Gato Community College. (game thread)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 58 NEXT

Mirabelle let herself be pulled into cover by Ohka, figuring that it was not worth it to resist as Ohka was obviously trying to protect her. Still, she looked around as she was dragged away, trying to take in and observe what was happening and the effects of these bullets.

It seemed that the bullets were only affecting the people who were using their powers, whether to protect or escape. The ones who weren't using said power seemed alright...save for being shot in some cases. From that, she began to guess that the bullets themselves were made to somehow counter paranormal abilities only, to blast through any defense that their abilities could give, so hopefully they wouldn't affect beings like her who had no paranormal abilities...then again, a bullet would affect them anyways. It was only a theory...but it seemed to be the case as far as she could see.

They got to the girls dorms safely, without anyone being hit as far as she knew. She saw Kaylee, and shouted out, "We're ok! Just don't go out there! Someone is firing some sort of anti-paranormal bullets from the mountain!"

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENT, RETURN TO YOUR DORM ROOMS AT ONCE, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"

"Um...i suggest that we listen to what they said."

Skidding to a stop as she noticed both, Kaylee raised an eyebrow. ...Anti-paranormal bullets? Well, shit. She nodded silently toward Mirabelle before noticing Ohka and the fearful state the girl was in, the added screams of others being mauled by the bullets only causing her to bite her lower lip, an annoyed expression on the mute's face. She hadn't gotten outside yet luckily...

Once the PA announcement came on, she sighed and typed out a message for the others, already turning around. "Right... Let's get back."

Now inside, ohka walked over to the walls, slowly sliding down it until she was sitting ont he floor, starting to rock back and forth slowly. "Please be a dream... please be a dream... please be a dream..." she kept begging to herself, the girl clearly disturbed by what she had seen happen. "please wake me up.... somebody please wake me up... i wanna wake up..." she said to them, trying to ignore reality.

Mirabelle watched as her friend started trying to willingly lose her grip on reality. She had never seen someone in such a state, so she had no clue on what to do...still, she had to try something.

She walked up to Ohka and kneeled down, saying in as much as a comforting way that she could, "Ohka...well...i'm sorry but it isn't. I know it seems like too much to take in, that it's painful to accept but your just hurting yourself by ignoring it. This did happen, and it happened quickly, without warning...but your safe now, and i highly doubt that the school and those who were close with...that woman will take this lying down. They'll come up with defenses against it, and ways to neutralize any other hidden tricks they have in store. We'll come up with those ways and stop something like this from happening again. No one is just going to sit back and take this; from what i can tell, no one ever has. We'll find a way to stop such an attack from happening again, and soon after, put an end to such actions indefinitely, so don't retreat from reality now. It will get better, or else we'll make it get better."

She looked at the clearly panicked girl for a moment more before looking at the others, mouthing the question, 'Did i do that right?', hoping that she didn't screw that up somehow.

Kaylee looked back, stopping momentarily as she noticed Mirabelle trying to console Ohka, who seemed to be beside herself. Once the mechanical girl looked toward her, she gave her a nod in response. She wasn't good with that sort of situation, but what Mirabelle had said sounded good enough to her. However, other things were running through Kaylee's mind as she turned back around and continued walking toward the dorm room. Those that looked at her would notice there seemed to be a murderous glint in the mute's half-lidded eyes.

Alicia returned Kaylee's nod, as the mute girl left. She debated with herself as to wither or not she should go as well, when the gun fire erupted. Pacing back and forth, wisps of smoke began to curl off her body as she debated with herself some more. She finally made up her mind, and was about to leave the dorm when the PA boomed.

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENT, RETURN TO YOUR DORM ROOMS AT ONCE, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"

Moments later Ohka, Mira, Sierra, and Kaylee returned, with Ohka on the edge of a full blown panic attack. As Mira tried talking to the freaking Ohka, Alicia sat down beside her and slowly wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "It's okay, just breathe." She said softly, holding Ohka close. "You're safe now...deep breaths...you're going to be okay." Looking to Kaylee and Mira, she mouthed a question that'd been on her mind since that first horrible scream. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Kaylee silently handed Alicia her phone with a message typed up. "People are shooting the school up with anti-paranormal bullets. ...I didn't see what happened personally, but those screams and how Ohka's taking it means it can't possibly be pretty or clean out there. Either way, it looks like we hopped in just when a gang war broke out. Lucky us, huh?" The mute's expression was completely neutral as she sat down by the wall of her room, seeming to be deep in thought.

"She can't be dead.. akasumi can't be dead..." she said, still freaking out as she was still in shock, letting Alicia hug her. Ohka then turned to her, the light in her eyes beginning to fade as Alicia could see reality starting come crashing down on her. "She's dead... Akasumi... my friend... the one you fought... she's dead..." she said and broke down, strength coming out of her limbs as she began to break down and cry, leaning in and bawling into Alicia's shoulder.

Alicia
"People are shooting the school up with anti-paranormal bullets. ...I didn't see what happened personally, but those screams and how Ohka's taking it means it can't possibly be pretty or clean out there. Either way, it looks like we hopped in just when a gang war broke out. Lucky us, huh?"

Alicia's free hand was shaking as she tossed the phone back to Kaylee. How...how could people do something like that? She thought. Sure she'd been shocked to find out that the 'monsters' from the fairy tales existed, but then she met a few...even before coming to Gato...and realized that they were just trying to go about their lives like everyone else...

"She can't be dead.. Akasumi can't be dead...She's dead... Akasumi... my friend... the one you fought... she's dead..."

It felt like she'd just been punched in the gut. Alicia'd talked with Akasumi a few times during the previous week, and she seemed like such a nice person...and now she was gone. "Oh God...Ohka I'm so sorry..." She said tears welling in her eyes as the other girl started to cry. Pulling Ohka in so she could wrap her other arm around her as well, Alicia held on tight as her friend let it all out; but though tears were streaming down Alicia's face as well there was no sadness in her eyes, just pure, visceral rage.

Jack felt a powerful disturbance as he heard a rather loud bang go off throughout the school. He couldn't tell exactly where it came from but it was powerful and precise. If he had been concentrating he might have picked up more on what actually happened, but at the moment all he could tell was a very precise and accurate energy was used for an attack. Because only a few moments later he heard a large scream and felt a being's energy fade.

It was soon followed by more loud bangs and quite a few beings energy fading.

Tuning out the others in the room he began to focus on the residual energy left behind from the attacks. He couldn't get focus on it though with everyone talking.

"It appears we shall be staying here for awhile" Jack said while going over to his room's door. He turned back to the group before saying "if you need me i'll be in my room, do tell me if anything interesting happens."

Without waiting for a response, Jack entered his room and and closed his door. Upon reaching the center of the room he quickly went into a kneeling position. He began concentrating on the individual energy of most beings on the campus. He specifically focused on a group of beings walking away from the school.

He noticed they were all powerful but one in particular was rather strange. It was like nothing was there... he would compare it to a black hole. It seems unnatural and all consuming yet not really there at the same time. Even that wasn't quite it... but he couldn't come up with the exact simile for it. The more he focused on it, the more he noticed pain racking his body. Jack began focusing on the other members. He noticed they were all human and simply used magic. Except for the void being of course.

That's when he focused on the residual energy from the attack. It appeared that it wasn't an energy attack like he thought it was. There were bullets that appeared to be deadly against the students. He still couldn't pick up too much since it had faded. But he was able to trace it, it took a moment but he eventually traced it to a specific being. He wasn't in the group but rather further away on the mountain.

Jack couldn't pick up anything to specific on the being because of the range. All he could really discern was that said being was moving from their position...

Tomas didn't know how to handle all of this coming up all of a sudden. First with the panic going on the outside and then finding out from Rose that someone died. Now he hearing gun shots? He thought this school was suppose to be safe. Pacing a bit as he was in deep thought. 'Who could be attacking a school like this? Either someone well equip or very powerful if the school on this high of alert.' He didn't pay attention to the others at the moment as they were talking or doing their own thing.

He then stop and look at Issac and see he was holding a gun. "pfft...Do you really think that could stop whoever attacking us?" he said as he continue before he could answer. "Who ever is attacking the school has enough magic to put this school in a panic or have well equip with whatever to do harm. I hate to see what they are using if someone died right now..."

Sierra didn't really know what to say to calm Ohka after she started having her break down so she just sat next to her, draping a still concealed wing over her, she moved it when Alicia showed up to embrace the trembling half elf, and did get to read the message Kaylee typed. "It looks more like some kind of anti-magic enchantment, if it was just ammo specially designed to punch through magic defenses I doubt it would have been as brutal as it was." Sierra finally said, before pondering on it a bit more "I have a couple ideas on what it did but ether way, if, or rather when these sub human animals return, 'magic' is off the table for defending your self."

Alicia

"I have a couple ideas on what it did but either way, if, or rather when these sub human animals return, 'magic' is off the table for defending yourself."

"Good." She muttered darkly. "When I kill one of these fuckers I want to do it with my bare hands." Visions of shadowy figures screaming in pain as she snapped their limbs, flailing helplessly against her rigid arms as she choked the life out of them; drowning in their own blood after she crushed their torso.

Isaac

"Pfft...Do you really think that could stop whoever attacking us? Whoever is attacking the school has enough magic to put this school in a panic or have well equipped with whatever to do harm. I hate to see what they are using if someone died right now..."

Isaac stared at the pistol for a moment. "You're probably right," He said after a moment. "But at least this might give me a chance...sure I could amp up my muscles and be strong enough to crush a car with my hands, but if faced with someone who knows how to fight? The best I could manage would be to lose slowly...if I'm lucky."

"Which is why you play smart and not use brute force." Though Tomas knew he made the same mistake a few days ago during training. Sighing he try to not sound as smug or as mean as he might be coming off. "If you use your brain you would know that attacking something head on or with just pure muscle shouldn't be your way. It can work, but what you should focus on is confusion and outsmarting your foes."

Tomas said as he look at the others, hoping they were listening as well. "Spy on them if you can, change into one and backstab their friends while they aren't paying attention. Or at least provide detail of their movements friends who can get the drop on them."

Kaylee kept silent as she took the phone back. Like Alicia, the only thing in Kaylee's eyes was rage. She already had an idea of what she would plan to do to get back at whoever shot the school up... but it might take a while. Regardless, she continued to think, taking note of what Sierra had said before, smiling. Perfect... I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Which is why you play smart and not use brute force."

"Well shit, that rules me out I suppose." Jarrah said jokingly, before he realized that in his haste he had failed to put on a pair of pants before he burst out of his room. Briefly he ducked back inside his room and put on a pair of tracksuit pants, and emerged in time to hear Tomas start speaking again.

"Spy on them if you can, change into one and backstab their friends while they aren't paying attention. Or at least provide detail of their movements friends who can get the drop on them."

"Wait, you're not seriously saying we try and fight these guys?!" Jarrah said, straying further and further from his normally easygoing demeanor with each passing breath, "Do you not hear the people dying out there?!"

"It looks more like some kind of anti-magic enchantment, if it was just ammo specially designed to punch through magic defenses I doubt it would have been as brutal as it was."

"Well, it was just a rough estimation that i came up with at the moment. I don't truly know what it was that caused such...effects, but hopefully when the violence dies down, we'll be able to get one of those bullets and figure out how they work."

Mirabelle said this while looking at Ohka, trying to make sure that the girl wasn't still in the midst of losing her sanity. She seemed to be getting better...alright, that was badly worded. She seemed to be at less of a risk of losing her mind than before, though...but she didn't know if what came next would be preferable to the girl than that last state of mind.

She didn't bother joining in on the rage that was building up within Kaylee, Alicia, and Sierra. It just didn't seem useful right here and now, not when there were more important things to worry about...or at least, things that she thought were important. She didn't talk about it with them though, after all, this seemed like their way of dealing with sorrow as well as the situation at hand, not unlike her own trying to drown out her grief with work. Of course, she wanted to urge them to not become reckless in their rage but that could wait until later, after they had gone through this initial period of wrath.

Tomas ignore what Jarrah said at first as he continue his talk. When he finish he could hear Jarrah breathing becoming a bit heavy and his normal easygoing demeanor slipping away.

"Wait, you're not seriously saying we try and fight these guys?!Do you not hear the people dying out there?!"

Tomas turn around and face Jarrah with a deadpan look. "Not yet at least. What do you expect us to do when they come to our door Jarrah? Hide? Beg for mercy? We would be slaughter before we could do either of those things. And I for one will not die on my knees begging for my life. And neither will you or any of us." Trying to give Jarrah confidence.

"We are suppose to be train for this. Isn't this why we were sent here to start with? To fight evil and protect others?" He ask the question. "If we coward in the corner then perhaps if we get out of here alive we should just head home. If we are going to break down when something goes wrong."

Ohka had slowly stopped crying, her arms even going weak as she got up from Alicia's grasp and stood up. It was clear from her posture and the look in her eyes that any happy life of the girl they knew prior was gone. Her eyes seemed dull and her posture was something that was far more akin to a zombie that a girl like herself. "I'm... Heading into my room..." She said and turned away from the group. She then stumbled into her room where the group of girls heard the door close and lock, the extremely loud music began to scream out from behind the closed door.

Rose looked around at the guys and closed her eyes, the souls now wandering around corpse laden entrance to the school disturbed her and she knew she had to go and ferry them over. "I need to head out there." She said looking at the guys to see their reactions to her statement and waited for someone to try and stop her.

Alicia

"I'm... Heading into my room..."

Looking at Ohka, as she pulled herself free, Alicia shuddered slightly. She'd seen a similar look in her Uncle John's eyes after her Aunt died in a car accident...and no good came of it. With a sigh, she pulled herself to her feet, and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

Once she was done, she went to Ohka's door. Thunderously loud, incomprehensible, music blared from the other side. How the hell can anybody listen to this stuff? Bracing herself for the wall of noise that awaited her, she opened the door and entered. Seeing the other girl sitting at her computer, Alicia went over to her, leaning in close so she could be heard over the 'music'. "Can we talk?"

Isaac

"Spy on them if you can, change into one and backstab their friends while they aren't paying attention. Or at least provide detail of their movements friends who can get the drop on them."

"That only works if you know who and where your enemies are...in a situation like this I'm only slightly more useful than a small child." He said sadly. He could do these amazing things, and they were of no use...he felt so bloody helpless.

"I need to head out there."

Isaac looked over at Rose, then at the pistol in his hands, and sighed. What was it you said father...about Allah watching out for fools? Well I hope He's looking now... Slipping the extra magazine in to a pocket of his sweats, he walked over to Rose. "Very well...if you feel you must, then I will accompany you."

Ohka turned to her, the same lifeless look as before. She didn't bother to turn down the music, responding to Alicia. "What? i am busy..." she said. On her computer screen was a talk with Caroline, the conversation detailed secluded spots and different survival items along with training gear, from what alicia could see int he text.

Rose grabbed isaac's wrist and he found himself in a world that was thrown into negative, everything being weird and odd looking. "This is not your duty, i'm going out there alone as it is the duty of a shinigami to return the souls to their proper place." she said to him as the boy could see the souls of many different people oaning, groaning and crying out for help.

Jarrah silently mulled over Tomas's little speech when Rose broke the silence.

"I need to head out there."

Jarrah knew more or less the reason and while he made sense it still came as a shock. And then Issac volunteered to join her.

"God damn it..." He muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Damned if we do, damned if we don't the huh?"

After a while longer, Kaylee got up and walked out of the dorm room, the same look in her eyes as she moved.

Mirabelle watched as Ohka walked off into her room, and watched Alicia follow her. She didn't know what was going on now in Ohka's head but hoped that Alicia had it covered...meanwhile, she guessed that they would just wait here, in case Alicia needed help.

After Kaylee walked out, it was just her and Sierra. Mirabelle started trying to grasp for something to talk about...she stood up from her crouched position and turned to Sierra, saying, "So...any guesses as to why they would attack? Why they would need to make an example? ...they're not connected to those demons who are supposed to be after you, are they?"

Sierra could only sigh as Ohka, with the look of some one who just had their world shattered, got up and headed to her room, Alicia followed Ohka, while Kaylee left the room, again she sighed, was looking to be very trying times a head. It was then Mirabelle ask for her thoughts on the attack.

"I don't think so, firstly, the attackers all seemed to be human, granted I'm no expert at picking out humans from non humans that look human, but demons have a certain 'aura' about them, besides, if it was them, I'm sure they would have targeted you or Ohka, or just gone right after me. If I had to wager a guess, it's probably some 'anti-paranormal' terrorist group, so good old human fear, prejudiced and ignorance." Sierra said, still sitting on the floor where she'd been. "I'd say 'hunt them down and kill them all' but that won't do any good, and will only serve to create more like them, still, I doubt the school will allow this transgression to go unanswered."

Alicia

"What? I am busy..."

Seeing a power button, Alicia reached over and killed the speakers before replying. "I want you to stop and talk...if not to me, then someone. It hurts I know, but shutting out the rest of the world and trying to bury those feeling won't help, they'll just eat you alive." She said, lightly placing a hand on Ohka's shoulder. "I saw my uncle do what you're doing now, after my aunt died, but he let it consume him...eventually he took his own life."

"I can't even begin to imagine what you say, or what you're going through, but please...I just want to help."

Isaac

"This is not your duty; I'm going out there alone as it is the duty of a Shinigami to return the souls to their proper place."

The world distorted around him, and Isaac could see, and hear, those that'd just been cut down. "Bloody Norah..." Breaking contact, he felt a wave of nausea as the world returned to the way it should. After recovering his senses, he smiled a bit. "That was...interesting. Now I understand what you're saying, but what if the people that did this return? Can you be certain that they don't posses a weapon that may harm you? I for one can't, so I must respectfully disobey your wishes."

"I... i can't be this defenseless... i'm not going to sit here and let myself become a victim... i owe it to Akasumi..." Ohka said, her eyes still dead and her body in a state of lifelessness that could only be emulated by a corpse. "I... i'm going to torture them... i'm going to disassemble them atom by atom... leaving their nerves for last, so they can feel every single part of them removed... i'm going watch them wheep as i kill their loved ones before their eyes... i'm going to remove everything they've ever had a hint of care towards from this world... then i'm going to kill them... i don't care about morals or school anymore... they're going to suffer a fate worse than a quick death... i will make sure they will never be able to rest..." she said looking up at Alicia. The girl could see that her friend was sincere and calm, rational in every sense of the word as the gears behind her eyes turned.

"I ferry souls to their afterlife... there is nothing you can do to help..." Rose said to isaac. "and if i die, my mother shall just create a new shinigami to take my place... we're nothing special." she said. The girl began to show a little emotion. There was a hint of a smile on her face for a split second. "I am death incarnate after all." she continued in her monotonous voice before beginning to walk out of the room.

Tomas watch Rose left to ferry the souls to the afterlife. Standing their with the others as it was quiet. "So what are we planning to do now gentleman?" He ask as he look at the others who were still here. "Do we wait here like we are told to? or do we go out to help her and any others who need it?"

Mirabelle nodded in response, taking in what Sierra said. She figured that they weren't affiliated with any demons after Sierra but she wanted to ask anyways, just in case any demons that she encountered had tried such a tactic as hiring humans for their dirty work. Still, she was wondering what the school was going to do about this...

"Well, i assume the school will gather us up at some point and explain what they're going to do. Probably something defensive right now, since i doubt that they want to see anymore students hurt. What are you going to do in the meantime? I think i'll just read some books, stop myself from thinking about this situation until i can actually do something about it."

Alicia

"I... I can't be this defenceless... I'm not going to sit here and let myself become a victim... I owe it to Akasumi...I... I'm going to torture them... I'm going to disassemble them atom by atom... leaving their nerves for last, so they can feel every single part of them removed... I'm going watch them weep as I kill their loved ones before their eyes... I'm going to remove everything they've ever had a hint of care towards from this world... then I'm going to kill them... I don't care about morals or school anymore... they're going to suffer a fate worse than a quick death... I will make sure they will never be able to rest..."

The colour drained from Alicia's face; first she was afraid of what Ohka said, then she was sickened. Lashing out with her free hand, she slapped Ohka hard...or at least it felt like she did, one could never be sure with Ohka. "So that's it then is it? You're just going to sink down to their level?" She snapped, the colour rapidly returning to her face. "You're pissed, I get it, and I fully agree with getting payback...but torture? Targeting innocent people? That makes you no better than those assholes who attacked without provocation."

Stepping away from Ohka, Alicia's hand began to smoulder as her control ebbed. "I...I won't let you do that...I you try to go that far I will stop you...." With that she stormed from the room and into the common area; she got about five paces away from the door when her composure cracked. "FUCKING BITCH!" She bellowed driving her fist through the drywall, up to her elbow, heat visibly radiating off of her.

Isaac

Isaac let out a long sigh. "Very well then..." He said after a moment. "Have it your way." Walking back to where he'd left the case, he removed the magazine and ejected the chambered round, before de-cocking the pistol and placing it back in its spot. He then manually ejected all the rounds from the two magazines, placing the bullets back in the box they'd come from. Finally he slid the magazines into the case before snapping it shut.

"Today me and Akasumi were going to tell you girls about the fact that we had started dating... She's the first person i've felt this... that... way about..." Ohka said before going and laying on the bed, what alacia said hurting her a little bit and bringing back a bit of humanity, the girl balling her eyes out as she began to emit small sparks from her body. "i want her back...." she cried into the pillow, torn between blind hatred and grief.

Rose nodded in appreciation. "thank you. I don't want to have to worry myself about collecting your souls as well... i prefer those i know well to stay alive." she commented to them before heading on outside and beginning to collect souls. All they saw her doing was slashing the air and guiding invisible things from corpses to where she made the slashes.

"Damage control apparently" Sierra said after watching Alicia and Ohka's outbursts.

Sierra pushed her self up and headed into her room, where the sounds of a metal drawer opening and closing where heard, Sierra exiting the room with a white outfit sealed in a clear plastic bag. "Did you really need to break the wall? We have a work out bag in our room ya know" Sierra comment as she passed Alicia, and headed into Ohka's room, where she grabbed the chair at Ohka's desk and spun it around so it was facing her, though did not sit down. "I won't tell you your hate is unjustified, or thoughs of slaughtering every one that the ones that took your friend from you 'are wrong'" she said as she placed the plastic wrapped out fit in the chair. "But acting on those thoughts is, and I know for a fact your better then that."

The outfit was the rest of Sierra's 'Satsuki Cosplay', Junketsu. it was a good reproduction, but clearly the work of an amateur, more notable however was the front of it was stained heavily with blood. "A couple years ago, I was attacked by a demon at a cosplay convention that I was attending with my friend, Heather. I'll spare you the details, but Heather died in my arms as a result of that attack, So I know how your feeling right now. Believe me, I know how it feels to have some one torn from you in an act of violence like this, But revenge, does nothing to ease that pain, I should know. I took my sweet time butchering the demon that killed Heather, but when it was all said and done, I felt worse then before, because as I came to reliese later, in my act of brutality I had betrayed the memories of my friend and become the 'thing' her other friends and family though I always had been" From the way Sierra spoke, to her body language, it was pretty clear that she still hadn't really moved on from what happened to Heather, but she still moved around the chair and knelt down in front of Ohka. "I'm here for you if you want some one to cry on, the pain won't go away, but I, we, can help you through it."

Finally finished with his "sensing session," Jack walked out of his room to see how the others were fairing. He walked a bit closer to the group before saying "how are you all doing?" He then realized that was probably a foolish question and added "well... not great obviously but hopefully holding together?"

Alicia

Arm still in place, Alicia pressed her head against the wall and closed her eyes. She heard the others talking, but she didn't really hear them; the roar of blood pumping in her ears drowned them out. After a few deep breaths to regain her composure, she stepped away from the wall, pulling her arm out as she did. She'd split a knuckle, and had a few cuts on the back of her hand and forearm that were bleeding, but none of it was bad enough to warrant stitches.

"I'm going for a walk." She said, leaving the dorm room. Walking along the hallways she slowly flexed her hand, the sharp sting of pain keeping her mind clear.

Isaac

"Well... not great obviously but hopefully holding together?"

"For the most part..." Isaac replied, with a bit of a crooked smile. "I just hate feeling so bloody useless. Back home I could do something, you know...place a few calls, wire some money to the 'right' people, and BOOM! Those fuckers would be up to their eyes in shite before they could finish their evening wank...but here? No such luck."

Mirabelle nodded as Sierra left to comfort Ohka. She didn't know what happened but it seemed that Alicia's attempt didn't go so well, as evidenced by Alicia herself walking out wuth a cut hand.

Mirabelle herself took to grabbing the book that she was reading before this mess all started and flipping through it, taking a place on thr couch again. She didn't actually read it though, her mind was too caught up in what had happened and the general mood now to start reading. At least the sound of pages turning kind of helped to alleviate that though, if only by a small amount.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 58 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here