The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 . . . 814 NEXT

The Rising Dawn: Armoury
Hillary the Slime | David West | Jenny | Violet

It's well known that Skeletons aren't really able to emote too well, they were skeletons with no skin or facial organs to emote with.
That being said, Hillary could have sworn that she saw Johanys show a large amount of fear once he realized his King-given enchantment didn't seem to matter to her, along with most of his crew.
{RUN FOR YOUR UNDEATH!}
{EVERYTHING IS JUST BOUNCING OFF HER!}
Johanys did try and stand his ground, leaping off the table he was standing on before charging back at Hillary with a rusted sword, locking blades with her Mace.

"Alright, Rush them! Don't let up!" David shouted as he followed Hillary into the room guns blazing, trying his best to make this operation seem legit if for no other reason then to help him forget he was basically charging into battle right after getting out of the Medical Wing.
Violet was a little more reluctant, seeing how he didn't have a weapon but thankfully once he was inside the armory that was less of a problem.
"Come on, come on, come on-AHA!" He fretted before finally picking up a rather large Light-Machine Gun.
I mean, sure, the black steel finish and the green ammo mag totally clashed with his outfit but hey, so long as it worked.
"SUPPRESSING FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" He then shouted before popping out of cover and managing to hit everything he aimed at. Least if he was aiming. Which he wasn't. Honestly? He was just shooting in their general direction and hoping for the best.

Jenny was the last to get in but at least she was able to make the most of it, groaning with exertion before using her Psychic powers to disable several of the remaining skeletons.
In some cases, she literally tore their heads and limbs apart, least before she realized that wasn't really stopping them.
"D-damn. You need to crush their bones! I think that's the only way to stop them!"
"Wait-You think or you know?" David cut in between his fire, prompting Jenny to suddenly lift one up before slowly grinding it into dust in full view of everyone in the room, especially David.
"...Noted! Thanks for the intel!...Love you!" The Irishman nervously remarked, quickly getting the hint while the Gardevoir went back to cover, still rather drained from the amount of energy she was using.

Back with Johanys, he was a bit more adept at fighting then Hillary was for sure.
The static discharges his enchantment put out were starting to intensify slightly, keeping the others from assisting Hillary too much in her little scrap.
Parrying her attacks, he attempted to strike at her midsection but his sword didn't seem to do much against her Platinum body.
Roaring in anger, he then leapt up before attempting to drive his sword right down into her forehead, causing a rather amusing situation where Johanys stood on her shoulders trying to pull the blade back out again, kicking her face for good measure.
{WHY! WON'T! YOU! JUST! DIE!?} He barked at her right as she felt him break a few of his own toes trying to kick her nose.

BlackHarte:
Sorry for the delay, hope your Halloween as was fun as mine!

Table for Two
Nina's story

Practically immune to Johany's attacks, Hillary simply let go of her mace once the skeleton tried to reenact the jump stab from Wind Waker, reaching up to grab the sword once it'd attacked her, bending the blade almost effortlessly in her grip. Mr Bone's remains had throughly crumbled by this point, so with Hillary now freed hand she reached up to Johany's pelvis and grabbed hold. With one fluid motion she pulled the sword out of the skeleton's grip casting it aside like a toy and then readjusting her grip so now she held the skeleton by the pelvis and back ribs. Effectively neutered of any real means of attacking anyone, Hillary looked around and eventually settled on throwing him into one of the waste disposal bins.

There would likely be sparks and skeleton cries as Hillary shoved him in there, but once inside there wasn't much room to move, which meant little to no impact, which meant no electricity to worry about for the others. Sealing the lid, Hillary lifted the bin and walked over to the rest of them, checking to see if anyone else needed any help, but unlike David looking largely concerned about his image, Violet freaking out about trying not to die, and Jenny just being plain tired, Hillary just looked sad. "Hillary made sure to put that skeleton man in this box, and he's not zapping any more, is everyone else okay?" She called out over the gunfire.

"Clear! Hostiles down! Get that door closed!" David barked as he finally took a moment to rest, staring at the moving and shaking bin the elite skeleton was stuffed inside.
It sparked and hissed a little but the rubber material on the inside made his attempts fruitless and frankly comical to watch.
"Huh....Clever. Good work Hilary. Couldn't have made that push without you. Violet, get this place sealed and secured. We stopped them from taking the weapons, just have to keep it that way." He ordered the Doctor, even as a sudden shift from the bin made him jump.
"AH!....Dammit, hope that stupid thing holds." He grumbled as he stepped over the remains of their enemies and locked down the Armoury.
Jenny was still pretty exhausted but she still took the time to thank Hillary for her efforts.

"You saved us all, Hillary. Thank you for that. Hopefully we can regroup and find out what the hell happened now." She panted as David began to limp towards one of the machine guns they were trying to steal, setting it up pointed at the main door.
"Well, we got the weapons and computer systems back. Say the next thing we'll want is to try and take back control of the personal quarters. If there's anyone still left on board, we should be able to find them there. Once that's over-....uhhhh..." He trailed off as he attempted to figure out what to do next.
"We'll want the bridge back. Perhaps if we take off, we will be able to get to help."
"Not a bad plan, just wondering how the hell we're going to fly this with all these undead roaming about. Now, please tell me I still left this here..."
David got up and made his way to a display cabinet full of missiles before pulling it away, silently thanking himself when he pulled out a cooler from a hidden spot on the wall.
"Here, chow down. Get your strength back. Day ain't out yet." He told the others, revealing it's contents to be full of snacks and drinks David had stashed for those long nights working on weapon mods.

Table for Two
Nina's story

Hillary watched the others work, holding onto the jostling can awkwardly as she waited for instructions on what to do next. Being praised by David made a small smile mold to her face as did Jenny's, and yet Jenny could feel the emotional turmoil still weighing on her. "Hillary was told to go and help anyone she could, and then she found you guys. I just wish she could have done it without having to throw them around so much..." Showing an odd sense of compassion for the dangerous skeleton people.

Eventually setting down the trashcan in a spot away from anything important, Hillary sat herself down right next to Jenny, her mood perking up a bit as she did so. Still when David showed the different snacks available, Hillary's reaction was a mixed bag. On the one hand, some of the snacks looked to be utter junkfood like chocolate bars and candy, but on the other hand she'd need to get the platinum out of her to enjoy anything. Even still, she knew she needed to get part of her contents out of her, and as such as she grabbed some of the food to offer to Jenny she started to cough out the things she'd swallowed.

It was a tricky task to get all of them out, but one by one Jenny could hear the rattling sound of a ring within Hillary's 'stomach' and eventually each of Violet's rings came up. Each was damaged in minor degrees, small chunks of platinum missing, the surfaces eroded away, Violet could still wear them but they were definitely in need of repair. This seemed to be a source of Hillary's anxiousness as she said. "Hillary tried to leave them alone as best she could, but it was really hard. I hope you can forgive her for not keeping them in better condition."

As she offered the rings back to Violet, she started coughing again and with some effort she'd eventually bring up what remained of the knee joint she'd originally swallowed, emphasis on remained. It appeared like swiss cheese, or maybe even a sponge with just how many massive holes were carved into it. The difference in damage between the rings and the joint was immediately noticeable and quite drastic, and if the rings had been given the same treatment, there likely wouldn't be any rings to return.

"Oh, Pffff, don't worry about it. I might like my high end fashion as much-... well actually quite more, then the average human but I enjoy not dying above all else. Seriously, don't worry about it." Violet warmly answered, even if he did shudder and retch slightly picking them back up.
Rather then try and put them back on, he glanced around for a small plastic bag to put them into so he could repair/dispose of them should he get out of this alive.
David meanwhile was starting to get more and more alert, that episode of his seeming to have passed as he went to each of the weapon lockers and pulled out everything he thought would be of use.
"Alright, I suddenly like our changes a lot better now..." he remarked as he pulled out a number of firearms and proceed to put as many of them on his person as possible.
Pistols in his belt, rifles hanging from his neck and shoulders, a sub-machine gun tucked around his lower back, the works.
After all, better to keep the weapons with the group then leave them for the skeletons.

"Okay, once everyone is ready, we'll start pushing for the bridge. Move and shoot, don't let them bog us down or we'll get surrounded. J-J, you good?" He asked as the Gardevoir had a Lemonade and recovered a little.
"Yeah, I'm fine. We should try and cut though the personal quarters on the way over. There might be some crew still around we could link back up with. I'll keep my senses open for them and ping them if I sense them." The Gardevoir remarked, right before David threw a flak jacket at her.
"Good plan, just tell them we aren't waiting up." He warned, prompting her to shake her head a little as she put the armor.
"Well, if you wish, we could split up-"
"Jenny, everyone knows this is the part of the movie where the people who do that DIE! To hell with that!"
"Alright, alright...Lets just enjoy the peace then...Here, Hillary, have some of this. You earned it."
Defusing her own idea, she then handed the Slime a can of "Hoenn Springs Lemonade", It was like 7up but far less soulless and bland.

Table for Two
Nina's story

With Violet forgiving her for damaging his rings, Hillary's mood brighted again. She was shiny, sitting next to Hillary eagerly listened to the group conversing, still retaining her platinum form while she still held the broken knee replacement in her hand. The idea of finding those that might still me on the ship excited Hillary, earning an approving nod as Jenny suggested it. This was soon stopped as Violet injected some very vital logic to the situation, separating now would be extremely dangerous.

"Hillary still hasn't seen Miia yet, she didn't seem to be in the planes outside the ship either. Maybe she's still in her room..." She responded to the brainstorming until Jenny offered the can of lemonade.

She hadn't ever seen a can before, not like this however. Taking the can into her hand, she spin it around curiously. "Hoenn Spring Lemonade? That's so very nice of you Jenny thank you!~ So... food is inside this, and Hillary needs to get inside it?" She peered at it for a while longer, noticing the tab. "Hmm..."

Despite the logical method of pulling the tab to open the can, Hillary simply pressed her platinum finger straight through the relatively fragile can. The sound of tearing metal was undercut by the sudden spray of pressurized liquid that splashed onto Hillary's face causing her to drop the knee replacement joint. In the ensuing domino effect, Hillary's body started to shift to the floor's material, having lost her platinum state with no platinum touching her. Without thinking, she jerked the can up as she attempted to grab the platinum again, only to get more lemonade on herself, enough in fact for her body to start liquefying. Soon enough, Hillary was sitting on a translucent, yellow pseudopod of lemonade with a nearly empty can of lemonade still in her hand. Her hair looked to be some odd look similar to Lisa Simpson's, like some sort of lemon hair. Within her liquefied form, Jenny could see the airpocket where her lungs could potentially be, slowly shrinking whenever she spoke only to inflate again. It was odd that she didn't appear to need to breath, but given Hillary's biology that certainly wasn't the weirdest part about her.

Looking over herself, she stuck her free hand into her mouth and her eyes widened. "Mmmmmm... This is delicious! Hillary has never had lemonade before, but this is very tasty!" She exclaimed, removing her hand and for a very brief moment it appeared like her fingers had disappeared, but only to return. "Thank you for sharing with Hillary!"

Table for Two
Nina's story

"....Man, that's such a trip to watch." David remarked as Hillary went from being pure metal to pure lemonade in the space of a few seconds.
"You're most welcome Hillary. Now, we should be moving off now. They'll come for us again." The Gardevoir said as she on the flak jacket and begun to lea-
"Whoa, wait, where are you going?"
"I know you mightn't agree with me but if there's someone still on board, I'm their best chance of getting back to the rest of us safety."
"Oh come on, J, don't make me the bad guy here..." David pleaded, having already found her dead body before[1] and not being exactly keen on finding it again.
"I'm sorry David but I can't just leave them behind, not without at least saying I tried everything I could."
"Wait-....oh shit!" Violet cursed once he remembered someone he was hoping to not have to remember again: "The Cartel! They're all still in the brig!"

"Oh you are fucking joking! After everything they put us though, you want us to rush in and save them?!" The sniper protested, about as excited by that prospect as you'd expect.
"Oh, I wasn't worried about saving them! I was worried that they might use the confusion to slip away! Hell, Cortex once built a inter-dimensional communicator using a public payphone!"
"Then maybe they could figure out a way to get rid of all the skeletons!"
Clearly conflicted by the change in plans, David rubbed his temples for a moment before muttering "Alright, alright! Two groups, one checks the personal quarters, the other checks the brig. Jenny, keep us in contact at all times. I'll take the Brig. Hillary, which group you want to go with?"
She could either go with David to make sure the bad guys they spent all that time and energy locking up stayed locked up or go around the crew quarters to see if there was anyone else left on the ship.

[1] The start of the Angel War, right after New York was hit.

The Rising Dawn: Server Farm
Mio

"If you are a skeleton king, why do your skeletons just do what they want - I don't serve milk! Or anything for that matter!" Mio responded, looking fearless into Leorics eye sockets. "You clearly have no control over this vessel, or anything. And knowing what's going on isn't going to help you anything if you are not doing anything with it."

She took a step forwards. "So, you know what? I'm restoring order to this place, and I will show you how to command your skeletons correctly, and you tell me what you think is going on. Then your title of skeleton king will make much more sense. And you could even help me restore order. You know, what reason should we even have to fight? This vessel clearly has enough space for all of us. You just stop terrorizing the poor imps here, then we can make a deal, okay?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 . . . 814 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.