You can go to a bar with any user here, who do you choose ? (User appreciation thread)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

So imagine this. You can go to a bar/pub with any user on this forum.

Who would you choose to be your party buddies ?
From what you know about this user, what do you think would be his/her drink of choice for the night ?
Also this is kind of an user appreciation thread so... :3

My choices would be:

- Sigmund Av Volsung
If I was a women, hearing his charming accent plus his sense of humor, I would fall for him. Not in the sense that I would pass out on him but... yeah. It was nice to stream with you a couple times, hope we can do another soon.

Drink of choice: Carlsberg beer

- Drummodino
So I have a bit of a story with him. Not long ago I was with some friends drinking casually. When I was tipsy I said to my friends ''Yo I'll call someone make as much noise as possible'', everybody agreed. So I call Drummodino, he answer... nobody make a single noise. That was probably the lamest call ever.
So anyway, I want to prove that I'm not as lame as my calls so, get yo butt in the bar !
Like you man, it's always nice to talk to you !

Drink of choice: Kangaroo Love

- Caramel Frappe
He's such a sweet heart, I bet he would be the first guy hugging everyone. We can't deny how much he did for this community and I would like to see him face to face (cuz he's handsome too) with a couple beers, talking about life.
I hope you will be with us for as long as possible man, cheers !

Drink of choice: Kahlua Mocha Frappe

- LostGryphon
I'll be honest, I never talked to this guy. But I like his post, you look like a cool chill dude. So why don't you join us to our table ? We don't bite !

Drink of choice: Black Label (I dunno I'm just guessing here

- TopazFusion
You know, besides being a mod, we don't know much about this guy. I'm sure a lot of people would like to know a bit more about you. I'm sure you're a pretty interesting guy, I bet you have a lot to tell about the forum too.
We like you man, if you can, I'll pay you some pretty good beer

Drink of choice: Old Jail Ale

- Little Woodsman
Again, this is another person I never really talked to but wish I could. I always like your post and it would be great to know a bit more about you. Take a seat, beer is one me !

Drink of choice: Anything by Woodman Brewery

Now's your turn Escapist to make your tables.
Remember to message the person you mentioned here !

Cheers !

Good thread!

I think I'd have to go with getting T0ad, Tizzy, Sky, Taco, JoJo, Hunter, staika, Drumm and Knifer in a pub at once. Just having them all sitting around one table would probably cause hilarious chaos to ensue within approximately fifteen minutes. We'd all drink Carlsberg, except for those who dissented, who would be forced to absorb it through the top of their head. Then we'd get the throwing knives out and have acrobatics and melee combat competitions.

hakkarin talks about alcohol quite a lot, I'd like to see him in action.

Hmm, this should be interesting...

To return the sentiment, tricky-crazy:

Because I'd imagine ending up on a long roadtrip with him due to some accident in the bar, in the vein of Silent Bob and Jay Strike Back. Also cause it'd be fun! :D

Drink of choice... Svyturys beer, an essential part of drinking with a Lithuanian!

-Barbas

Just so I'd get a better insight into the enigma...also cause I see many wondorous tales ahead!

Drink of choice: classic Smirnoff Vodka, Comrade!

-Rip Van Tinkle

To see what sort of trouble we'd get into, and what sort of hilarious antics we would cause!

Drink of choice: Pina Collada

-Gendo Ikari Neuromancer

To discuss war tactics with, and to eventually get hammered whilst playing chess or summat.

Drink of choice: Whiskey, on the double!

-Caramel Frappe

Possibly in a team up with Rip Van Tinkle: he'd paint the town pink, and Frappe would layer it in Caramel! :D

Drink of choice: I honestly don't know what would fit... Black Russian maybe?

-Dirty Cop James funs

1) Get wasted
2) Do Gladiator fighting with paddles
3) DDR

Drink of Choice: several Sambuca shots

-Drummodino

Probably just hanging out in a bar, preferrably in Australia! If things do go wacky, I'd say we hijack a bunch of Kangaroos and we'd decide what to do next afterwards :D

Drink of choice: Guinness, cause why not?

Any user who's a big Berserk fan. A drunking Berserk discussion would be one worthy of participation.

I've actually met up with two people from this site at the Mana Bar. Recently, Drummodino was in Brisbane and we hit up the bar, played some Injustice and Dead Rising 3 while trying out a bunch of their game themed cocktails. Drummodino enjoyed an Ocarina of Lime at my recommendation. Pretty sure he enjoyed it. It was a good night, if short lived since I had work the next day. In hindsight, we probably should have snapped a picture together.

And a couple of years back I met up with another Escapist. I seem to recall it being ZiggyE but that could just be because he had the exact same avatar as the guy I met up with. If memory serves me well, I shouted him a Mana Potion while we chatted about anime.

If I was to meet up with anyone else in particular, it'd probably be Caramel Frappe since he's always been good to me and I'd be happy to buy the guy a drink or two. I think if I was going to buy Frappe a drink, it'd have to be a Raid Night which is a concoction with some kind of strong alcohol, a strong black, iced coffee and an egg cracked over the top for protein. It's a whole lot more amazing than it sounds!

Speaking of people that deserve a drink or two, TopazFusion also deserves one after the whole GamerGate kerfuffle and how he kept the megathread in line for so long. So I'd be happy to hang out with and buy him a couple drinks as well. I'd buy him a couple of Red vs Blue shots or maybe a Breath of Fire. The latter only if he ever hits me with his banhammer.

My default answer would be Daystar Clarion but we've already done that many times, possibly too many times.

I'd love to have pints with the regulars from Lardy Birts and about a million other people, I'd be here all day.

Also, Fappy because we could bitch about Daystar. XD

Aerosteam:

10/10

Best answer.

Aerosteam:

This

Or Colour Scientist because shes Irish

Probably Colour Scientist, because I respect her like craaaaaazy, and Fappy for the same reason. Zachary cause I'm friends with him and that'd be a fun bitch fest.... and I know I'm missing people...but I would buy them whatever they want and I would drink sooooo much cider.

I'd say Fappy and T0ad of Truth, but we've already done that.

I'd have to say either Redlin5 or Breakfastman. It's a tough decision between nerding out on Pokemon or talking about metal and music until the cows come home. Shrekfan246 as well since we can just bitch. XD

I'm gonna go with shrekfan246. I feel like I'd could just chat about stuff for hours with him and have a really good time doing it.

Casual Shinji:
Any user who's a big Berserk fan. A drunking Berserk discussion would be one worthy of participation.

I'm up for drunkenly complaining about how annoying Nina is.

tricky-crazy:
Senpai noticed me!

Well hello there. This is certainly a first, heh.

Ya obviously haven't seen most of my posts. ^.^ But let's do it. Gimme a Yuengling or two and I'll gladly hang out.

- After a little perusal of posting history, I gotta throw it right back: tricky-crazy seems like a nice enough sort. A laid back night of drinks sounds fantastic.

Drink: No earthly idea! I'd suggest a Killian's though.

As for others?

- Caramel Frappe just seems like an all around cool person. And the gifs. The gifs!

Drink: A frappe. Probably some obscure flavor like, I dunno, caramel. Add schnapps.

- dragoongfa because we'd probably agree on enough for a chill discussion and they're generally calm/nice in their posts.

Drink: Something smooth...ehhh. Strikes me as a whiskey.

- Calbeck due to his extensive political history. I'd just like the range of topics. It'd make for a damned interesting line of conversation.

Drink: Gin. No frills. Just Gin.

There's a few more, but I've gotta get to work.

And because I apparently love debates or discussions with people whom I disagree?

Zachary Amaranth, Colour Scientist, Fappy, Not the Bees, and the rest of the Usual Suspects™. Why? I may disagree with you lot on quite a bit, but I do think you'd all be decent enough company regardless.

Therefore: Drunken, asinine debate punctuated by brief bouts of horrible karaoke for all!

Not sure, but I'd say @Gethsemani would be a good one. We'd get wasted while trying to tell each why're they're wrong on everything until we notice the karaoke machine and make fools of ourselves.

Aerosteam:

I'm going to have to go with this as well. Since I left the military, I haven't watched anyone attempt to drink themselves six feet underground.

EDIT: Forgot drink of choice.

From what I've seen, it seems like Jaeger is the big ticket at the moment, though pickiness doesn't seem like it would be in high supply.

LostGryphon:
snip

I have been noticed!!! Finally my plans for world domination are bearing fruit!!!

Now to make a list from the top of my head...

@TopazFusion

He has demonstrated repeatedly that he can remain sane under pressure

Drink of choice: Rum

@Archon

Has earned my respect and we will probably talk for ours about philosophy.

Drink of choice: Wine

@VanQ

I just like the guy for some reason.

Drink of choice: Sake

@Cadi

I believe that we would get along.

Drink of choice: Gin

Special mention to NotTheBees cause I already owe her a drink for hating Twitter.

I wouldn't go. It's not that I don't like some of you. It's just I don't like bars.

For a long walk(that's what I do instead of bars) Silvanus seams like a pretty cool dude. Also Evil Smurf because he's a metal head.

Well I don't drink to I disqualify myself

I still don't drink

I'll come but I won't drink.

Tea for me please.

@Redlin5 : Becaaaaause I really wanna? I shouldn't have to justify this. It's Redlin. Everyone wanna get down with that sweet Canadian.

@xmbts : Well... aaahhhh... well because awesomeness comes in many shapes and forms but she pretty much nails it to a tee.

@Bruein : I actually don't know how to spell that but! He's awesome and I feel we can pass many nights talking. And talking. And talking. Woo talking.

@Admiral Stukov : Actually we might have an actual drink at some point so that's cool. Moving on!

@Vkmies : Yep. Have to plan on that. Will work on that one.

@Stephanos(plus some number thing) : Yeah. Drink with him would be awesome. I've been craving for that moment for so long

@Everyone : Because I like to think we can all get along just fine.

Also if you feel that I should have mentioned you, please take your complaints to @Redlin5. That also means you @JLML

Casual Shinji:

Sounds like a blast, but there might be a point where I might say something rash in drunk speak like "Griffith did nothing wrong".
Then we end up fighting, fists and all.

OT:
-I owe Drummodino a drink for introducing me to group chats... you sassy devil you.

-Caramel Frappe no doubt. I may have not gotten the chance to meet you at AX2014... but your essence at the fact that you were there... shall stay with me...

-And deserteagleeye and teh_Canape for excellent taste in waifus.

Spoiler: I don't drink... but the company would be rad.

I wanna go have a beer with @Daftmau5: and @Dorian:, but I don't think I could look them in the eyes. They know too much about me. Drink of choice: 96% alcohol so I wouldn't have to remember anything the day after.

EDIT: Oh, and of course I cannot forget about @Miles000:. But 'm afraid he'd outdrink me pretty easily.

Colour Scientist:

I'd love to have pints with the regulars from Lardy Birts and about a million other people, I'd be here all day.

The contrast between Sheep and Imp at a bar in Person would be beautiful. For many reasons.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Poor Taco over there with his Ginger Ale XD

Hazy992:
I'm gonna go with shrekfan246.

I feel like secretly Shrek just parties hard as hell. Gets turnt up just to compensate for being in Vermont all the time XD

Barbas:

I think I'd have to go with getting T0ad, Tizzy, Sky, Taco, JoJo, Hunter, staika, Drumm and Knifer in a pub at once.

I feel like this has great potential for a fanfic...

OT: Hmm... So many people. Let's try to make this interesting.

I'd like to be at a party that has Colour, Daystar, The White Hunter, Dark Knifer, Drummodino, Bara no Hime, Zeel, Mythrandia, Tizzy, Aerosteam, Eevee, Blow pop, TopazFusion, Barbas, Danyal, Evil Smurf, and Caramel Frappe at it.

Why? Well, I have plenty of reasons. XD

T0ad 0f Truth:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

It was so adorable.

Pretending to drink with the rest of us adults. XD

T0ad 0f Truth:
(Snip).

Well now that's just bordering on an orgy. You have to think of the poor waiting staff who have to clean up afterwards!

OT: Why is nobody inviting Marter along? Where's the love, you bastards?! >:c

And don't forget Beffudled Sheep for the dark humour and sexual tension! And Redlin5 and mParadox, because I want to see what their faces look like, then draw pictures of them and stick them on my fridge at home! Recommended drinks: B-52 shots!

Oh jeez, there's just so many people I want to get fuzzy in the head with. Sorry if I missed you, you know who you are! ^v^

Casual Shinji:
Any user who's a big Berserk fan. A drunk Berserk discussion would be one worthy of participation.

I neither drink nor know anyone on this site, but yes. As terrified as I am of getting drunk, drunk me screaming about how Corkus has the best arc in the series would be glorious.

Granted I'd rather argue frunkenly over the Worm web serial, but considering how obscure that is I'll take what I can get.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

T0ad 0f Truth:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

It was so adorable.

Pretending to drink with the rest of us adults. XD

Yeah, and we downed that Tower pretty fast too considering three of us weren't drinking. Good times

And now that I think about it, that place had some pretty good food. It's making me hungry now. If only there were still escapist expos.

Barbas:

T0ad 0f Truth:
(Snip).

Well now that's just bordering on an orgy. You have to think of the poor waiting staff who have to clean up afterwards!

It'd be an event one way or another XD

No one here deserves to be inflicted with my awkward company. Least of all at drinking establishment of some description, where my enthusiasm is automatically diminished by my complete dislike of all things alcoholic combined with everyone else's apparent adoration of them.

Any of the Brovengers that chat semi-regularly, although in particular, Colour Scientist and anthony87 since they're Irish, and then we can all drink hard and bitch about the English! =P

I have no real idea, but Vault seems pretty cool and would probably be a great source of conversation.

*hic* EVERYONE IN THE THREAD! *hic*

... *hic*

NO I have not be*hic* been drii*hic* drinking already.

ROUND FOR EVERYONE! Lets talk about *hic* stupid *hic* we think *hic* Donald Trumps hair is. *hic* It will bring us *hic* all together!

This person.

This is the most sensible and friendly person on the forum and someone I'd want to share all the drinks in the world with.

Wow, looks like I'm shouting a lot of people drinks :D

tricky-crazy:
snip

I was so confused by that call haha. I would love to get a drink with you to make up for that :P

Barbas:
snip

Carlsberg? Bleh! Give me some good Heineken or James Squire, much tastier!

Sigmund Av Volsung:
snip

Sounds like an adventure! FYI I actually live pretty close to a zoo, so we could potentially hijack a lot more than just kangaroos...

VanQ:
snip

That was a fun night even if a bit short. I did enjoy the Ocarina of Lime, would definitely recommend. And yes we really should have got a picture now that I think about it... oh well, we'll just have to do it next time!

JagermanXcell:
snip

You're welcome! I can just imagine us talking about Persona late into the night :D

Now as for me... I imagine Dr. Susse and TizzytheTormentor would be excellent drinking buddies. We could get very drunk discussing and debating all the different types of beers and liquor we enjoy.

I probably owe Neuromancer and Dirty Cop James funs a drink or ten for our collaborations in Serial Killer and for being great friends.

Caramel Frappe of course for being a stellar dude and mate, one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Also RipVanTinkle for never failing to brighten my day. We'd get up to some antics I'm sure!

Gah, there are too many to name you all, there are so many good people around here. I'd love to just have a big party with all the guys and girls from the EUNOPF, Forum Games, Injustice League and Persona user groups, that would be a dream come true. Oh and my RP buddies, we can all bitch talk together in person rather than on Skype!

I think I'd drink some Hawaiian Punch or chocolate milk with @Neronium. He let's plays a lot of games I like and presumably likes One Piece. And we could discuss the new current gen consoles.

@CasualShinji: You're on! I'll bring the rum and the (faux) blood to drink!

@Diablo1099
@bluecrimson
@Ninjamedic
@GenericNPC22
@CaramelFrappe
@RamienGrey
@000Ronald
@SgtJakeman

Drinking contest. NAO.
In all seriousness, you guys have been my buddies for a while and I'd love to hang out, get drunk and ramble about stupid shit - so what we usually do sober!

I choose Sassafrassy! Mostly because he'd be least likely to catch me roofie-ing his drink :D

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked