Pimpin reviews: Oblivion (An attempt at satire --- A must read for TES veterans)

Pages PREV 1 2

That was very good.

pimppeter2:

Of course, when I revisit it now a days, I have it modded so much it barely resembles the Original Game

I want to see some mods for oblivion, but my dumb ass bought the game for the 360.

IanBrazen:

pimppeter2:

Of course, when I revisit it now a days, I have it modded so much it barely resembles the Original Game

I want to see some mods for oblivion, but my dumb ass bought the game for the 360.

I bought it for the 360 also when I first got it (Wasn't ready to upgrade my system)

I'm a long time modder in the TES modding community. I started making Mods with Morrowind, Only released a handful though. I've released hella lot of Oblivion mods though, and worked on some pretty big projects.

Anyway, I got it on the 360 then upgraded 4 months later because it was faboulus[sp?) on the 360 and I couldn't wait.

Ohh my the hours I have spent on both systems playing this game

Sweet writeup. So true. I doff my hat to you.

hmmm, I've only just started playing with mods, no idea how to make them yet, though. I might be using something you made?? Awesome.

Nice review, though you're probably comparing Oblivion with a modded Morrowind (can't help but, if you've really modded MW). Have to keep in mind people who try out Morrowind (before/after Oblivion) only have the vanilla game to look at. Sure, it's great too, but the stock textures just won't do for new players.

Some of the bad point in Oblivion can be corrected with mods too (compass,...) but still it won't feel the same. (no directions to follow since the game expects you to have said compass)

Also funny enough that the only "children" you see in Oblivion are...

ctrl-alt-postal:
Sweet writeup. So true. I doff my hat to you.

hmmm, I've only just started playing with mods, no idea how to make them yet, though. I might be using something you made?? Awesome.

Easiest (and best imo) way to learn how to mod is, have a look at the mods you're using with the editor. (obviously after you're done with them, if it's quest mods)

You'll probably have to use the editor anyway to fix problems if you keep installing mods.

While I appreciate the comments, this thread is done. Let it sink. Its past its time. Go on and read newer reviews

Like this one http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.163876

umbra

Pimppeter2:
Deleted

sorry didnt realise it was old

Moved to my personal site

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked