Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Review (PS Vita)

Anybody looking for a really great game to play on their Playstation Vita should be sure to check out Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair because it's one of the best. Here's my review for the game:

xtjmac510x:
Anybody looking for a really great game to play on their Playstation Vita should be sure to check out Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair because it's one of the best. Here's my review for the game:

I didn't watch the video since I'm at school. So can you tell me if I need to play the original before playing this one? THe physical copies of the original is out of print and I refuse to buy it digitally.

TheOmegaForce70941:
I didn't watch the video since I'm at school. So can you tell me if I need to play the original before playing this one? THe physical copies of the original is out of print and I refuse to buy it digitally.

I heavily recommend buying the first game, it eases you into the Dangan Ronpa universe better and some things will not make much sense unless you play the first game, you will be more appreciative of the improvements of the second as well.

I wasn't aware the first game was out of print (it sold quite well I am told) but there is nothing wrong with buying it digitally, you still get same great game. So try playing the first game before the second (there are massive spoilers for the first game present in this)

OT: I am absolutely adoring the game, the improvements to hangmans gambit is welcome and I love the sword duel thing, although logic dive is mostly wank, it just takes an age and feels awkward.

I feel the cast is stronger as well.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked