Alt+Escape: Little Wheel

Pages PREV 1 2

20 mins is the only part of that I disagree with. Took me 5 hours, pretty short but longer than 20 mins.

ravensshade:

hopeneverdies:
Pretty fun and easy, but the line up these rotating bars got a bit irksome for me. The music started to feel a bit repetitive as well.

yeah the rotating bars were a bit annoying though i did like the silly things happening

Yeah I felt the same way. This game was really nice and didn't outstay it's welcome.

H.R.Shovenstuff:
20 mins is the only part of that I disagree with. Took me 5 hours, pretty short but longer than 20 mins.

You, sir, truly know how to savor a good browser game.

Thought this was a cute little game. I was amazed by how quickly and smoothly it went from being a creepy, atmospheric post-apocalyptic game to an adorable and silly puzzle game. Loved the music, but it did get a tad repetitive.

Game was super awesome but took only like 5 minutes to complete and was well rather easy but still really enjoiable, the music and artwork was supreme.

Jordan Deam:

H.R.Shovenstuff:

Yeah I lied it took me about 10 mins.

H.R.Shovenstuff:

Jordan Deam:

H.R.Shovenstuff:

You're dead to me.

Jordan Deam:

H.R.Shovenstuff:

Jordan Deam:

H.R.Shovenstuff:

You're dead to me.

;_; but I love you dad.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook