Escapism Oh-Ate: a Labyrinth's Tale.

Pages PREV 1 2

I have that same hat...only it's gray.

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I just wish that I had the money and time to travel to one of these things. Plus the fact that I don't do well with travel puts a damper on things.

needausername:
I wish I was been a few years older, then I would have come along, looked like a blast.

It is with some amount of irony that I tell you that you're older than the person who organized this. Labyrinth herself was born '92.
EDIT - Whoops, I was looking at the wrong user's page. Even still, you're not too far off.

Vanguard1219:
I did wave at all of the people there via webcam, so I made a brief cameo at least. Just as well, you couldn't handle me in person anyway.

I spoke very briefly to Jim and Indigo. And yes, Jim, that could be my natural voice.

Spartan Bannana:
Be sure to visit good old Colorado while you're here! Bring a coat.

Really, you're Colorado? I'll have to go see you next time I'm up that way. I demand more details about this. To the PM-Mobile!

Anarchemitis:
Am I the only one who has notice many people possessing anomalously large amounts of hair?

Are you only noticing this because you, yourself, have no hair atop your head?

Knight Templar:
Looked like buckets of fun, but is there a reason I can only see half a chrich in the last picture?

It's the way IE occasionally runs, thanks to the image tags. If you run it in Firefox, it should look normal. I could probably figure out why it does that, but it make take a bit of doing. Just a random suggestion, view each of the pictures individually (on their own page) and then reload the thread. If that doesn't take, clear the cache.

NewClassic:
Can we book a reservation for a US Escapist Meet-Up? Also, if you still have the awesome picture I sent you last night, you really need to post it up.

The only problem with a US escapism is that are population is spread out, like you and I live on north to south opposites (close to it) and I'm sure there are plenty of people living on the east and west coasts.

Then again if we did it more northward we could possibly convince some of our Canadian compatriots to join in the festivities, It could be a North American escapism, Take that Aussies and your one country festival!

NewClassic:

Anarchemitis:
Am I the only one who has notice many people possessing anomalously large amounts of hair?

Do I look like a skinhead to you? Or is that due to scaling down to 75x75.
Do I look like a skinhead to you? Or is that due to scaling down to 75x75.

Anarchemitis:

NewClassic:

Anarchemitis:

Do I look like a skinhead to you? Or is that due to scaling down to 75x75?

I'll admit, it'd due to the scaling. I think avatars would look a touch better if they were bumped up to 100x100, but that's just me, I think.

NewClassic:

needausername:
I wish I was been a few years older, then I would have come along, looked like a blast.

It is with some amount of irony that I tell you that you're older than the person who organized this. Labyrinth herself was born '92.
EDIT - Whoops, I was looking at the wrong user's page. Even still, you're not too far off.

Still a year younger then that.

I would've come, but I don't think you're truly ready to bask in the magnificence that is Hey Joe. Saskwach nearly flipped his shit out the last time we met.

Zemalac:
So then, uh...how many pedophiles stalked you over the course of the day? I need to know to settle a bet.

You mean before or after I cut one apart with a hedge trimmer?

Knight Templar:
Looked like buckets of fun, but is there a reason I can only see half a chrich in the last picture?

That was the only half that was left standing.

Allow me to explain - the church in question is home to one of Australias most vocal opposers of an R 18+ Rating for games. As you can see, we had no choice but to make Gerald a giant monser and get him to attack it.

Looks like fun, damn being across the pond.

GAH!
Why must I only be 15?!
I would so go to one of these if I was older.
And if you guys weren't across the world. But I would go to one in the US dammit.

Looks like you guys had a blast though.

You're kinda cute, Labrynth! ;)
/Sexual ambiguity

Really, though, yall are so amazing. And I'm suprised. Every one of you looks happy, healthy and dignified. A good face for the Gamer kind.

Damn that must have been awesome...

Anyone up for a London Escapism meet? :D

Can't say I was tempted to shell out a few hundred Euros for a meeting, but I would have made up for the lack of blonde European girls.

Indigo_Dingo:

Zemalac:
So then, uh...how many pedophiles stalked you over the course of the day? I need to know to settle a bet.

You mean before or after I cut one apart with a hedge trimmer?

No, I'm serious. Money is riding on this.

No fair you get a GOOD arcade.

NewClassic:

Perhaps I was not present, but I had fun with the results, huzzah!

... I own that exact same hat...

Hey Joe:
I would've come, but I don't think you're truly ready to bask in the magnificence that is Hey Joe. Saskwach nearly flipped his shit out the last time we met.

'S true. And I have an iron resolve. I don't think anyone else could handle it.

Note to self: GET TO SYDNEY!

Us Englishers need to do this, but only if we can convince Root and nilcypher to come.

So... Any Western Canadian or North Western US Escapists up for a meetup in Vancouver sometime this summer? I think that'd be "keen".

SecretTacoNinja:
Damn that must have been awesome...

Anyone up for a London Escapism meet? :D

It must be done.

Labyrinth:
Copious mention was made of those who were not there, and several jokes and light-hearted insults flicked their way as well.

Aww.

Anyways, it sounded like fun, and I wish I was there. Unfortunately, I had things to do that day, and it was impossible for me to come.

Maybe next time.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked