If you were to get a tattoo...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

What would it be? I don't know if I'd ever get one, but if I decide to get one, it would be this, on my left shoulder:

For those of you who don't know, the translation is "Rogue Squadron".

personlly i would never get a tattoo what with all the medcal risks, and social stigma..

if they didnt exist I would get abtract swirls on my arm that look kinda like runes on a golam or such or soot sprites lol

I have a Canadian forces tattoo, I don't think I'd ever get a gaming tattoo though

Already got three. Gonna get a 13th century plague doctor when I finish my BA as a reward :3

I already have two. A nice tribal armband on my upper left arm, and a snake coiled around my upper right. I'm not sure if I want another. The snake coiled around my arm is my favorite. I really like how it turned out.

if I got one I would want some kind of trickster type thing, something kind of like coyote but more.... abstract

I don't plan on ever getting a tattoo but if i did get one it would wither be the eagle globe and anchor of the Marine Corps, or the skull emblem from the punisher.

That on right arm.

This on left arm (wrap).

"Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate"

If I had to get another....

I already have one (which is in the spoiler below). However, I also plan on getting a ring from Sonic next to the one I have, as well as two more. One will be dedicated to Golden Sun, and the other to Tales of Symphonia.

Probably a personalized naval compass on one shoulder, Fenris Bound on the other, and maybe Taz somewhere else.

One day I'm going to get a tattoo of an hourglass tilted to the side with the sand mostly run out. It's going to be on my left shoulder blade and it's going to have on the base at the top and bottom either "This is your life..." or "You have to know, not fear..." those could be edited that's just what I'm thinking now. It's a personal reminder that my time and life is slowly running out and to make the most of every second.

<< I'd also want some album art on my back.

what i will have is a purple skull with slashes atthe eyes like there glowing blood red with 2 crisscrossed energy swords with the halo in the background and under it says "remember"

4 leaf clover on the left shoulder or a paw...

The Kanji for balance over my heart, Kanj for Logic on my left arm, Kanji for emotion on my right.

Christian Anarchist/Pacifist symbols

the only tattoo ive got to date is of the metallica ninja star thing, top left shoulder.

if i were to get another it would be either 'hallelujah! lock and load', (from an MCR song), across my under arm, or just tribal patterns, and although i will NEVER get it, i want the band of deaths bats from A7X on my back (with the rev in the middle of course).

i was also thinking of one of those trick images, like a tear in the skin, but circuits like an android underneath.

my last idea is the rolling stones 40 licks cover lips on my arse cheek :)

in terms of a gaming tattoo, it may well be the companion cube somewhere, not big though...

OptimisticPessimist:
Probably a personalized naval compass on one shoulder, Fenris Bound on the other, and maybe Taz somewhere else.

my uncle got a taz tattoo, he has regretted it EVERYDAY since

A SWEET Tribal tattoo all up my left arm.

CardinalPiggles:

OptimisticPessimist:

my uncle got a taz tattoo, he has regretted it EVERYDAY since

What? Why?

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

It would hurt like hell to get done, though...

Something celtic, bing Welsh and all, but it needs some meaning.

I have no way of showing the designs i would use if i got a tattoo but if i did i would go all out. A full back tattoo, a wrist tattoo, and a left eyeball tattoo is were i would get them. I never take off my shirt so the full back one would rarely be seen.

I have a couple ideas of what I wanna get

1.Baby Jesus on a Unicycle
2.A fish smoking a cigar in the fishbowl
3.The words "Warning, you have encountered a very sexy beast" on my arm.
4.Something from this listhttp://www.i-mockery.com/visionary/50-tattoo-ideas.php

The words "Ka is a wheel and it turns round." wrapping around my right forearm. Or on the outside of a wagon wheel that has twelve beams going out from the center, with the Beam Guardians at the end of each. This would either be on the right shoulder blade or would be in the center of my back. Cookie for what the words and stuff comes from.

I've been thinking of getting one for years, but I'm really scared of needles. Apparently I need to overcome that first.

If I were, it would be on my right forearm. The "Fireball Atma" from Digital Devil Saga. There were so many potential tattoo designs in that game, it would be hard to choose.

Of course, tattoos are permanant so idk. Besides, no one would know what it was.

I'm thinking of getting a phoenix on my back and maybe a symbol of some sort on my ankle.

Something small, simple... maybe the Batman logo? Maybe something in this gal's lovely art gallery... Maybe I won't plan on ever getting one.

If I ever did get a gaming-related tattoo, I'd go all out.

Or, if one day I managed to become a Special Forces officer (very unlikely, but I don't want to rule out any possibilities for my future, or just give up on my childish pipe dreams), I'd get this, on my shoulder.

And if I had both, it would be crazy awesome.

Don't have any, but I've considered it. If I were to get one...I dunno...I'm absolutely obsessed with the musical The Phantom of the Opera, so maybe something like this?

Also, if you hit on any of my previous posts you're likely to see me bring up my love of PS1 RPG Chrono Cross, so also maybe the element itself

Or the first C in the logo (the timepiece one)

Pretty much this:

You shouldn't get a tattoo. Why? Because, you, are a god damn idiot.

Sorry couldn't resist the referance.

OT: Probably the assassin's symbol.

Flaming boobs all the way... Thanks Yahtzee!

I wouldn't normally, but if pressed, I'd have an outline of the Nurburgring imprinted around one of my nipples. Painful, sure, but then I can post pictures online and claim I'm the Stig!

Doinstuffman38:
What would it be? I don't know if I'd ever get one, but if I decide to get one, it would be this, on my left shoulder:

For those of you who don't know, the translation is "Rogue Squadron".

I would get a tattoo of my face
on my face
only slightly to the side
then I would stand in front of a 3D movie theater
and ruin peoples lives!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked