided against picketing the 9 year old girl's funeral. Just so you know bud.

Go Hell's Angels!

Never thought I would say that.

i heard about this WBC stuff on the radio today

in all honesty i think that they are just doing this for attention,seriously i see absolutley no outher reason for how they are acting

Can't believe I'm saying this, but good on them. Seriously can we just publicly execute all of the members of the WBC? It would raise the value of the human race as a whole by a few notches.

smearyllama:

dogstile:

smearyllama:

Actually, I believe that peace should be pursued at all costs, but that sometimes, and only in the most dire of circumstances, that violence is capable of doing what kind words couldn't.

I put the fist in pacifist.

Well damn, ain't you the modern day Ghandi.

(This is a civilisation joke, so you may not get it.)

But its cool, they're not worth the effort to punch and there are plenty of others willing to do it so, is all cool by me.

Patrick_and_the_ricks:
(And if they get violent the least they could do is kill Fred Phelps)

He hasn't been to an actual protest in YEARS

smearyllama:
Yeah, these guys are cool.

The WBC are mostly assholes, but I feel sorry for their kids.
They'll never fit in, and are being raised on a diet of hate and ignorance.

That said, those who threaten violence against them are worse.
Instead of trying to make them understand through showing compassion, they attack them for being different.
This is why I would provide them sanctuary in my home, if only to protect them until the authorities arrived.

Still, the PGR is an honorable group of men, and I'd definitely pitch in to just stand there in defense of the families.

EDIT: Ok, so they're not entirely about religion. Now it makes a little bit of sense.

[quote="smearyllama" post="18.256547.9619772"]Yeah, these guys are cool.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but if they protested my families funeral, or my NINE YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS FUNERAL, they would be dead, and I'm sure you are a decent person, but I would forever despise you for protecting them. by the way, Christians? They shouldn't be called people.
OT: bikers are badass, what else is new.

That's great, I love hearing when someone stands up to these WBC bastards. I'd do it if I had the time or materials.
WBitChes don't know bout my biker gangs.

AzrealMaximillion:
Hey, watching the news now. WBC has changed their plans. They plan to protest Federal Judge Rolls' funeral which is this Friday. They decided against picketing the 9 year old girl's funeral. Just so you know bud.

Can you link me the news? I'll make a plug for it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked