Zombiosis- Interest Thread(A sci-fi, zombie-slaying RP!)

Pages PREV 1 2

Hey, i don't mind. Iv been called worse to my face. And i was going for a slight psychopath vibe.

Sorry for being late to the mines with my char, i thought the lack of forum messages in my inbox meant it hadn't progressed yet.

InfinityCubed:
Sorry for being late to the mines with my char, i thought the lack of forum messages in my inbox meant it hadn't progressed yet.

No worries, Xandal was further away than the rest anyway, so it works out.

Also, since I feel this may become relevant very soon: Adrian uses slugs in his shotgun, not buckshot.

So roughly how far from the mines is Adrian now? As in, would he or would he not be back in time to participate in what's currently happening?

ZombieFanatic:
So roughly how far from the mines is Adrian now? As in, would he or would he not be back in time to participate in what's currently happening?

He's still within distance of the others. Like he saw the hovercraft land and Murdock get out distance.

If we're waiting on me to proceed by the mines, I really don't have anything to say other than "I follow the guy."

Sorry for the wait, long post is posted

I have decided my character is unfamiliar with the concept of zombies, I doubt they would be "mainstream" in the distant future.

For the sake of reducing redundancy in my posts, can I just assume all three guards are moving as a unit, heading to room 121 (with John on point)?

Yea, just wanted to set the scene for you guys

Do we know how Many people were in the mine when they turned to zombies?

booksv2:
Do we know how Many people were in the mine when they turned to zombies?

No not yet.

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to drop out of the RP. Real life stuff has come up, and I will no longer be able to post.

As much as it pains me to say this, I don't think this is gonna work with so few people :(

Thanks to you guys that stuck around and I hope you find awesome RP's to be in. Maybe in the future I'll put up another one.

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
*snip*

Just a suggestion, we could let this sit for a bit to let it gather more interest.

Yes, please re-open the RP.

That's true but so far, not alot of people have expressed their interest.

Well, I suppose if you are recruiting, I can put a sheet together. Looks like a fun RP.

Yay more people.

Bravo 21:
Well, I suppose if you are recruiting, I can put a sheet together. Looks like a fun RP.

Techincally its still going on and the infection is just hitting the colony...

Mr.Ivebeenframed:

Bravo 21:
snip

Techincally its still going on and the infection is just hitting the colony...

Ah, noticed that now. Guess that's what I get for posting when I should be sleeping.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked