the ^ < V game

Pages PREV 1 . . . 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 NEXT

^ I've sailed to Scotland.

< Somebody stop me- I got rid of an old pound in a vending machine. They aren't legal tender, so I'm basically a wanted man now.

v Stuck it to the man, today.

^ Nah the man deserves a break.

< watched so much sport today

V Sports!

^ Last time I did that I ended up rolling on the concrete & with a sprained ankle.

< Strength & Constitution are always dump stats, ALWAYS.

v Should know the importance of having positive stats that actually get skills.

^ I should but comedy builds are my greatest love!

< TPK?

V natural 14

^ Nope.

< Will need to regularly wear pants soon. I do not like this.

V Eats buttery things.

^ I don't like butter.

< I keep trying sushi, the rice is the hurdle most of the time. I've never really liked any, the crab and avocado was okay, as was the surf clam.

v Has no face.

^ Last time I checked I had one.

< Has a busy week.

V Runs around things.

^ For the most part.

< Can't decide if he should Bus or Zelda

v Bus-bus-bussing on Heaven's Door?

^ If you can bus stuff can you also taxi things?

< Well, my great uncle who I only ever saw once died of cancer. I wonder if he was the same brother of my grandfather who sat on cats? Either way, it's still a shame my old mini fridge didn't make it to him before he passed.

v Well, that's whatever you're talkin' about for ya.

^ Sorry to hear

< Fuck cancer

v Bats?

^ BAT!

< Why is psychic good against poison?

v Are you the count?

^ Nope.

< Has nine hour shifts for the next week and zero days off. At least I'm going to get a fuck load of money for it.

V *obscene quacking*

^ Dirty duck at it again.

< Been bowled for a duck

v Cricket the gentleman game!

^ I had to post to make this thread load.

< I made a milkshake by putting ice cream, milk and chocolate in a blender. It's good to know I can do that.

v *squint* Who's that?

^It me!

< Ya Boi Dr.finallyregrettshisusername

v That day will never come.

^ I'll do my best to have this username wherever I can.

< Milkshakes are my new obsession. I tried chocolate with nuts in and the nutty taste was unmissable. I should try just nuts next time. EDIT: Do not do that.

v Why are we still here?

^ because we don't know where else we'd be?

< I'm on fire!

V please enjoy this presentation of a carbot christmas. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka, Happy Holidays!

^ Stop including everyone or I'll throw a tantrum.

< I've lost taste for stupidly expensive virtual items, so I'm liquidating my TF2 inventory. Mostly. As long as it's not excessively fancy, it stays. After all, I still like cosmetics and stat trackers.

v Is being observed by unknown forces.

^ Yeah but they'll get bored eventually.

< Dull.

V Dill in a stew?

^ Tomatoes in everything...please no.

< I spent 90p on one of those tins of shitty "hot dogs". I regret it deeply for various reasons. Curiousity, eh?

v Windmills.

^Not if I have anything to say about it.

< Don Quixote away!

V Roll for initiative.

^ Random.org says 9.

< Over summer I had a morning where I did four things. I had a fry. I went on a walk. I had a cigarette. I got in a car. This led to me getting extremely nauseous and vomiting. I did the same four things and felt extremely nauseous again, but didn't vomit this time, thankfully. I think I've learned my lesson. I'll cut out the cigarette next time and see what happens.

v Also smokes occasionally.

^ never.

< time to fly

V you've likely heard of and are probably tired of Five Nights at Freddy's. But what until you've experienced the horror of. . . Five Nights at Braxis!

^Cough

<Nothing to see here

V Carry on

^ Self-flagellation.

< Made poached eggs for the first time, they turned out 100% to my tastes. I'm really scared now.

v There goes the budget!

^ I need the finest toilet paper though

< Quad-ply or nothing!

V in for a penny

^ You have pennies? Lucky.

< Wishes that the Escapist wasn't dying.

V Also misses the old days of the Escapist.

^ I was there for them, but I don't think i knew them.

< Contacted support to refund my subscription for this year.

v I've edited this post twice now trying to get a V section that i don't think i've used before. Please help.

^ I can ban and I can drink beer.

< And I'm all out of.....Oh wait Found some.

V Had a can of Coke this week.

^ Nope.

< Eating food during an hour long break.

V Launches teddy bears into orbit.

^ If they steal my vanilla coke.

< Has free time again, I've been working for 10 days straight. I started out by finisheing off the main campaign of Shovel Knight.

v I liked it.

^ I did too!

< Plague Knight FTW!

V The world ends with you!

^ I sure hope that hurries up. I hate responsibility.

< I'm gonna find a different way to bug whoever runs this site about refunding my subscription.

v Most unorthodox.

^ Eh.

< Found his missing glove today.

V Blarg.

^ What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

< Trying to mod Skyrim. I hope the next elder scrolls game doesn't use nif files. I'm sure when they work they're highly convenient way to store 3D objects and their texture paths, but they're the least intuitive things to work with and that's when they don't mangle UVs.

v Likes Japanese shit.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.