Apocalypse Lane: Episode Four: Monster Date

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode Four: Monster Date

Steve and Cuddles find themselves in a difficult situation.

Watch Video

Absolutely Halarious Now My favorite Show on the escapist By Far Good Jokes I liked this Episode the most.
Just Keep Up what Your doing And Dont listen to the Flaming Haterz.
*I hear this place has a really Good Salad*
I Absolutly Love that Cat.
This Show should be on Adult Swim.

I think the show could use a little more randomness. I mean, the stuff is funny if you're into this kind of humor, but it's all so predictable that its tough to find a moment that makes you laugh out loud or even chuckle.

Not a bad episode. I thought it was pretty funny.

Proof positive that the time-honoured tradition of resorting to fart noises can always raise a giggle, even from those of us who might otherwise be considered mature. :P

i saw the ending coming about 15 seconds into the episode when it showed them in the monsters stomach, it was a little funny but the series still hasn't really snagged me yet. My favorite episode is still "Poker Night".

I couldn't do it I tried to like this series but I can't say it's grown on me. O well at least there's unskippable to look forward to.

Woah. This was more situation comedy than toilet.
Nice.

Loved the alien reference.

Sorry, but I give up on the show. I gave it a chance, but I guess the humour is not for me. The only thing that brought a smile was Steve's whining. Think Ill stick with the likes of ZP, UR and Unskippable.

Wow, you actually managed to make this worse. Continuity problems aside, this was just not funny. Fake farting and burping? Please.

And you couldn't even get a female voice actress. For shame...

I found it very enjoyable, looking forward to next friday.

It was great but poker night was the best made and i prefer zero punctation and unforgoten realms but i'll keep waching'em.

very nice keep em coming

I think Apocalypse Lane is great, keep up the good work guys, you make friday evenings just a bit better! :D

The infamous SCAMola:
Wow, you actually managed to make this worse. Continuity problems aside, this was just not funny. Fake farting and burping? Please.

And you couldn't even get a female voice actress. For shame...

I'm inclined to agree. The humour was bland at best, and at times just plain simple.

This show totally does not deserve all the negative crap it's been getting. This one was my favorite by far. You gotta feel bad for the male monster.

Lvl 64 Klutz:
I think the show could use a little more randomness. I mean, the stuff is funny if you're into this kind of humor, but it's all so predictable that its tough to find a moment that makes you laugh out loud or even chuckle.

agreed

edit: would like to add, the show is well made, keep up the good work.

Strong Intelligent:
Woah. This was more situation comedy than toilet.
Nice.

Loved the alien reference.

I noticed that too.

Not bad, I fund the bit at the start where it turns out Steve and Cuddle's are in the guy's stomache very entertaining but after that, I did find that you milked certain aspects like the farts and burps for too long (It's also a little bit too slapstick for my liking as well) when they could've just taken up about 1 minute tops and then you could've added other things into that episode too. Keep it up though as it is good.

Ok, I thought poker night was funny but all the rest of the episodes are boring. This show has a lot of potential that isn't being tapped and it's a shame. At a bear minimum you could have at least made the burping and fart noises sound like actual farts and burps. I agree with the above posters the humor is way to predictable and bland for most of the episodes and it needs to be more spontanious and random to redeem itself.

Glad i stuck with this. It's not gonna change my life but its getting better and better, and it makes me happy.

pretty good xP..
much better than last weeks ^^...
keep on improving ^^..

First episode that was better than "Eh".

This one was pretty good. Just make the jokes a little better...please?

We'll see what happens next Friday.

ok i have watched this from day one and liked them all except this, not even a smile never mind laughing. sorry but it was pants

I liked the show since the first episode. It's funny, if only a little, and it has lots of room for expansion. Then again, I'm not a very hard to please person. None of the episodes make me laugh out loud, but I find them worth watching.

It'll be interesting to see the role of these monster creatures later on in the show!

Getting better every week. Keep it up!

So, what's the over-under on how many episodes before haters just stop watching and shut up? I put my money on 9.

Keep working at it guys, it gets a bit better every week

Well, the show is getting better, I'l admit that, but it still doesn't get me laughing. A quiet chuckle every now and again, but, otherwise, its pretty bland, and I hate to say that to a show which has fantastic animation, an awesome theme song and a lot of potential, as well as obviously showing a lot of effort on the part of the creators.

Still, like I said, getting better, little by little.

I laughed!
Good Episode. Slowly finding your feet, I see!
Got me for another week! Ahh, what the heck, I'll make it two.

LOL

Oh, I may be old as dirt, but fart jokes and the like still make me crack up. :)

Fart jokes are a classic, and always funny :) Best one yet.

Insert Funny Name Here:
Sorry, but I give up on the show. I gave it a chance, but I guess the humour is not for me. The only thing that brought a smile was Steve's whining. Think Ill stick with the likes of ZP, UR and Unskippable.

So..... don't post?

Good show, gave me a laugh. Keep it up.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook