Valentines Day

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

I know, I know, this is pretty early, but I'm bored.
So escapists, do you have any plans for valentines day? Planning on asking out a special someone, or going to anti-valentines day parties? Hang around at home?

I'm going to a party on the 12th with this one girl I like, maybe if all goes well we could hang out on valentines day!

Edit: let's expand a little. Any of you buying some shit for your s.o.? What? Also, do you guys have any funny/weird facebook stories?

In the 4th grade, I got this really nice valentines card, I asked around if anyone knew who it was from. At the time I was just thinking everyone was trying to keep quiet. Now I think my mom sent it... D:

Ohh, good luck!

V-Day is on a Monday so nothing can be done due to work etc. I went to the cinema last year, was a good excuse to see something I wanted for ages.

I might try the same trick this year, if someone comes :(

Being extra emotional and feeling lonely I expect.

Valentines day sucks ass... I'll spare you the cynical rant...

FamoFunk:
Ohh, good luck!

V-Day is on a Monday so nothing can be donw due to work etc. I went to the cinema last year, was a good excuse to see something I wanted.

I might try the same trick this year, if someone comes :(

Thanks dude!
I completely forgot about school, damn! Who has two thumbs and is skipping the 8th and 9th class?

and... of course I!

I am most likely going to send my straight male friend a Valentine's card to see how he reacts.

Apart from that, I have nothing planned.

I think I'll hunt for a real day to celebrate...

(While contemplating the fact that I'm a sad and lonely human being. So, typical Monday really.)

Kasurami:
I am most likely going to send my straight male friend a Valentine's card to see how he reacts.

That sounds like a lot of fun!
Good luck!

Booooo...I hate that day, guess ill just celebrate arbor day instead.

Howlingwolf214:
I think I'll hunt for a real day to celebrate...

(While contemplating the fact that I'm a sad and lonely human being. So, typical Monday really.)

Single Awareness Day aka=SAD

Zeithri:
Being extra emotional and feeling lonely I expect.

This about sums up my plan. Plus probably hating existance in general.

Go to school -> Get back home -> Play games -> The End

I have two lectures on a monday so probably staying it and sheltering myself from everyone who might say the day is happy or how much they love their other half

...Assholes

I am doing fuck all. I'll probably be sitting in this very spot most of the day. I'd post that "forever alone" picture but I hate that meme.

Kasurami:

Hahaha... here's hoping the reaction is a good one.

Probably forgetting all about it... just like last year. And if I don't, I think I'll just don't bother with it.

Nothing planned. I am happy though that this will be my first Valentine's Day when I actually have a valentine <3

Crap is that coming up again?

Go to work. Go to the gym. Spend the evening playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Because nothing says Valentine's Day to me like gut-wrenching terror, instants of pure panic and weeping alone in the dark. ;)

See how many moments I can ruin by rugby tackling couples.

Or be celebrating a friend's birthday. Yes, his birthday's on Valentine's day.
I hope there's a party. More people to rugby tackle.

Julianking93:
Nothing planned. I am happy though that this will be my first Valentine's Day when I actually have a valentine <3

-hugs-

OT: Hating humanity, the same as I do every Valentines Day; the open show of soppy, mushy love makes me fucking sick.

Amazon warrior:
Go to work. Go to the gym. Spend the evening playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Because nothing says Valentine's Day to me like gut-wrenching terror, instants of pure panic and weeping alone in the dark. ;)

God, the flashbacks, THEY ARE COMING BACK!!!
I played the demo of Amnesia and Holy Batman, I nearly shit myself.
Also reminds me of what my valentines day is probably like if I get rejected.
1, gut wreching terror before asking her out
2, panic attacks when she hesitates
3. weeping alone in the dark after she says no!

I think I have a math exam that day.

And I'm a cynic who dislikes a holiday where a guy gets his head chopped off for marrying people without the emperor's permission and now everyone eats pink lollypops in his honour. I'd rather celebrate Lupercalia.

Julianking93:

You will have two Valentine's now. I think I'm going to send everyone on my Escapist friend list a PM that starts off romantically then descends into American Psycho territory.

I so funny.

Nope not planing anything, never did before, and never did care for valentines day as it seems some forced bullsh*t, but girls always demand something for it.

Luckily I'm not actively involved with any so I can avoid the hassle this time.

Kasurami:

You will have two Valentine's now. I think I'm going to send everyone on my Escapist friend list a PM that starts off romantically then descends into American Psycho territory.

I so funny.

Huh. Well, that will certainly be interesting. I look forward to your demented love letter to me :3

Mackheath:

-hugs-

*pounce snuggles* Yayz ^-^

i have a friend coming to stay for a week. i suggested 14th Feb for him to come down not realizing it was Valentines Day. he's single, too, so neither of us noticed for a couple of weeks

So, what crap is everyone buying the other-half/love of your life at the moment?

I plan on doing something humiliating and stupid in the name of love...

...but my ice cream and chocolate reserves are freshly stocked, just in case....

I got double physics.
Gaaaaaaaaaaah, dammit.

FamoFunk:
So, what crap is everyone buying the other-half/love of your life at the moment?

mind if I steal that for the op?

errr the day before me n my girlfriend are going out for a meal, on the day itself probably just see each other n spend some time together, and later in the week we're going london (camden specifically) for a lil shopping trip ^^

also, good luck OP!!

I have an orthodontist appointment -____________-

Screw Valentine's day.

I'm romantic to my lady every day.

I'll just treat like any other day. I don't care much about Valentine, because I have no reason to celebrate it. Hopefully though I won't have to go out that day to see what my peers are upto...

MiracleOfSound:
Screw Valentine's day.

I'm romantic to my lady every day.

And that, folks, is the way it should be.

Well, uhh...

Can't I just ignore it like half of the Escapist?

I don't hate it, I just don't want to celebrate it. That would like a North Korean celebrating the American Independence Day.

...OK, that was a bit harsh, I just don't have a valentine at the moment and probably won't when that day comes along. On that note:

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked