Guardians of London (A Monster Hunting RP): Completed

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 71 NEXT

Players beware, your in for a wild ride! In an alternate world, Victorian London is infested with monsters and spirits of all varieties. There is only only force dedicated to keeping these monsters in line and prevent their interaction with the human world. These people are called "The Guardians", created after the druids vanished due to conversion, those who bear draconic bloodlines and a natural affinity for magic began to decline. So few of these bloodlines now remain, and the Guardians are dieing out. Evil creatures are making their moves on the mortal world, attempting to re-establish dominance over the human race.

GM= Lord_Ascendant
Co-GM= sky14kemea

Our word is law!!!

NO TRENCHCOATING OR MARY JANEING
NO GODMODDING
NO OFF-TOPIC POSTS

If we suspect you of doing these above things your submission will be rejected. Once the story has begun you may not join until a chapter has ended.

This RP is copyrighted and may only be sued under Fair Use. Misuse of this RP or stealing it in any way is piracy and you will be sued.

This sheet is property of Sky 'H' Kemea, and will not be used without her permission for stupid storylines that only 1 player gets to take part in. ¬_¬

Reserved Slots are available for anyone who is unable to post today but would like to play
(We reserve the right to reject your petition to be added to the reserved list for any reason although the reason will be stated)

(Character sheets are not allowed to name themselves as the High master rank Initiate to Master only)

Currently reserved slots are for

Neosage
Aloran

*Yoink*

How many players do we need in this? Also, do all of the guardians have draconic blood, or just the High Masters?
This is a bump, because this is too good to sink through

Can I get a reservation on this? looks very well thought out and with good GM's

Of course, reservations are allowed for anyone.

Mookie_Magnus:
How many players do we need in this? Also, do all of the guardians have draconic blood, or just the High Masters?

All Guardians bear the mark of draconic blood, though the High Masters have the highest concentration. magic is anything you can dream up, though the larger, flashier or extravagant the spell the larger toll it takes. Spells are graded by the GMs on a 1-100 scale. Then your character looses that amount of spell power for that day. At about 50 points, the charachter will be winded and tired. At 30, they will feel light headed and dizzy. At 20 they will be in danger of passing out. At 10 they will pass out. At 0 hey will die and crumble to dust. So try to no godmod with your magic, we will kill you off.

Name: Alixandyr Di'Anama

Description: Long white hair, sholder length, skin of a yellowish Parchment color, almost. His body is scarred slightly, looking on his chest reveals this. He usually wears a black overcoat, a white undershirt, and black pants, as well as a well created pair of darkened leather boots.

Weapon: Clockwork Pistol, shoots bullets made from silver and elder wood. Keeps a solid silver and a forged steel knife on his belt, each one with a handle made of Elder.

Bio: Born in 1505, The shamed son of a cross between a raped dragoness and a soldier. He was born in a small cave far away from humanity, where his mother lived. Upon his coming of age, he was given to the guardians at an early age.

Due to his mother's race, he was able to raise through the ranks quickly. He became a upon his three hundred fifteenth birthday.

Name: John Smith

Description: Short brown hair, 5'11". Has a large scar running up his thigh onto his lower back.

Weapon: Enchanted rapier brought with him from 1565.

Bio: He was found abandoned on the shores of Malta in 1545, and was raised by the Knights of Malta. Being raised by an army of male warriors gave him a deep respect for women and mothers. Trained from early ages in tactics, sword, and diplomacy, he was a rising star among the Knights. He served as an infantryman during the Siege of Malta. He there received a grievous wound and was recovered by the Guardians, due to his 1/4 blood degree. Despite being very old, he is not a master yet because he is regarded as a loose cannon. He is considered to be unreliable and, despite being highly skilled, impulsive.

Sure, i'll join

((Edited due to L_As last post, this better?))

Alright, I'll give this a try.

Any problems so far with this?

Oh, a couple questions: once we get to playing what are the rules for OOC? and are posts supposed to be made in the first or third person?

thegamermn:
Oh, a couple questions: once we get to playing what are the rules for OOC? and are posts supposed to be made in the first or third person?

actually, first or third person is usually up to the player, I've been in RP's where you have most people in 3rd, and a few in 1st, but we usually still understand each other just fine =]

and for ooc please use spoilers

Zetsubou:
Alright, I'll give this a try.

Any problems so far with this?

only 1, if you appear in your mid 20's, that would automatically make you around 200 years old =] which brings me too...

Berethond:
snip

if you're over 300 years old, you should appear around 30 years old, not mid twenties :P

and..

Mookie_Magnus:
This looks very well thought-out. I shall make a sheet.

this means you are 200 years old aswell

sorry for all the confusion xD I tihnk that's how it goes anyway

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and put character sheets here. (So I can keep track of them all)

Reserved Slots (Players who will be added later on):

Hollow Grimm

Accepted Character Sheets:

Those who had weird age problems, I have temp fixed it, so please check you sheets on here and tell me whether you want to change you age to something else, but the set up should remain the same.

Lord_Ascendant:

Mookie_Magnus:

All Guardians bear the mark of draconic blood, though the High Masters have the highest concentration. magic is anything you can dream up, though the larger, flashier or extravagant the spell the larger toll it takes. Spells are graded by the GMs on a 1-100 scale. Then your character looses that amount of spell power for that day. At about 50 points, the charachter will be winded and tired. At 30, they will feel light headed and dizzy. At 20 they will be in danger of passing out. At 10 they will pass out. At 0 hey will die and crumble to dust. So try to no godmod with your magic, we will kill you off.

Sounds interesting.... count me in!

Name:Steven 'Silver' Sulfurstern.

Description:Extremely white hair, really long. His heavy plated armor makes it easy to make out. Beneath the silver helmet locks of white hair glance from within. In silky waves, added with a sprinkle of a big and white goatee reaching 5cm down. His armor hides much of his body, but scratches and small blood stains near his arms make out a character of its own. He stands at a graceful 7'1 and weighs incredibly heavy due to the armor.

Weapon He carries a large shield, looks like silver, but is made from fine steel. His shield reaches from the ground to his chin if he crouches. Along with the shield, he carries a sword. It is the length of his arm, but isn't much to the look. It's old and a bit rusty, but he says it brings good luck, because he's been using it since he started.

Bio: Steven keeps to himself most of the time. He used to fancy scholars, he loved books and reading. He was going to become a master of the arts of magic, but soon, tragedy came forth into his home village. His mother and father were slain in front of him, and all his books and research was burned, along with his home. He sat there watching from a meadow not far away. He saw his parents and people he grew up with get executed a few meters away, as he hid in the tall grass. After a few years, he stopped fearing. He stopped loving. He stop feeling. He began only to feel rage and trained himself so that his parent's fate would not be the end of him.
As he trained in the arts of melee combat, the arts of magic and the traits of wizardry soon wore off, but still showed in his influence. He now is a Guardian of Light for the Guardians. He spends his time either training himself, other students or researching combat maneuvers from books and scrolls.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that's alright, I've been reading this book Vampire Academy, it really influenced my character. My posts are always well written and double checked for flaws. I post almost any day, and have massive RP "history". So, don't be afraid to accept me or decline me, I take either way :)

I'll reserve if I can :)

Sheet will be up in about 20 minutes.

Any problems let me know :)

I'd like to reserve a spot, please.
I will have a character sheet up tomorrow.

Okay, we now have 10 players, which was the number we were aiming for. :D

I don't mind accepting 1 or 2 more, if they are good sheets, otherwise you will be put on the reserve list, and won't be able to start until another chapter.

Thank you and good day mentlegen~

This seems interesting, but it seems as though you have a lot of people already. Is there still room or have I missed my chance?

ae86gamer:
This seems interesting, but it seems as though you have a lot of people already. Is there still room or have I missed my chance?

Like I said, I don't mind accepting 1 or 2 more =] especially if that someone is Kim xD

Hope thats ok. If its not then tell me and I'll fix it.

Just a quick question... So, you're saying that the Guardians live 10 times longer than normal humans, so they age 10 times slower? That seems a bit... Noticeable. I mean, a family of guardians wouldn't age... Particularly children, I mean, being in diapers for a decade? That doesn't seem to work well.

Mookie_Magnus:
Just a quick question... So, you're saying that the Guardians live 10 times longer than normal humans, so they age 10 times slower? That seems a bit... Noticeable. I mean, a family of guardians wouldn't age... Particularly children, I mean, being in diapers for a decade? That doesn't seem to work well.

You raise a good point, its kinda like the younger you are the quicker you age, so you age normally till you're around 18-19. Then it slows down dramatically because of the Draconic Blood.
So no, you wouldn't be in diapers for a decade xD

sky14kemea:

Mookie_Magnus:

You raise a good point, its kinda like the younger you are the quicker you age, so you age normally till you're around 18-19. Then it slows down dramatically because of the Draconic Blood.

Thank you... Now make my character 28 human years old.

Mookie_Magnus:

sky14kemea:

Mookie_Magnus:

Thank you... Now make my character 28 human years old.

.... 58 years old! *folds arms*

Actually have a really young player would be interesting.. >_> So fine.

SO when do we start?

thegamermn:
SO when do we start?

Probably tomorrow afternoon if we can get all the sheets in on time. =]

Alright folsk jsut to clear one thing up. FOr the over 100s aged peoples, you are what are called "Ancients" you have more than 2/4ths of your blood Draconic (in the case of Axiladryr, you are 100% draconic) Ancients are able to see farther into the magical spectrum and thus can easily see and commune with spirits. The younger among the Guardians cannot, a problem of dilute blood.

Note hat Ancients are still mortal. Also int he case of the person bitten by the Loup-Garou will you be cursed by the Baleful Curse or will you have been freed?

EDIT: but when Sky gets the first part of the story up and running we will be good to go. And feel free to message me if i forget to post a bit of the story...

EDIT again

Everyone if you are born in the same century as this RP takes place you are not 100+ years old. Apprentices are only 18-30 years old. You are not allowed to run a character who is a 200 year old apprentice. Sorry for the mix up.

sky14kemea:

thegamermn:
SO when do we start?

Put me back to being 20... I wanna be a young'un.

Mookie_Magnus:

sky14kemea:

thegamermn:
SO when do we start?

Put me back to being 20... I wanna be a young'un.

Alrighty then. Anyone else last changes. Story is starting.

*suggests you take silence as a yes*

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 71 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked