Poll: Tell all about your sex!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Female.

tehpiemaker:
Maybe you can discuss whether I'm a government agent or not. Trying to take all of your freedoms.

Not of my government you're not (or else!)

Or better yet, you can discuss why I put a third option in the poll.

Pig in a blanket! (It's a type of food).

OT: Well to answer your title. We have testicles and a penis (for the most part), we don't typically get breasts unless we let ourselves go or hit the gym a bit too often. Some of us have problems with receding hairlines, and most of us that I've met seem to have trouble keeping it in their pants. But now that I'm at uni, people seem to be able to keep their composure in public at least.

I am a genderless being of pure destruction and a really nice person once you get to know me.

Female.

And now I need to think of something else to say to avoid facing mod-wrath for low-content posts.

Um... er...

See, my problem is the thread is entitled "tell all about your sex" - so everything that's leaping to mind is either about my sex life or about the details of my vagina (and surrounding bits, for those of you who are overly sensitive about specific terminology).

Firstmark_Bannor:
If the poll monster had not eaten your poll, I would. But I'm a guy for the record.

Someone needs to make an account called "The Poll Monster," and subtitle it "Eats your polls."

Anyway, I must quote Linkara in order to answer the question asked of me.

um..somewhere between,as i am transgender

I called this thread before I even clicked on the title.
So why did I click on it anyway? Eh, whatever. For the record, NOW I'M A MAN!
A MAN MAN MAN
NOW I'M A MAN
A MANNY MANNY- Okay, I'm done.

I am A MAN!! oh wait a minute

*checks pants*
*starts playing around with contents of pants*
Yes, I definitely possess a penis. I'm a man!

I am a female! <3

I thought you wanted us to DESCRIBE our sex... ahh yeah.

well, i am a girl, let that be G.I.R.L or Girl be your choice.

joooking, i'm male.

Umm... Guy, but I don't act like a guy half the time

Hot and wild. Yes, I'm describing my gender. That is a gender and it is my gender.

23 - Female.

Honestly, I thought this was going to be about actual sex. I just came to lurk and see what people said. lol

Sex? As in our physical sexual characteristics? Male.

Gender? That's another story...

Female here.

I'M A MAN!!

Here's a photograph demonstrating what I did for the weekend -

I am aware that this has been ninja'd (in video form no less) but:

I am a MAN!

*punches holes in all ye pitiful androids*

I'm a male.

Wait, why aren't we talking about sex between two sexes?

Wait, if we did I'd be sad because I haven't had any yet.

At least sex is a renewable resource!

I am male. This comes as a surprise to some people due to my long hair... but they should really be able to tell, I have a beard >.<.

Checkpoint 2.
I'm so lazy.

Another male for your pole, and maybe you are a government agenecy if so i am a 97 year old women who can't get out the house, and therefore you can't take my benefits, *looks shiftly around, jumps out of window*

I'm a dude, did not see this coming though, thought this was something else.

Your terms can't really describe my "gender." But my sexual preference is cabinets.

I'm male enough for two people.

William Catching:
I think I'm a man...

Also, dunno why this question came up in my mind, but if I went back in time and had sex with myself would that be considered masturbation?

No, more like incest. It would be the same as having sex with a twin, pretty much.

roughly 60% of the internet is male, roughly 15% of females hide or do not post, according to some statistics i saw on a forum news post ages ago,
if you add the 'gamer' tag to this i imagine you'd end up with about 70% actual male percentage on game forums, with a few 'hiders' possibly in both sexes

what you'd actually 'see' is about 75-80% male representation on a forum like escapist if this were true
and that seems about right to me

i don't see that it matters, though

The Lugz:
roughly 60% of the internet is male, roughly 15% of females hide or do not post, according to some statistics i saw on a forum news post ages ago,
if you add the 'gamer' tag to this i imagine you'd end up with about 70% actual male percentage on game forums, with a few 'hiders' possibly in both sexes

what you'd actually 'see' is about 75-80% male representation on a forum like escapist if this were true
and that seems about right to me

i don't see that it matters, though

"15% of females hide or do not post?"... but I would assume a fair amount of males do not post, either. Probably around that same 15%, if I had to guess.

But ah well. Back on topic for me.

I'm a lady.

XX Chromosome aka female

I'm a guy I believe, but my friend's 3DS labelled me as female. Even though I had reasonably thick facial hair. That and I giggle like a girl. But I have more hair on me than a gorilla so I am confused.

Non existent.

Oh you meant gender. Male.

Oh I don't have any, I just whack off.

Oh don't look at me like that, you were setting yourself up way too easily and I think you knew it.

the beard gives away that im a man straight away even if i do watch shows like glee.. but hey i make up for it by watching ten tons of motorsport! *manly pose*

I assume I'm a male otherwise my whole life up to this point hasn't been a lie. Also what abut any semi-intelligent animals or sentient beings that may wander these forums?

Ironic Pirate:
Damn it, this thread is not what I anticipated.

I know right? This would've been the perfect place for me to tell some legendary horror stories.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked