IT CAME FROM NETFLIX! The Emperor's New Groove VIDEO

Because you demanded it.

Original post: http://www.blueinkalchemy.com/2010/08/28/it-came-from-net...
Intro music: "Blue Balls" by Sukotto42 http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01514/
Opening & closing music: Young Frankenstein soundtrack

Awesome video, a nice new pizzazz without losing the familiar feel.

A few thoughts though:

1. The internet tubes do not look sinister enough.

2. Had issues seeing the white words (background color change?)

3. Interesting change, does it take you much longer to make it into a video rather than just recording your voice?

2fish:
Awesome video, a nice new pizzazz without losing the familiar feel.

A few thoughts though:

1. The internet tubes do not look sinister enough.

2. Had issues seeing the white words (background color change?)

3. Interesting change, does it take you much longer to make it into a video rather than just recording your voice?

1. That and the mailbox image are likely to change with each video.

2. May go with a different stroke/fill color for in-video text.

3. It takes a little more leg-work to find enough appropriate images, but now that the initial setup is done, I might be able to knock one of these out once a month, and keep my current schedule for now.

I do remember how I expected this to be absolute trash when I watched it with my little sister but was presently surprised by how funny it turned out to be that chase scene at the end can easily be one of my favorite moments in animation of all time.

I do like the video version it provides awesome pictures of what you're discussing to those who may not have of the material. Now about the movie..i really enjoyed said movie even more now that i know all the behind the scenes action..I don't like sting to much.

Squirrels are nature's drug dealers.
Patrick Warburton is my top pick for playing me in a movie adaptation of my life.

God I love this movie. It's near the top of my childhood favourites and though I haven't seen it in a while, I still remember almost every scene and many of the lines of dialogue.

As for the review, I prefer the audio over the video, but none of the charm and comedy of ICFN was lost in the transition. Plus, you liked a movie I liked and gave it a favourable review, which means I automatically liked it.

Still my favorite movie ever...Even when you do a video review of it.

I need to read your review backlog. I've been watching more movies lately, after years of ignoring film. I still haven't seen TDK or Watchmen.

This film is AMAZING! I love it.

I like your video reviews as well. However, I have to ask because I'm weird like that, as to why the verion of your avatar has blue eyes in the video, and regular brown/black eyes in your actual avy.

BlueInkAlchemist:
Snip

A bit ruff around the edges, but enjoyable none the less :)

Pimppeter2:
This film is AMAZING! I love it.

I like your video reviews as well. However, I have to ask because I'm weird like that, as to why the verion of your avatar has blue eyes in the video, and regular brown/black eyes in your actual avy.

My eyes are actually blue. The original art remains untouched mostly because it's so damn good. With the opportunity to animate it, even a little, I figured I'd adjust the color slightly.

Nice work! An enjoyable listen for sure. I think you talk a little quick in some spots, but I could understand everything you said so it wasn't really a problem, plus you sounded confident and had good energy I think. Was it hard to sit there and make a voice recording?

Monadnock:
Nice work! An enjoyable listen for sure. I think you talk a little quick in some spots, but I could understand everything you said so it wasn't really a problem, plus you sounded confident and had good energy I think. Was it hard to sit there and make a voice recording?

The more I've done, the more confident I've become in my ability to convey my points and manage my pace. I still have areas in which I can improve, especially when it comes to video construction, but hopefully there's enough interest in me doing videos in addition to audio that I can smooth over the rough patches.

Squeaker squeak squeaken?

One of my favorite movies. Nice review. I think you pinpointed why I like this movie so much, it's not a formula Disney movie with romance and cute little creatures.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked