The World of Osvar (Sign-up: Open)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

The Clown:

Alright, it all seems good to me!

nuba km:
finished my character sheet...

Thanks for finishing that; your character will definitely be an interesting one. :)

Urist:
He can easily come off as obnoxious or crass when meeting new people.

Did you consciously choose to avoid the word "crabby"? That would have made this sheet even more hilarious. It's probably one of- if not THE - strangest character sheets I've ever seen lol. Nice work.

Urist:

Call To Adventure: To slay the seagull's devilbeast and avenge his sergeant's death.

A giant crab person. Does he walk on six legs?
I swear I'll have my character acquire a top hat, then find your character and make him wear it.

The Clown:
@Urist: There is so much ridiculous in that sheet I.... no, no crab people, just no, if this gets accepted I WILL boil you and eat you.

BOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGG

the crab idea is awesome.

Aw, leave it be. I was just trying to be a light-hearted troll myself, but this is getting silly. Leave your flame wars be.

Hangman:
Dude, I said be cool. You're not being cool.

Maybe he has crabs?

See what I did there?

TOO MUCH!!! GAH *pulls at hair and continues to run through the wall and out across the field, his screams echoing as he ran*

The Clown:
TOO MUCH!!! GAH *pulls at hair and continues to run through the wall and out across the field, his screams echoing as he ran*

A bit crabby today, are we?

Don't look now but I think there's a crab scuttling after you.

Sorry for not posting this sooner, but the original sheet was deleted by my computer along with a school assignment so i had to redo the assignment first then rewrite the sheet.

Didn't know if adding that he was from another region than the usual (medieval?) area of Osvar was okay but if not, i can change it.

Oh hell, I can go for an Rp. I should have a sheet ready to go in a few days if you're still accepting. My roleplaying skills are a tad rusty but I'll try my best.

figment of mind:
Sorry for not posting this sooner, but the original sheet was deleted by my computer along with a school assignment so i had to redo the assignment first then rewrite the sheet.

Alright, it all seems good to me!

SneeringCanuck:
Oh hell, I can go for an Rp. I should have a sheet ready to go in a few days if you're still accepting. My roleplaying skills are a tad rusty but I'll try my best.

Yep, it is still open to all, so please do send it in if you would like to join! =^_^=

I'm going to try and have my character ready by this Friday.

Viking Incognito:

Consider it approved. :D

I can post the page that my race is from, if you wish. Not that the stats really matter...

Eh, don't know if it is too late, but here:

I can change things if needed.

Just a little encouragement for anyone else who wants to sign up or is interested in interacting with the Durgerek Legion:

The Durgerek kingdom in Black Rock was a well known thing south of the Belt (mountain range), so the unification of the tribes and conquering of the other kingdoms of Black Rock was big news.

Also. it would be really cool to see someone come up with a character who was somehow affected by the unification or maybe used to live in a different kingdom of Black Rock before the Legion took it over; like tribes of nomadic northern Elves that lived in the mountian footholds to the west of the Durgerek kingdom who got taken over by the Legion or something.

Also, the Legion's southward advance would be a point of intrest to people with power, or those seeking it, or anything like that.

Malyc:
I can post the page that my race is from, if you wish. Not that the stats really matter...

Whatever you want to do is fine; your character is good, though.

Riccan:
Eh, don't know if it is too late, but here...I can change things if needed.

Nope, it all looks great to me!

Edited my CS a little bit, just to have a current location. No sense in me randomly teleporting around the country, now is there?

Who's gonna be annoying and sign up really close to the deadline?
And has two thumbs?

DIS GUY! C:

Sorry, but due to IRL delays my sheet is going to be further postponed 'till the 31st. Need to focus on my finals right now.

I hope everyone who signed up early on will still be interested.

I still am

Same here. Can't wait until the game starts. The little pre-game RP was lots of fun.

Cybele:
Same here. Can't wait until the game starts. The little pre-game RP was lots of fun.

What do you mean by "pre-game RP"?

Viking Incognito:

There was a bit of RP'ing in the group chat. Just for fun.

Viking Incognito:

Cybele:

We did it in the user group.

EDIT: Ninja'd

SneeringCanuck:
Sorry, but due to IRL delays my sheet is going to be further postponed 'till the 31st. Need to focus on my finals right now.

Fair enough; I just got my internet repaired, so a lot has been going on at the 'last minute.' :)

Viking Incognito:
I hope everyone who signed up early on will still be interested.

Mhm, everything has been looking great; joining the user group keeps everything closely knit.

Eternal-Chaplain:

Mhm, everything has been looking great; joining the user group keeps everything closely knit.

User Groups are always useful for player interaction. It means we can plan without cluttering the thread up with OOC. It helps makes things run a lot smoother, I find. Skype is also useful for quicker communication, as long as people are online. Have you considered considered it as an option?

Tips_of_Fingers:
Skype is also useful for quicker communication, as long as people are online. Have you considered considered it as an option?

I have tried using Skype before in my own time and found that webcams kind of freak me out, in the dog & vacuum cleaner sort of way... :3

Eternal-Chaplain:

Tips_of_Fingers:
Skype is also useful for quicker communication, as long as people are online. Have you considered considered it as an option?

I have tried using Skype before in my own time and found that webcams kind of freak me out, in the dog & vacuum cleaner sort of way... :3

Skype has an IM function too. Its what one of my other rps uses. (Didn't know about it either until then.)

Malyc:
Skype has an IM function too. Its what one of my other rps uses. (Didn't know about it either until then.)

Hm, that I may look in to...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked