What Are the Preorder Bonuses for Fire Emblem Engage?

Here are all of the available physical and digital Fire Emblem Engage preorder bonuses at retailers for the standard and Divine Edition - tarot cards pin

School’s out for Fire Emblem: Three Houses, but with Fire Emblem Engage coming soon, you won’t have long to wait for your next fantasy TRPG fix. But if you’re ready to put in a preorder, here are the available preorder bonuses for Fire Emblem Engage.

Recommended Videos

Fire Emblem Engage Preorder Bonuses Are Limited

As a Nintendo Switch exclusive, you don’t have to worry about which platform gets which bonuses. But there are definitely decisions to be made. For a start, which Fire Emblem Engage edition do you go for?

There are two editions. The standard edition retails for $59.99 physically and digitally and is just the game itself. The Divine Edition retails for $99.99, is physical only, and comes with the game, a SteelBook case, an art book, a poster, and some art cards.

However, actually tracking down the Divine Edition is easier said than done. Most stores have sold out, and preorders are being sold on eBay for $150 or more. It’s up to you whether you want to pay that price or not, putting money in a scalper’s pocket.

Retailer-exclusive preorder bonuses are limited in variety and availability for this game. And in this case, it also pays to read the small print. Here’s what’s on offer:

Purchase the standard edition of Fire Emblem Engage at GameStop and you get a physical Fire Emblem Engage Tarot Deck. However, it only has 12 cards — so it might have difficulties prophesying the future. By contrast, the Dishonored Special Edition came with a full pack of 78 tarot cards.

And… that’s it, for the US. No other stores appear to be offering physical or digital bonuses. However, if you’re in the UK and preorder from Game or ShopTo, you’ll get a free Fire Emblem Pin Badge if you preorder the non-digital standard edition.

Here are all of the available physical and digital Fire Emblem Engage preorder bonuses at retailers for the standard and Divine Edition - tarot cards pin

Wherever you choose to order it, Fire Emblem Engage arrives on Nintendo Switch this January 20, 2023, and now you know about the available preorder bonuses.

Related: Is the Divine Edition Worth it? On Attack of the Fanboy

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Anime Stars Simulator Codes (March 2024)
Anime Stars Simulator promo image
Read Article Project Bronze Forever Codes (March 2024)
In-game image for Project Bronze Forever.
Read Article Pal Tower Defense Codes (March 2024)
Pal Tower Defense promo image.
Related Content
Read Article Anime Stars Simulator Codes (March 2024)
Anime Stars Simulator promo image
Read Article Project Bronze Forever Codes (March 2024)
In-game image for Project Bronze Forever.
Read Article Pal Tower Defense Codes (March 2024)
Pal Tower Defense promo image.
Author
Chris McMullen
Freelance contributor at The Escapist. I've returned to writing about games after a couple of career changes, with my recent stint lasting five-plus years. I hope, through my writing work, to settle the karmic debt I incurred by persuading my parents to buy a Mega CD. Aside from writing for The Escapist, I also cover news and more for GameSpew. I've also been published at other sites including VG247, Space, and more. My tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though I'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based.