GDC 2009: Fat Princess Hands On

GDC 2009: Fat Princess Hands On

It's kind of like Left 4 Dead, but with fewer zombies and more cake.

Read Full Article

Arg! Fat Princess looks and sounds like so much fun! For this and LBP, I'd get a PS3.

If I could afford one...

This game looks pretty promising. I'm really digging the new PSN lineup.

I wonder how much of a stink people are going raise about feminism and/or obesity once this drops.

Damn it, the PS3 is finally getting some games this year. For once, I'm not happy with my 360.

Hmm, interesting idea. Seems like it would take a rather sophisticated group to make for a good team, though. I mean, how many stereotypical trigger-happy frat boys are going to volunteer to spend any time of the match gathering resources?

Lvl 64 Klutz:
Hmm, interesting idea. Seems like it would take a rather sophisticated group to make for a good team, though. I mean, how many stereotypical trigger-happy frat boys are going to volunteer to spend any time of the match gathering resources?

Healers?

SomeBritishDude:

Lvl 64 Klutz:

Healers?

Medics and healers still get to be part of the action, at least.

Can't wait to play this puppy! :D I am so jealous you got to play it Susan!

unangbangkay:
I wonder how much of a stink people are going raise about feminism and/or obesity once this drops.

They already did that. You're not allowed to complain about the same issue twice without new development.

Indigo_Dingo:

unangbangkay:

They already did that. You're not allowed to complain about the same issue twice without new development.

Is that like double jeopardy?

ckeymel:

Indigo_Dingo:

unangbangkay:

Is that like double jeopardy?

Pretty much. Though I doubt the sort of person who calls this game out for being offensive to fat people and women is going to be the sort who approaches it logically.

Can you drop the princess? If you're ambushed, do you have to just stand there and take it, or can you drop her ass and defend yourself?

Lvl 64 Klutz:

How many stereotypical trigger happy frat-boys are going to play a game that looks on the surface to be clean and happy? And how many stereotypical trigger happy fratboys have Ps3's?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here