Apocalypse Lane: Apocalypse Lane Teaser

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Apocalypse Lane Teaser

Watch The Escapist's new animated series every Friday!

Watch Video

Cool.

Interesting characters, half-decent voice acting (though very Seth Macfarland-ish) and what looks like a Fallout-3 setting.
I shall be tuning in.

Is there a plot or something though?

Interesting... Looks more professional than most of the stuff on Cartoon Network these days.

...Also, someone has clearly spent one too many hours roaming around the Capital Wasteland... Not that it's a bad thing, post-apocalyptic worlds can be quite fun.

Looking forward.

Looks good :D

Looks pretty good, good voice acting but it did remind me of Family Guy.
Does everything have to be "gay" though? Surely there are other suitable words.

Father Hicky is awesome.
This is going to be a great series..........although I could be saying that since I'm an optimist. :D

Reminded me a lot of family guy. Except I didn't laugh.

Hopefully the show will be better.

Wow. I can't believe this is finally happening. I hope everyone likes the show and be sure to tune in every Friday at noon for the latest episode.
:)
-Jon Etheridge
-Appsro

I quite like the look of this, it seems interesting and pretty funny together :). Bring on next Friday! :D

Looks quite funny, i shall be watching.

Trivun:
Bring on next Friday! :D

Oh no my friend. You won't have to wait nearly that long.

26 minutes in fact!

Ah, so this would be de-rez's 'replacement', yes?

Become a fan on Facebook! The brand new fan page is up and running! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022#/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022

For those of you that are MySpace users, we have an Escapist page with video and news updates there as well..including this trailer! http://www.myspace.com/escapistmagazine

Russ Pitts:

Trivun:
Bring on next Friday! :D

Oh no my friend. You won't have to wait nearly that long.

26 minutes in fact!

Oho! Then I look forward to it even more, Russ :D

I'll reserve judgement until I've actually seen the episode.

We shall see i guess.

Looks preety good.

Perhaps its going to steal the crown from Yatzee?

Anything is possible.

It looks like its humor will be derrived from disturbing things.
I don't like disturbing things.
I'll be in the other castle; knock if its safe to watch.

looks fun xP..
will our Lone Wanderer from Vault 101 will be making guest appearances xP..

Doesn't seem like quite the show for me, preview didn't even make me smile. I'll give it a chance, but... I don't really have high hopes.

Pallindromemordnillap:
Ah, so this would be de-rez's 'replacement', yes?

Whatever did happen to de-rez anyway?
But, this looks to be quiet interesting.

Oh my god, the presumably homosexual zombie-looking dude had me in stitches. I look forward to watching this.

I love the soundtrack. Wish it was longer so we could have better clue as to why the gay zombie is not rampaging and the three legged cat can talk and pull out a stiletto.

Looks like the fallout of Fallout.

*cries* wont load, just get a black window :( all the other videos on the site are fine...

it wasn't bad but thats my opinion i guess

Not gonna lie... looks terrible. The animation and jokes are in "meh" department.

funny trailer...funnier than the whole last season of forgotten realms...keep the fresh content coming escapist

Reminded me of that one show on Adult Swim "The Oblongs" or whatever with some family guy humor in it. Pretty funny though.

show is meh. jokes are decent at best and the voices get really annoying. dont think ill be watching this but good work. i hope other people like it.

3.........2.........1 LOL loved that part XD

TheCube:
show is meh. jokes are decent at best and the voices get really annoying. dont think ill be watching this but good work. i hope other people like it.

This is where i'm at, I wasn't particularly interested, and it didn't seem to make the effort to try and make me like it.

Although It seems Kinda Unoriginal And Trash humor...you Gotta give Um Credit for Going through all the trouble of Creating characters and going through a long and difficult animation and voice actring process in Hopes of entertaining us...So I Shall Give it a Chance.

StarStruckStrumpets:

TheCube:

This is where i'm at, I wasn't particularly interested, and it didn't seem to make the effort to try and make me like it.

yeah it really seemed to be more of a show that's been going on for a while that didn't start over to help us like it. there was no character development and they all seemed very shallow with one sided personalities at this point. the creator definitely needs to make characters more relatable at this point to keep it from being a shallow sitcom.

wtf

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or