The Walkthrough to Role Playing: Character Creation and Posting Habits

Pages PREV 1 2

Very thorough post, very well done. And apparently, it's already helped a couple of people, so it was worth it.

I also concur with the stickying request.

sky14kemea:
It really is an awesome guide, I agree with the sticky!

And when I say stick, I mean it's own sticky this time =P, I don't think Hig's thread can get much bigger.

I'll simply add a link to this. This is a specific thread, and pretty in-depth. Therefore, it is unlikely to get stickied, as forums want as few stickies as possible. Nonetheless, since I have the tool of a stuck thread, I can use that.

Higurashi:

sky14kemea:

And when I say stick, I mean it's own sticky this time =P, I don't think Hig's thread can get much bigger.

I'll simply add a link to this. This is a specific thread, and pretty in-depth. Therefore, it is unlikely to get stickied, as forums want as few stickies as possible. Nonetheless, since I have the tool of a stuck thread, I can use that.

=P Aww thanks Higs! That's nice of ya :D

Higurashi:

sky14kemea:

It'll eventually disappear though, unless people keep bumping it.

Also, it's no more specific than the other RP guides that currently inhabit stickied spots. If anything, it's less specific, as it covers many more subjects. It's also a much better guide than the ones up there right now, I'd venture to say.

Well, I'll give it a bump. Lost, thank you. I've always been curious about the RPs but had no idea where to even start. Now I can at least get some thoughts together and am not afraid to try if one comes along that looks like I can hang.

April 8th Added the first part of the writer's block guide

Nice job guys, glad to see this coming along like it is. For anyone wondering, this thread is definitely a must read for beginning RPers.

Due to a request (and my own desire) I'm giving this thread a nice bump so it can once again get attention. This guide really helped me out when it first came around and I'm sure it can help anyone else who needs a hand.

Also, it should be known that we have a group of RPers should anyone have a question or wants a place to advertise their own RP's.

What is this for may I ask?

Reading this again I think this should get a sticky, and LOITV should get a medal.

ARGH!!! I still have to write that bit I was planning for this! Why must I be so slow and lazy DX

Also, I think we may have a problem soon LITV. I believe the letter count in the OP is fast approaching it's limit.

WolfenD:
What is this for may I ask?

This is a Guide to Using the RP and Forum Game section to the maximum of its potential

Yorgmiester:
ARGH!!! I still have to write that bit I was planning for this! Why must I be so slow and lazy DX

Also, I think we may have a problem soon LITV. I believe the letter count in the OP is fast approaching it's limit.

I know on both counts, we really need to get on the advanced tactics, but I need to finish part two of my Short story first, and as for the word limit, I might have to start using the second post I made

Second post? Short story?

Yorgmiester:
Second post? Short story?

I've been working on a short story in my spare time for a few months now, and my second post in this thread was post 10 so I might just use that and get a mod to shift it up the que

Did you remember the simplest thing to stop ninjaing?

CTRL+C CTRL+R CTRL+V???

Other than that great post-very informative...too bad I didn't see this when I first started RPing

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked