What is your favourite song currently?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The question is pretty self explanatory, what is your favourite song right now as you read this?

Mine would have to be Written in the Stars by Tinie Tempah and Jumper by Capsule.

Heroin - The Velvet Underground.

'Taiko Shuffle', composed by Jeff van Dyck for the Shogun 2: Total War soundtrack. Such an upbeat tune, very enjoyable. In fact, the entire Shogun 2 soundtrack is stellar.

Mace Tulio:
'Taiko Shuffle', composed by Jeff van Dyck for the Shogun 2: Total War soundtrack. Such an upbeat tune, very enjoyable. In fact, the entire Shogun 2 soundtrack is stellar.

I've never actually played that game, but I kinda want to now :)

It's so beautiful... *sniff* Gotta love instrumentals.

Normally I would say something by either led zep or pink floyd, but I have had 3 Libras by A Perfect Circle stuck in my head for the last few days. I keep melodically mumbling "you don't, you don't, you don't see me"....my coworkers are starting to wonder.

captcha: retheih chemicals,

what?

Because it's turning out to be a surprisingly good anime.

Justice-D.A.N.C.E

Type O Negative's Love You To Death has been my favoite song since the first time I heard it many years ago. Before that was Faith No More's The Real Thing which held that spot for over a decade.

The opening to the anime Baccano!, Guns & Roses by Paradise Lunch. <3 Love the jazzy tune.

Been a Ben Folds kind of weekend so far. I've got Hiroshima stuck in my head.

Right now I have "Death Finds us Breathing" by The Showdown on loop, so does that count?

matchbox20 lets see how far weve come

Down, Down, Down to Mehphisto's Cafe - Streetlight Manifesto

One of my favorite Streetlight Manifesto songs, it is a really catchy song.

Right now its a three way tie between

Lithium Flower by Scott Matthew. It's the ending credits music from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

PlatinumRenegade:
The question is pretty self explanatory, what is your favourite song right now as you read this?

Mine would have to be Written in the Stars by Tinie Tempah and Jumper by Capsule.

Exile villify

heard it in portal 2, and Ive been listening too it ever since

I'll just say Versailles as a whole since its the only band I have been listening to lately. The first song that comes to mind is Philia their newest single.

Onward and Overboard by a band called Small Brown Bike, off their new album Fell and Found.

Terrible Love-The National

emeraldrafael:

Epic songs are epic.

1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins is my current favourite song.

IBlackKiteI:

emeraldrafael:

Epic songs are epic.

1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins is my current favourite song.

XD eh, its just waht you get for growing up in the 90s. Though I suppose the sentiment isnt shared by everyone.

I dig this song. I like how it's a tribute to Michael Jackson, plus almost anything Justice makes is awesome.

I've beeen listening to this song over and over again lately, so I guess it counts.

"Nara" by E.S. Posthumus

I keep finding new awesome songs, but no other inspires me like this one (*honorable mention to "Turn the Page" by Bob Seger though).

Reptile's Theme - Skrillex.

Fuck yeah.

Right now, i'd say Wheatley's song by Miracle of sound. An excellent job all around.

SupabadMan:
Reptile's Theme - Skrillex.

Fuck yeah.

Fuck yeah indeed. Almost all of Skrillex's music is fantastic.

OT: Everything Went Numb - Streetlight Manifesto. Mainly because I'm just trying to memorize all the lyrics, which is a challenge, since the first verse alone has 77 words in 15 seconds. Add a 59 word chorus, and another 89 word verse, and you have a hell of a lot to memorize. It's fun.

Such a wonderful song...I hope I can master it one day.

Sympathy for the Devil.

I love this song. The tone and verse work well together.

and

Oh how I love them so...

Going on the songs I have listened to today (which is many)

And for all time, fuck no I hate making decisions.

Empyreal by Sylosis has had me infatuated with it for a while now.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked