Remember guys, Sargon of Akkad is on UKIP.

Pages PREV 1 2

undeadsuitor:

Neither of these narrow it down any further..

He's the one who claimed to debunk the '1 in six women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime' paper, while reading the wrong paper, misreading it badly, declaring it garbage because it was based on a survey, cited another study that supported his position as 'unquestionable fact' despite it also being based on a survey.

And who tried to take down a journalist pushing for free social housing by claiming she didn't understand poverty because house prices where she grew up in are currently high, while using example pictures of council estates to demonstrate the true standard of poor living... while using photos from the area of London the journalist grew up in.

EDITED

trunkage:
Real question: which one is better? Sargon or Molynuex?

I find Stephan Molyneux an even more politically dangerous figure then Sargon. Sargon is a fool, but imagine if Stefan actually did become a politician...

And speaking of this dude. I have this idea of making a thread based on his "Truth about X Historical Figure" like Che Guevara, Karl Marx, Abraham Lincoln, Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr. etc.

Karl Marx in particular because essentially Molyneux describes him as being a man who does not practice what he preaches, to the point that Marx acts exactly like the same greedy "bourgeois" that he claims to be against.

But knowing Stephan Molyneux, I don't know whether any of the things he claims regarding historical figures are from actual undisputed facts that he took source from, or basically made things up to make these figures look worse then they actually are, or at least downplay the bad things of those who opposed these historical figures.

trunkage:

altnameJag:
I mean, Molynuex's made a few decent videogames at least.

No, wait, you mean Stephan

which ones the bigger liar... Molyneux or Molyneux?

Check out Shaun and Jens 'responses to...' some of his videos. it's pretty amazing how much he lies through his teeth and makes wilds jumps to connect unrelated things.

It would be funny if, you know, a lot of these a-holes weren't effectively radicalising portions of their audience who don't think to check whether these half-assed liars were lying to them.

Windknight:

trunkage:

altnameJag:
I mean, Molynuex's made a few decent videogames at least.

No, wait, you mean Stephan

which ones the bigger liar... Molyneux or Molyneux?

Check out Shaun and Jens 'responses to...' some of his videos. it's pretty amazing how much he lies through his teeth and makes wilds jumps to connect unrelated things.

It would be funny if, you know, a lot of these a-holes weren't effectively radicalising portions of their audience who don't think to check whether these half-assed liars were lying to them.

I wish I can make a thread about his "Truth about X Historical Figure like Lincoln" but sadly that would require people watching videos each of which are nearly an hour long :P

I just wish Shaun makes a video on one of the Historical figures Stefan talks about.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here