Little jobs in a big machine. (Recruitment) (2 slots remaining)

Humanity is in a word screwed.
Giant monsters from outer space threaten to consume the world.
Modern military machines are ineffective.

Even nuclear devices are a short term solution at best and a final one at worst.

But a glimmer of hope has emerged.
Secret alien technology recently discovered has provided man a way to fight back!
Giant robots! Floating fortresses! Weapons only thought possible in fiction!

Humanities greatest hope lies with one such floating fortress, the SS.FOG or FIST OF GOD!
A battleship that carries a team of the greatest pilots and mechs in the world!
They are humanity's last hope!

And you are not those people.
You're the mechanics, the janitors, the red shirts that inhabit the SS.FOG
Saving the world one paint job, sweeping and patrol shift at a time.

Lowly grunts there to fill out the numbers.
Menial workers there for their next pay check.
This is your story.

=======

Template:

Name:
Description:

=======

FalloutJack:
*Snickers* Okay, I like this. I'm going to revamp a guy I used in Paranoia for this.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NAME: Bob R. Bob. (The 'R' stands for Robert.)

OCCUPATION: General Mechanic (No specilization, all-purpose fix-it man.)

DESCRIPTION: Oh, where to begin...?

We're not exactly sure where Bob comes from. He just showed up one day, asking for a job. Credentials were...iffy and his mode of speech was a little hard to follow, but an active demonstration of his work showed that he was a meticulous worker of parts and tools who could stay focused under most circumstances. In fact, it was actually hard to get his attention while he was working because he just seemed to be so into it. Perhaps it is an obsessive-compulsive behavior, but he finds it necessary to put everything in their place, whether it is in repair work or just the general placement of random objects. The strannge thing is that this man seems to often speak like Rainman or Sewer Urchin. It can get on people's nerves, but he appears to know what he's doing.

Bob stands are about 5'7" when upright, but you generally see him crouched or hunched over something, muttering to himself. He is Caucasian, average in looks, generally not given to violence, and sometimes seems a bit slow on the uptake. On the other hand, other times he sees the simple solution to a problem twice as fast as others. It all depends upon the situation. He is known for being seen in his blue workman's coveralls, toolbelt with tools, steel-toed black shoes, and either a hardhat or an old-style leather pilot's cap with goggles. He seems relatively strong, but combat experience is nil, so in an emergency he would be better off fixing something than holding a gun. Although, he seems to know a great deal...

*Snickers* Okay, I like this. I'm going to revamp a guy I used in Paranoia for this.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NAME: Bob R. Bob. (The 'R' stands for Robert.)

OCCUPATION: General Mechanic (No specilization, all-purpose fix-it man.)

DESCRIPTION: Oh, where to begin...?

We're not exactly sure where Bob comes from. He just showed up one day, asking for a job. Credentials were...iffy and his mode of speech was a little hard to follow, but an active demonstration of his work showed that he was a meticulous worker of parts and tools who could stay focused under most circumstances. In fact, it was actually hard to get his attention while he was working because he just seemed to be so into it. Perhaps it is an obsessive-compulsive behavior, but he finds it necessary to put everything in their place, whether it is in repair work or just the general placement of random objects. The strannge thing is that this man seems to often speak like Rainman or Sewer Urchin. It can get on people's nerves, but he appears to know what he's doing.

Bob stands are about 5'7" when upright, but you generally see him crouched or hunched over something, muttering to himself. He is Caucasian, average in looks, generally not given to violence, and sometimes seems a bit slow on the uptake. On the other hand, other times he sees the simple solution to a problem twice as fast as others. It all depends upon the situation. He is known for being seen in his blue workman's coveralls, toolbelt with tools, steel-toed black shoes, and either a hardhat or an old-style leather pilot's cap with goggles. He seems relatively strong, but combat experience is nil, so in an emergency he would be better off fixing something than holding a gun. Although, he seems to know a great deal...

Quirky but competent mechanic ho!
You are in.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked