Mom turns kid's Xbox off, gets taco thrown in face

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I just read it and thought I would share the hilarious article.

This is the best story you'll read all day, guaranteed. A young man from Deltona is currently sitting in jail after assaulting his mother with a taco. According to reports, 54-year-old Dena Moir turned her 19-year-old son's Xbox 360 off, and he threw the delicious Mexican snack in her frail face, making sure to also call her, and I quote, "a retard."

I told you this story was good.

The trouble started when young Zachery refused to come downstairs for dinner, despite being called a number of times. In an act of brave discipline, Dena marched upstairs and turned the Xbox off, only for Zachery to shove her angrily and order her out of the room.

A little later, Dena was cleaning the kitchen when her son came down to eat. Deciding she was in the way, Zach pushed his mother again, before smacking her on the arm and throwing the tortilla-wrapped missile with beef-themed vengeance. This is also when he called her, and I quote again, "a retard."

Zachery Moir is now being held without bail at Volusia County Branch Jail, on charges of domestic violence battery. This is because even if you act like a complete infant, you can still be tried as a man.

Source:Destructoid

Very funny. That's what you get for messing with your mom.

Can we get a link too?

I've never thought of using tacos as weapons. How deliciously uncivilized!

It's the parent's fault, for not teaching her kid some manners and restraint. Unless he's got some underlying psychological problem, in which case she's responsible for not getting it treated.

Wow. Sad sad guy. I mean Food>games so, get food then games. And he may be 19 but he sounds like a stroppy 5 year old. Hehehehehehehe. Laughs

Wasder:
And he may be 19 but he sounds like a stroppy 5 year old. Hehehehehehehe. Laughs

Xbox live my comrade, XBOX live.

countrysteaksauce:
Can we get a link too?

Can we get a video?

Man, it would be awesome.

Hey, I have an idea. Could someone make a "junk item" in Fallout 3 looking like a taco? MAN IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! Taco + rock-it launcher = 200 damage to anything, instant kill on Super Mutant Behemots.

Hahah, genius. The kid should have gone down for dinner when he was told. I wonder if he'll be able to get Taco's in prison.

I wonder who is to blame for this incident though. Microsoft perhaps, or the creators of whatever game the guy was playing at the time? Or, most likely, the supermarket that sold the family the taco ingredients. They clearly should have known their products would have been used in a domestic violence situation before selling them...:)

What a bratty kid, he should have been grateful that his mom was making him dinner...delicious tacos too. Now I'm hungry. So the kid is in jail now, serves the bugger right.

Those X-Box people are nuts. We PC gamers are far more civilized.

In jail? A bit of an over reaction isn't it, I'd thought a good spanking would be more suitable.

Zetona:
It's the parent's fault, for not teaching her kid some manners and restraint. Unless he's got some underlying psychological problem, in which case she's responsible for not getting it treated.

He's 19 years old and just beat up his mom for turning off a video game. Sounds like he has some underlying psychological problem to me. Also, she went upstairs and turned off his game, so it also seems like she did discipline him regularly or at least try to teach him manners and restraint. Plus, if he does have a psychological problem, "getting it treated" isn't some magical bullet that can cure any mental affliction that a person may have. You have a [email protected]$$ man beating up his mother, and you're blaming her. That doesn't make sense to me.

Danprezco:

Don't be so sure...

This just shows how screwed up our legal system is.

We can't catch numerous murderers or bank robbers, but oh yeah make sure to send a few police men down to arrest the 19 year old who threw a taco at her mother.

Autism is one hell of an affliction.

OK... at 19 that's a bit messed up to throw a fit like that, but I bet if she had done the logical thing and smacked him one, she would have gone to jail. I gotta wonder how spoiled that SOB is. Ugh.

GenHellspawn:

Danprezco:

Don't be so sure...

That is pretty funny! Especially the part where he's going for a jog.

GenHellspawn:

Danprezco:

Don't be so sure...

Thank you for this video o.o...

*sigh* kids these days. At least he didn't pull out the Lemon Grenades. I heard that those things hurt.

Still, this is just as disappointing and childish as it is hilarious.

"Come to dinner, dear."

"No! Eat taco, biatch!"

*throws*

"BOOM HEADSHOT!"

Well when my mom last turned off my xbox, I threw the controller at her. She caught that controller and proceeded to hide it from me, at which point I took out my other controller and continued playing.

The fact that the mother got him sent to jail makes her a total bitch(in my opinion), and the fact that this is news is just the media trying to brand video games as making people violent.

EDIT: For the record, throwing a taco at someone is not beating them up!

Damien the Pigeon:

Zetona:

He's 19 years old and just beat up his mom for turning off a video game. Sounds like he has some underlying psychological problem to me. Also, she went upstairs and turned off his game, so it also seems like she did discipline him regularly or at least try to teach him manners and restraint. Plus, if he does have a psychological problem, "getting it treated" isn't some magical bullet that can cure any mental affliction that a person may have. You have a [email protected]$$ man beating up his mother, and you're blaming her. That doesn't make sense to me.

I think it's almost certainly the result of ineffective parenting. I had quite a temper when I was younger, and my parents took me to see a psychologist. I think it helped. I generally restrain my temper around other people, and I don't see why someone who's older than me wouldn't do the same, unless he wasn't raised properly.

Danprezco:

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME?! I'll kill you! Just like I killed Intellectual Abedeus!

Seriously though, there was a case in Poland where a 14-year old boy's mother turned off his PC while he was playing Tibia. Then in anger he grabbed his chair and hit her with it.

He called her a retard? That really made my day.

God what a child.

Dastardos:
Link

Thanks, I'll be sending this around.

That kind of thing happens? Is this another reason to stay away from Xbox Live? Or does this kind of thing happen across the board?

Are you a dtoider, Dastardos?

GenHellspawn:

Danprezco:

Don't be so sure...

...Dude. That's hitting below the belt.

These are the same kids that were able to bitch their mom into buying them a new game every fucking weekend. These are the same kids who I specifically tried to be unhelpful to while working retail.

ansem1532:
This just shows how screwed up our legal system is.

We can't catch numerous murderers or bank robbers, but oh yeah make sure to send a few police men down to arrest the 19 year old who threw a taco at her mother.

We still have a bank robber who got away on a bike and still hasn't been caught. O.o
The police need to start doing their job right damnit!

"beef-themed vengeance"

I can't even look at that phrase without cracking up.

mattttherman3:
Well when my mom last turned off my xbox, I threw the controller at her. She caught that controller and proceeded to hide it from me, at which point I took out my other controller and continued playing.

Wow.. How old are you exactly? You must be a very unappreciative bastard to do that to your mum.. As for the jailed guy, he deserves it. If you can't be grateful or at least polite enough to be nice to your family, then you don't deserve to be looked after.

Obviously its her fault.

Syntax Error:
That kind of thing happens? Is this another reason to stay away from Xbox Live? Or does this kind of thing happen across the board?

Are you a dtoider, Dastardos?

I don't post there but I check GameTab, Kotaku, Destructoid, and N4G Every Day for gaming news.

Samuel Cook:

mattttherman3:

Wow.. How old are you exactly? You must be a very unappreciative bastard to do that to your mum.. As for the jailed guy, he deserves it. If you can't be grateful or at least polite enough to be nice to your family, then you don't deserve to be looked after.

I like how you are probably a bigger poster on a different account and this is just so you don't get banned on that account.

I have a short fuse, so it is wise not to interrupt my gaming unless it is an emergency.

19... A kid like that is 19, if I was that kids dad and he called me a retard, I'd be the one sitting in jail for domestic violence...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked