Your favorite logos!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

After noticing a familiar logo on the start up screen of my Vita,
I got wondering what my favorite logo was.

I couldn't come up with anything better than this in the end.
So knowing that this logo will always win for me (with a rose tint)
I thought about what other peoples might be.
So indulge me.
What is your favorite logo of anything?

The Hotdog Octopus Logo! I Love that site!

Alright that's my site. I'm shamelessly plugging. But I really DO like my logo. Also I guess I'm ashamedly a fan of the gear/skull logo from gears of war...

The fisrt one I ever saw as a kid of course.

I actually have an N7 hoody :D

I get all the discounts.

Daystar Clarion:

I get all the discounts.

I was meaning to buy one at some point but they were always sold out when I looked. It's the summer right now so need for it >.>

Doesn't belong to any product or anything, but I think it's pretty cool.

But I love love love the crimson omen too.

I was always a fan of the Nintendo 64 logo...

Purple has never looked so fabulously evil since Willy Wonka!

What can I say. I enjoy good comedy.

Daystar Clarion:

Mine is N7-ier than yours.

<---------

That's why its my avatar.

Seeing these two always make me nostalgic.

Nouw:

Bring it on.

I dunno, maybe I'm just a really biased person.

Just a few off the top of my head really. The first one is the Super Famicom logo by the way which we didn't get in the US that I remember.

While I didn't like it at first the London 2012 logo has really grown on me. Particularly the Paralympic one.

I have about 5 official Olympics Pin badges, and I'd have more if I hadn't stopped myself. Though my self control is awful since I have an Olympics Rubber duck, and am currently eating Caramel Shortcakes with the Olympics logo on them.

If anyone posts Valve's I will be shocked. I look away from the screen when those logos come on they're so ugly. (I'm talking the valves in people's heads one).

I also like -

I love most of the variations on this fellow, they all look pretty badass.

Sonicron:

Nouw:

Bring it on.

Pffft, what you going to do? I hear there's a blood god, that sits on a skull throne. Skulls don't tesselate, that prick is just going to seep straight through on to the carpet.

Does anyone know where this is from? I can't remember how I found it the first time, so I just had to Google what it looked like. I tried "Lightning Fleet" but that's a sail boat fleet.

A Satanic Panda:

Does anyone know where this is from? I can't remember how I found it the first time, so I just had to Google what it looked like. I tried "Lightning Fleet" but that's a sail boat fleet.

It's the logo for Kojima Productions, the guys who made Metal Gear Solid, y'know.

Zantos:
Pffft, what you going to do? I hear there's a blood god, that sits on a skull throne. Skulls don't tesselate, that prick is just going to seep straight through on to the carpet.

Maybe so, but before he does he'll have his axe shoved up a good two feet up your persnickety Imperial bum. You'll never meet a more belligerent carpet stain.

A Satanic Panda:

FOX - Force Operation X, FOXHOUND's predecessor.

Sonicron:

Zantos:

Maybe so, but before he does he'll have his axe shoved up a good two feet up your persnickety Imperial bum. You'll never meet a more belligerent carpet stain.

Cain killed two of his lackeys. I wonder what a Deathwatch squad, or even a bunch of Grey Knights, could do to his operation.

And his champion is useless, who takes 13 black crusades and still doesn't win? Just seems like laziness to me.

I don't normally do this, but...

Nike means winning. Then the slash. /thread

Zantos:

Sonicron:

Zantos:

Cain killed two of his lackeys. I wonder what a Deathwatch squad, or even a bunch of Grey Knights, could do to his operation.

And his champion is useless, who takes 13 black crusades and still doesn't win? Just seems like laziness to me.

Can't win 'em all... but hey, the Blood God doesn't really care whose blood flows, as long as it does flow in abundance. Although I do imagine the defeat of Angron at Armageddon at the hands of the Grey Knights may have irked the fellow a little.

As for the Despoiler, I'd say the guy's main problems at this point are the infighting between the worshippers of different deities (really the biggest and most ironic weakness of Chaos right there, its chaotic nature) and the fact that his tech is about 10000 years obsolete. xD
(And he's NOT the champion of the Skull Throne. That's Khârn, and what he does he does right - guy hasn't come close to dying in ten millennia and still keeps rampaging his merry gore-stained way through the galaxy.)

Nouw:

Ed130:

Nouw:

Will you join us brother against the Heretic Sonicron?

I mean your cult is a bit dodgy, but theirs is WAY out of line.

Sonicron:

Can't win 'em all... but hey, the Blood God doesn't really care whose blood flows, as long as it does flow in abundance. Although I do imagine the defeat of Angron at Armageddon at the hands of the Grey Knights may have irked the fellow a little.

As for the Despoiler, I'd say the guy's main problems at this point are the infighting between the worshippers of different deities (really the biggest and most ironic weakness of Chaos right there, its chaotic nature) and the fact that his tech is about 10000 years obsolete. xD
(And he's NOT the champion of the Skull Throne. That's Khârn, and what he does he does right - guy hasn't come close to dying in ten millennia and still keeps rampaging his merry gore-stained way through the galaxy.)

Maybe if you had a single God-Emperor shit would work out better for you. It helps that he was a genius before going all inanimate. Still kicks arse from the golden throne though.

Zantos:
I love most of the variations on this fellow, they all look pretty badass.

Hail Inquisitor, Commissar Sora reporting heresy in all sectors of the internet!

My favorite, Razgriz Squadron emblem. Ace Combat 5.

All I need to find is a girl who will willingly wear this logo on her chest, and she'll be almost home in my opinion:

Captcha: Power Tool.

Good idea, if I had some power tool, I could build a logo, then I could always have it with me.

Zantos:
Maybe if you had a single God-Emperor shit would work out better for you. It helps that he was a genius before going all inanimate. Still kicks arse from the golden throne though.

The delicious irony is that your Corpse God failed.
- Deliver mankind from strife? Nope.
- Bring about lasting technological progress? Nah.
- Perpetuate enlightenment and banish religious tomfoolery? Bwahahaha.

Still, he's a persistent corpse, I'll give him that. Hard to dislodge from his crusty throne.
In the end it'll probably be the power of knowledge that gets the job done instead of raw military might. Just you wait, sooner or later Ahriman will find his way into the Black Library, and then the Imperium will be well and truly boned.

Sonicron:

Zantos:

The delicious irony is that your Corpse God failed.
- Deliver mankind from strife? Nope.
- Bring about lasting technological progress? Nah.
- Perpetuate enlightenment and banish religious tomfoolery? Bwahahaha.

Still, he's a persistent corpse, I'll give him that. Hard to dislodge from his crusty throne.
In the end it'll probably be the power of knowledge that gets the job done instead of raw military might. Just you wait, sooner or later Ahriman will find his way into the Black Library, and then the Imperium will be well and truly boned.

Been there, done that, got the Rhana Dandra. Maybe the god emperor is just not doing as well because he set his goals a little higher than "people bleeding". Does Slaneesh just demand people get horny?

I love the logo of the Cadian 8th.

Zantos:
Been there, done that, got the Rhana Dandra. Maybe the god emperor is just not doing as well because he set his goals a little higher than "people bleeding". Does Slaneesh just demand people get horny?

Among other (usually more depraved) things, yes, that's what he/she demands.
And Ahriman, if you think about it, is probably the one CSM closest to the Emperor's ideal of knowledge over zealous idolatry... you know, minus the quasi-altruistic vibe.

(Too tired to keep this up, 3.15am. Good night.)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked