A real-life QAnon/Pizzagate scandal in Florida involving Trump (and the Clintons)

Pages PREV 1 2

Marik2:
The word pedo is now a warning offense?

I gather it was a bad taste joke. I say joke but I've had to explain the difference between that one and a homosexual far too many times in my life. During our same sex marriage vote last year, it's was a running tag line that gay marriage will lead to more kids being assaulted

First warning in 6 years though. Normally my sarcasm get me in trouble earlier.

trunkage:

Marik2:

I gather it was a bad taste joke. I say joke but I've had to explain the difference between that one and a homosexual far too many times in my life. During our same sex marriage vote last year, it's was a running tag line that gay marriage will lead to more kids being assaulted

I ask since undeadsuitor got a warning for saying pedo as well. And I wouldn't care if I got a warning for it, since I want to be suspended. I feel like it should be a rite of passage on this site.

OT: The pedo millionaire strikes again

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46446449

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/04/politics/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-settled/index.html

Marik2:

trunkage:

Marik2:

I ask since undeadsuitor got a warning for saying pedo as well. And I wouldn't care if I got a warning for it, since I want to be suspended. I feel like it should be a rite of passage on this site.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/04/politics/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-settled/index.html

why would you want to be suspended?

trunkage:

Marik2:

trunkage:

Because I never been suspended in a decade of being here. And I want to know where this site draws the line.

Silentpony:

Kyle Gaddo:

Silentpony:
Sauce? Can we see this snuff film?

Do not request this type of content on our platforms.

I was asking for a source for that information. Its kinda a big deal to say the president raped and killed a child.

Valid. My apologies.

Marik2:

trunkage:

Marik2:

Because I never been suspended in a decade of being here. And I want to know where this site draws the line.

Well, you're just no angry enough for that. I'd suggest you ask the CM

bastardofmelbourne:

undeadsuitor:

Palindromemordnilap:

Punisher would be too busy putting bullets in mob bosses, he's really kind of small scale like that. We need like, the Question or something

Yeah but like how many major mob bosses are there? Surely he would eventually work his way down till pedo crime ring guy would be in his sights.

Garth Ennis wrote an arc of Punisher MAX that sent Frank up against a gang of Miami corporate executives responsible for an Enron-type scam.

He fed them all to sharks. It was awesome.

And they got off light compared to what happened to the sex traffickers in an earlier arc.

Kyle Gaddo:

Silentpony:

Kyle Gaddo:

Do not request this type of content on our platforms.

I was asking for a source for that information. Its kinda a big deal to say the president raped and killed a child.

Valid. My apologies.

No apology needed. I get that it easily could have seemed like I was asking for a video link to a child snuff film, and that'd be horrible of me.
But yes, I was and still am curious where he heard that story.

Marik2:

You'd need to insult other members more harshly and personally.

PS: Please don't!

This is a very old story, but nothing seems to have ever been done with it. the DNC did not even use it to attack Trump, is the paedophile attack so weak these days?

rederoin:
This is a very old story, but nothing seems to have ever been done with it. the DNC did not even use it to attack Trump, is the paedophile attack so weak these days?

Frankly, the president has so many dubious associates in his background that bringing up that friend of his who turned out to be a prodigious pedophile seems almost gratuitous.

We're talking about a guy who has been selling condos to Russian mobsters since 1984. He has ties to the mafia going back to basically the start of his career. I mean, he's dirty. He's obviously dirty. He's so dirty that calling him dirty feels redundant, like pointing at a toilet and telling it to eat shit.

bastardofmelbourne:

rederoin:

Frankly, the president has so many dubious associates in his background that bringing up that friend of his who turned out to be a prodigious pedophile seems almost gratuitous.

We're talking about a guy who has been selling condos to Russian mobsters since 1984. He has ties to the mafia going back to basically the start of his career. I mean, he's dirty. He's obviously dirty. He's so dirty that calling him dirty feels redundant, like pointing at a toilet and telling it to eat shit.

Its not just his friend, its Trump himself, he was a good friend and was on the plane rides to lolita island.

Whatever he has going on with Russia is meaningless compared to it.

rederoin:

It's not a very old story.

Yes, Epstein's crimes were previously reported, as was the plea deal, but the *details* about what was in the agreement, how it was devised and who was party to it (like Trump's cabinet member Alexander Acosta) were NOT fully disclosed until the Miami Herald series. Similarly, the extent of Epstein's crimes, who may have been involved and how hard various parties in state, local and federal government worked to cover this up was not documented like this. That's probably why the DNC didn't use it against Trump (and also, because folks like the Clintons were associates of Epstein's, and they were probably fearful about calling attention to this case).

rederoin:

Rumors about Harvey Weinstein have been around for decades. It wasn't a secret, as Hollywood joked about it for years.

It took a story to bring it all to light, to depower Weinstein, before people could come forward. Because this was about them eating. Weinstein's clout was enough that he could bully others to blackball anyone he didn't like. Hollywood is a drug, and he was the Pusher-man. That's why every came forward once he was fired. They were allowed to actually seek justice.

Jeffery Epstein has money in the right places and friends in the right places, on both sides of the political divide. Too many in power have enough wrapped up into Epstein that true justice seems like an impossible task. If anything, Epstein is enough to become a rallying cry in 2020. Money out of politics. Power out of Politics.

Because too many in the old guard carry secrets like Epstein around in them that makes 1 percent of this population above the law.

ObsidianJones:

rederoin:

Rumors about Harvey Weinstein have been around for decades. It wasn't a secret, as Hollywood joked about it for years.

It took a story to bring it all to light, to depower Weinstein, before people could come forward. Because this was about them eating. Weinstein's clout was enough that he could bully others to blackball anyone he didn't like. Hollywood is a drug, and he was the Pusher-man. That's why every came forward once he was fired. They were allowed to actually seek justice.

Jeffery Epstein has money in the right places and friends in the right places, on both sides of the political divide. Too many in power have enough wrapped up into Epstein that true justice seems like an impossible task. If anything, Epstein is enough to become a rallying cry in 2020. Money out of politics. Power out of Politics.

Because too many in the old guard carry secrets like Epstein around in them that makes 1 percent of this population above the law.

This was not really that much of a secret though.. Epstein was prosecuted over it and the passenger list was public. The DNC knew this, it was public information.

rederoin:
This was not really that much of a secret though.. Epstein was prosecuted over it and the passenger list was public. The DNC knew this, it was public information.

That's literally my point. Epstein isn't a secret. Like Harvey Weinstein wasn't secret. But the problem is that Weinstein had power enough to make sure that while it wasn't secret, you would lose your livelihood if you didn't comply. Because no one could do anything about it.

ObsidianJones:

Epstein's power isn't money, or the underage girls he desecrated. The power is his friends and the secrets he has over them. There are those who did something wrong via Epstein's perversions, and those who probably didn't do anything but still received money or even just took a picture with Epstein. The Black Hole that is Epstein has tremendous range. Outliers can be sucked right in along those who decided to explore it full.

Harvey Weinstein lost his power when he was exposed. He was fired, and he has no more influence in the world of Hollywood. Probably will never have any again. Epstein has names. He invited the right amount of people to partake that even if he could be touched, it would be a light one. As shown that even though he was arrested, he was allowed to leave the Club Fed he was in 6 days a week for work. It was a hotel stay.

That's the power of Influence. That won't go away unless every political figure who joined Epstein confesses that they did. Then Epstein has no more leverage and he can be tried as a regular criminal.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here