The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810

The Rising Dawn: Armoury
Hillary the Slime | David West | Jenny | Violet

"Oh, Pffff, don't worry about it. I might like my high end fashion as much-... well actually quite more, then the average human but I enjoy not dying above all else. Seriously, don't worry about it." Violet warmly answered, even if he did shudder and retch slightly picking them back up.
Rather then try and put them back on, he glanced around for a small plastic bag to put them into so he could repair/dispose of them should he get out of this alive.
David meanwhile was starting to get more and more alert, that episode of his seeming to have passed as he went to each of the weapon lockers and pulled out everything he thought would be of use.
"Alright, I suddenly like our changes a lot better now..." he remarked as he pulled out a number of firearms and proceed to put as many of them on his person as possible.
Pistols in his belt, rifles hanging from his neck and shoulders, a sub-machine gun tucked around his lower back, the works.
After all, better to keep the weapons with the group then leave them for the skeletons.

"Okay, once everyone is ready, we'll start pushing for the bridge. Move and shoot, don't let them bog us down or we'll get surrounded. J-J, you good?" He asked as the Gardevoir had a Lemonade and recovered a little.
"Yeah, I'm fine. We should try and cut though the personal quarters on the way over. There might be some crew still around we could link back up with. I'll keep my senses open for them and ping them if I sense them." The Gardevoir remarked, right before David threw a flak jacket at her.
"Good plan, just tell them we aren't waiting up." He warned, prompting her to shake her head a little as she put the armor.
"Well, if you wish, we could split up-"
"Jenny, everyone knows this is the part of the movie where the people who do that DIE! To hell with that!"
"Alright, alright...Lets just enjoy the peace then...Here, Hillary, have some of this. You earned it."
Defusing her own idea, she then handed the Slime a can of "Hoenn Springs Lemonade", It was like 7up but far less soulless and bland.

Table for Two
Nina's story

The Rising Dawn: Armoury
Hillary the Slime | David West | Jenny | Violet

With Violet forgiving her for damaging his rings, Hillary's mood brighted again. She was shiny, sitting next to Hillary eagerly listened to the group conversing, still retaining her platinum form while she still held the broken knee replacement in her hand. The idea of finding those that might still me on the ship excited Hillary, earning an approving nod as Jenny suggested it. This was soon stopped as Violet injected some very vital logic to the situation, separating now would be extremely dangerous.

"Hillary still hasn't seen Miia yet, she didn't seem to be in the planes outside the ship either. Maybe she's still in her room..." She responded to the brainstorming until Jenny offered the can of lemonade.

She hadn't ever seen a can before, not like this however. Taking the can into her hand, she spin it around curiously. "Hoenn Spring Lemonade? That's so very nice of you Jenny thank you!~ So... food is inside this, and Hillary needs to get inside it?" She peered at it for a while longer, noticing the tab. "Hmm..."

Despite the logical method of pulling the tab to open the can, Hillary simply pressed her platinum finger straight through the relatively fragile can. The sound of tearing metal was undercut by the sudden spray of pressurized liquid that splashed onto Hillary's face causing her to drop the knee replacement joint. In the ensuing domino effect, Hillary's body started to shift to the floor's material, having lost her platinum state with no platinum touching her. Without thinking, she jerked the can up as she attempted to grab the platinum again, only to get more lemonade on herself, enough in fact for her body to start liquefying. Soon enough, Hillary was sitting on a translucent, yellow pseudopod of lemonade with a nearly empty can of lemonade still in her hand. Her hair looked to be some odd look similar to Lisa Simpson's, like some sort of lemon hair. Within her liquefied form, Jenny could see the airpocket where her lungs could potentially be, slowly shrinking whenever she spoke only to inflate again. It was odd that she didn't appear to need to breath, but given Hillary's biology that certainly wasn't the weirdest part about her.

Looking over herself, she stuck her free hand into her mouth and her eyes widened. "Mmmmmm... This is delicious! Hillary has never had lemonade before, but this is very tasty!" She exclaimed, removing her hand and for a very brief moment it appeared like her fingers had disappeared, but only to return. "Thank you for sharing with Hillary!"

Table for Two
Nina's story

Pages PREV 1 . . . 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook