Arkham Unleashed RP - Chapter I - A Dying City (Part II)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Arkham Unleashed.

A Batman-esque role-play set four days after Batman destroyed the Arkham Asylum and sacrificed himself. Now, the lone criminals, including The Joker, Harley Quinn, The Riddler and a new "White Bat" are free to roam the streets causing havoc and spreading fear across the streets of Gotham City.

The main Protagonist is Robin, a young and skilled hero, keen on revenging Batman's death, along with the help of Batgirl and Beastboy; they try to stop The Joker and his comrades from taking over Gotham.

The Joker - Time Travelling Toaster
Harley Quinn - eTuners
The Riddler - Sky14Kemea
Mr. Freeze - ExcitedNuke
Clayface - MadDawgIAJI
Killer Croc - Shapsters

Robin - Sparrow
Beastboy - RawrMeister
Batgirl - LiteraryLitany
Nightwing - bernthalbob616
The Flash - Lothae

Grrr, I really wanna be the Riddler, but I don't know if I'm witty enough T^T

sky14kemea:

I think you'd make a perfect Riddler... xD 'course, there's always Google to help you. xD

Reserve please =], i'd choose robin but then i'd be a main character and i'd fail =D, actually eff it, i'll reserve Robin

eTuners:

sky14kemea:

I think you'd make a perfect Riddler... xD 'course, there's always Google to help you. xD

:D can I get a reserve on Riddler then? while I go do my homework >:P (I have no idea how old he is btw... O-o)

sky14kemea:

eTuners:

sky14kemea:

:D can I get a reserve on Riddler then? while I go do my homework >:P (I have no idea how old he is btw... O-o)

Let's just say he's in his 30s... xD.

RawrMeister:
Reserve please =]

Sure, I just need the name of the character you'd like to play.

Temptation to play as the Joker is bloody rising o_O sod it Reserve me as the Joker if plausible :D And now I must google his age <.<

Time Travelling Toaster:
Temptation to play as the Joker is bloody rising o_O sod it Reserve me as the Joker if plausible :D And now I must google his age <.<

Reserved.

I'm just going to go right out on a limb here, as I have no idea the hell I'm doing, and just go: I will reserve Robin! Boy Wonder!

Is that okay? :D

sky14kemea:

Is that okay? :D

Perfect :).

Sparrow:
I'm just going to go right out on a limb here, as I have no idea the hell I'm doing, and just go: I will reserve Robin! Boy Wonder!

wait whats gonna happen now D:

Sign me up for Mr. Freeze!

You had me at Mr.Freeze :D

Hope thats good.

Exictednuke:
Sign me up for Mr. Freeze!

Stay...Calm....He didn't mean to ninja you......*Walks out of the room and scream angrily*

maddawg IAJI:

Hope thats good.

Sorry but Nuke betcha' to it by 2 minutes x.x Care to choose someone else?

eTuners:

maddawg IAJI:

Hope thats good.

N'awwww Playing a hero in a Batman thread is like playing an alien in a Predetor Rp. There cool and all, but the Predetor is still way to awsome to pass up. Are there any other villans I could play?

maddawg IAJI:

eTuners:

maddawg IAJI:

Hope thats good.

N'awwww Playing a hero in a Batman thread is like playing an alien in a Predetor Rp. There cool and all, but the Predetor is still way to awsome to pass up. Are there any other villans I could play?

xD, how about Clayface?

eTuners:

maddawg IAJI:

eTuners:

xD, how about Clayface?

The guy that takes the form of other people? *Thinks of the possiblites*l'll take the power!give me a few minutes to make a sheet.

I've no idea how old he actually is o_O and I feel he should lead more men but that would be confusing D: anywho, tell me any probs etc :D All of this is from here more or less :D

Time Travelling Toaster:

I've no idea how old he actually is o_O and I feel he should lead more men but that would be confusing D: anywho, tell me any probs etc :D

That's fine, just add in the weapons and abilities one, too.

eTuners:

Done and done :)

Time Travelling Toaster:

eTuners:

Done and done :)

Awesome, and thanks. Just need three more :)

Is this good?

PS: I noticed that we are on different time schedules, so this might be confusing.

Here ya go.

Hey, eTunes. If Rawr wants to be Robin, I don't mind switching to the Flash! Just thought I'd tell you just incase I pissed off Rawr.

Sparrow:
Hey, eTunes. If Rawr wants to be Robin, I don't mind switching to the Flash! Just thought I'd tell you just incase I pissed off Rawr.

sorry if i meant to sound pissed off, you can have robin, you'd be a better one =D

I'll take beastboy instead please =] I'll fill in the form tomorrow due to bussyness now D:

Actually, on that note, which Robin is the Batman Arkham Asylum? I'm thinking it's either Jason Todd or Tim Drake, but I'm not sure.

Sparrow:
Actually, on that note, which Robin is the Batman Arkham Asylum? I'm thinking it's either Jason Todd or Tim Drake, but I'm not sure.

I'm almost sure it's Tim Drake xD.

Must... get... into... Batman goodness!
Seems the only male character left is The Flash - speed it shall be!
Give me a bit to get a character sheet up xD.
Question: Which Flash am I :P.
There's four of 'em on the Wikipedia article 0.o.
Reading into it I'm guessing Barry Allen, since he's the only one of the Flashes that has ever mentioned Arkham Asylum? Or am I way off the mark?

Also if Shapsters gets to be Killer Croc I'd much rather be Jacob Crane - but I can see that we'd have far too many villains ;3.

Damn fine idea e-tuners, and I see you used my 'new GM every chapter concept', Shapsters approves ;)

Ho-ho-hum. Should I join, or not? Perhaps this will re-spark my RPing...

I may join, just one question. How much am I expected to post? Is it alright if I only post once or twice a day?

EDIT- Could I be.... Killer Croc? DUN DUN DUNNNNN

may I be the flash I think I have the smart-ass attitude for it and he seems like a fun guy.

EDIT: dang looks like the flash is taken I shall be on my way then.

Lothae:
Must... get... into... Batman goodness!
Seems the only male character left is The Flash - speed it shall be!
Give me a bit to get a character sheet up xD.
Question: Which Flash am I :P.
There's four of 'em on the Wikipedia article 0.o.
Reading into it I'm guessing Barry Allen, since he's the only one of the Flashes that has ever mentioned Arkham Asylum? Or am I way off the mark?

Does it matter which actor played them? :/ I'm basing mine of the Jim Carey one, 'cause I lubble him xD

Which Batgirl we talking? <is interested

EDIT: If it's Tim Drake for Robin she's probably Cassandra(Mmm, ass-kicking), but otherwise it's probably Barbara, pre-Oracle, right?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked